The Leadership: From a Beginner to an Expert

DeletedUser

I disagree with a bit but also agree with some.

A forum Rep is not needed at all to be a well-known "Elite" player, like Lodda for example. I am to lazy to find the other areas again.

Few thoughts of my own to quickly summarize this:

2: Don't get banned as a leader :lol:

*laughs* funny how many leaders get banned.

DeletedUser

Nice guide, however I think that making a tribe from scratch in the world, without it being a premade makes you a much better leader. I would like to see you do a guide on this if possible :)

Shlomzi

CiT banned.
CiTs new account banned.
Antty banned.

3 Pills leaders banned in 48 hours.

Classic :lol:

DeletedUser

I like the guide. But like people said, forum elites are different from game elites.

shlomzi:
CiT banned.
CiTs new account banned.
Antty banned.

3 Pills leaders banned in 48 hours.

Classic

---

I LOL'D!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

...and Pills collapses..

Would this be a bad time to say "I told you so"? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Reading over this has awoken some sparks of interest but most of it I already knew and abide by. Thanks for guide Sasuke, although it does need a bit of work in some places and a lot of work in others.

frostyfingers

there is no "right way" to run a tribe...

with that being said, you can have an overly sarcastic leader who does nothing but crack jokes about his members, and a bunch of members who love to have fun all very elite at TW...become #1 overnight...

or you can have a very strict and "evolving" tribe that runs on guides and rules and requirements and activity checks, etc... that fails miserably because the players are not happy...

an even medium in both respects is more of a game environment to me...competition without stress...perfection in my book

come to UATW to see how we do it...

DeletedUser9021

Thanks for bumps guys! You're really cool! ^^

I'll edit your post to correct English (spelling, punctuation, so on) if you like. Always good to see people who want to share their expertise, even if I don't agree with all of it.