The leading players

• Thread starter DeletedUser120255
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

well in the 3 days was in there

none of them actually got under heavy attack but over 9 players expected to be pre stacked so that they could go after mea

so the commander demanded everyone send support to over 9 different villages

DeletedUser

What a dictator, could have gone for a democratic way, but nooo

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Democratic way? you want him to put a poll on forum whether people want to support or not?
but planning wars and stackings at this stage is plain stupid...

plus losing a noble to a 300 pointer... thats the most embarrasing thing ive seen so far and ive seen a lot..but then again a lot has changed since the p2w..

well , see you on w92 maybe, if not that, then w93 : )

DeletedUser

"Democratic way? you want him to put a poll on forum whether people want to support or not?"

I chuckled

Lord BillyNoMates

if you want to laugh then you should be laughing at 28's players over 3k only having 400 axes and 400 lc xD

Lord BillyNoMates

deja vu3 Feb 04, 11:45
This is to inform every member to send 10 [unit]spear[/unit] and 10 [unit]sword[/unit] to the following villages if they haven't already done so -

[coord]532|565[/coord]
[coord]533|564[/coord]
[coord]502|569[/coord]
[coord]560|533[/coord]
[coord]571|511[/coord]
[coord]572|508[/coord]
[coord]566|527[/coord]
[coord]567|527[/coord]

Also, please enable command sharing with [player]The Commander[/player] and [player]Deja Vu3[/player].

If anyone has any spare defense after sending these out, please do inform me.

The players whose villages are mentioned above need not send troops to other villages.

Thank you all.

had to post this one

Lord BillyNoMates

i have 3 other mails about support i just dont see the point on posting them all

what i did think bit strange was the commander having an announcement on the forum demanding everyone builds 100 sp 100 sw and then go pure offence

DeletedUser119636

Lol, including the one on the last page that brings up the count to 110sp and sw out supporting tribemates this early on

Really doubt that most of that tribe has followed these orders

Silliest post so far in this thread, and I've sifted through quite a few. :eek:

Democratic way? you want him to put a poll on forum whether people want to support or not?
but planning wars and stackings at this stage is plain stupid...

plus losing a noble to a 300 pointer... thats the most embarrasing thing ive seen so far and ive seen a lot..but then again a lot has changed since the p2w..

well , see you on w92 maybe, if not that, then w93 : )

When top 10 members have nobles, and next week those numbers double.... I can't imagine how silly these actions are. :oops:

Thanks, Billy. Now everybody knows that we're very confident in our abilities as a tribe, and we're prepared for the worse case scenario. Everyone in the forum got a sneak peak on how a #1 tribe operates, and maybe you'll implement the same actions into your domain. You're welcome! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but this doenst justify the fact that you're posting 3 times a row.

Ban hammer!

DeletedUser

Silliest post so far in this thread, and I've sifted through quite a few. :eek:

If you're saying it's true that every 28 players has 110sp/sw supporting other villages, it's not a surprise that a lot of you guys have farmed quite poorly this world. Using all that res on def instead of lc ;)

I mean, you talk a serious game but it seems to me like you are barely playing this world looted.png

DeletedUser118892

if you want to laugh then you should be laughing at 28's players over 3k only having 400 axes and 400 lc xD

The reason some members were low on troop count is because 28 has more ODA than 2nd, 3rd and 4th place put together

Unlucky billy - anything else to say about us?

We are about to enter the 200k ODA region- then no-one else has reached 100k yet
----------------------------------------------------------------

Also billy? What's wrong with taking precautions and stacking a few members next to the rank 2 tribe? And you want me to make a poll to see if I should stack my own tribe - gtfo, you were funny at first but now you're old news

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"The reason some members were low on troop count is because 28 has more ODA than 2nd, 3rd and 4th place put together"

Then why attack people if it results in low troops, don't you need to profit from it?

Lord BillyNoMates

commander maybe you can explain this to the world since you think your an amazing player

EmilHV started with 600 axes and around 350 lc

he then tried to noble someone and lost 400 axes 250 lc and his noble

he then went back for round 2 and still didnt take the village

your tribe then requested to stack him incase any of his had any back lash

and yet i just checked and he still doesnt have the village

now please explain to everyone how that is benefiting from getting OD

or should i tell you that OD is only beneficial while nobling so blaming your poor troop counts on clearing players is as retarded as one can get