The leading players

• Thread starter DeletedUser120255
  • Start date

DeletedUser118892

commander maybe you can explain this to the world since you think your an amazing player

EmilHV started with 600 axes and around 350 lc

he then tried to noble someone and lost 400 axes 250 lc and his noble

he then went back for round 2 and still didnt take the village

your tribe then requested to stack him incase any of his had any back lash

and yet i just checked and he still doesnt have the village

now please explain to everyone how that is benefiting from getting OD

or should i tell you that OD is only beneficial while nobling so blaming your poor troop counts on clearing players is as retarded as one can get

That's one example - it's tribal wars, you win some you lose some. I wouldn't worry about him.

Lord BillyNoMates

incase everyone is wondering i was 700 points and i think maybe 2 players in there entire tribe had a bigger troop count then me

and all i was doing was PP farming

now you know a tribe sucks when even PP whores who buy res cant beat the troop count of someone selling res

DeletedUser118892

incase everyone is wondering i was 700 points and i think maybe 2 players in there entire tribe had a bigger troop count then me

and all i was doing was PP farming

now you know a tribe sucks when even PP whores who buy res cant beat the troop count of someone selling res

You never even saw anyone's troop count Hahahah

Why don't you make your own tribe and come up against us - bet it wouldn't end well - considering you'd probably want every player to make a poll before attacking someone or a poll before posting anything
--------------------------------------------------------

You came to the externals to try flame us - no-one even cares enough about what you said to do anything - 28 have like 10 different people constantly undermining us - when we have done nothing wrong so far - we are first on rank, we are first on OD

You know how annoying we could be - we could make a sister tribe just to annoy the hell out of everyone but we don't
---------------------------------------------------------

This is the last post I will be making to respond to you - or il probably get a pop member saying "28 is butt hurt" or something hahah - S/O to pop. Good luck everyone - you've had your light billy, time to move on buddy - 15 mins of fame are over

Lord BillyNoMates

im the one looking for fame?

who was the one who created a topic trying to flame POP?

who was the one who created the tribe review thread then asked for it to be deleted?

how many topics did you actually create and then actually have the balls to say im looking for fame xD

you are so full of shit

DeletedUser118892

im the one looking for fame?

who was the one who created a topic trying to flame POP?

who was the one who created the tribe review thread then asked for it to be deleted?

how many topics did you actually create and then actually have the balls to say im looking for fame xD

you are so full of shit

Bye bye billy - unlucky mate maybe next world

Lord BillyNoMates

i think the commander has a problem with any player whos not wasting a shit load of money on resources xD

even hes wasting PP and yet still well behind everyone else

deja vu3

Come on Lloyd.

Let him PP farm in peace.

No need to respond to every single such thread.

Our work will talk for us, we don't need to.

Keep calm and do the amazing work that you have been doing.

DeletedUser118892

Come on Lloyd.

Let him PP farm in peace.

No need to respond to every single such thread.

Our work will talk for us, we don't need to.

Keep calm and do the amazing work that you have been doing.

so true mate

DeletedUser119636

If you're saying it's true that every 28 players has 110sp/sw supporting other villages, it's not a surprise that a lot of you guys have farmed quite poorly this world. Using all that res on def instead of lc ;)

I mean, you talk a serious game but it seems to me like you are barely playing this world View attachment 468

You went from attacking our contribution to the tribe to my personal farming. :eek: I wouldn't have ever expected this sudden jump of subject. What's next, you're going to attack my OD? Keep the insults coming, but it doesn't change the fact I am right. :oops:

Lord BillyNoMates

what are you right about other then your tribes farming is probably one of the worst out of the top 20 xD

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I wouldn't call being rank 1 - by 30k points not being profitable

I kinda feel bad like im picking on you cos i keep quoting you so i felt like stopping but then i read posts like this and im like.

damn.

Do you think anyone is legitimately impressed by your point lead after 10 or 11 days? Like no offence i wish you and your tribe best of luck in this world sure why not but please man follow this saying:

"better to remain seated and thought a fool than to stand up and remove all doubt"

Lord BillyNoMates

they are bragging about being rank 1 but in tribe rank is all they are

they are no were near top of resources looted which is what you can brag about

so instead they brag about having rich players and no skill xD

DeletedUser118892

they are bragging about being rank 1 but in tribe rank is all they are

they are no were near top of resources looted which is what you can brag about

so instead they brag about having rich players and no skill xD

Better to remain seated and thought a fool than to stand up and and remove all doubt

Better minty?

DeletedUser119841

The reason some members were low on troop count is because 28 has more ODA than 2nd, 3rd and 4th place put together

Unlucky billy - anything else to say about us?

We are about to enter the 200k ODA region- then no-one else has reached 100k yet
----------------------------------------------------------------

Also billy? What's wrong with taking precautions and stacking a few members next to the rank 2 tribe? And you want me to make a poll to see if I should stack my own tribe - gtfo, you were funny at first but now you're old news

Seems to me you can't really show off the OD when you don't help. Not that anyone cares about it.

https://gyazo.com/0a2de0cd99cc13c76664e50244b53668

https://gyazo.com/be9c2a9e9a1fa66a2740d62c496cc181

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

the commander doesnt understand 1 simple thing

OD at this stage is completely and truely the most retarded thing ones tribe can do xD

DeletedUser118892

the commander doesnt understand 1 simple thing

OD at this stage is completely and truely the most retarded thing ones tribe can do xD

You think I should make polls for sending support. You can say whatever you want - that's the most embarrassing thing I've ever heard

Lord BillyNoMates

why dont you quote the post where i actually said that?
and if you cant then dont bring up things that never happened lmao