The legend of "Black Flags" continues

DeletedUser111417

I'm soo tired of hearing about this guy, how see how good of an player you truly are soon enough, and put an end to all of this non sense going around.

Williamthefirst

He gets stacked by his tribe, through threats or whatever, then throws his nuke, and mouth, around, catting players pits.

I squashed his main nuke on 82. He then used a sit to try and cat down my pits. He hit a village or two until we got some D under his sat nuke and broke that too!

He tends not to speak to you when you break his toys, so I for one heard little from him. Hey Flags, you loser..........:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That player isn't exactly active. Must have gone tired pretty fast or changed his/her mind to starting to like zninetalez ^^?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do we have a thread about a boot polisher? That's truly all that Black Flags is in my eyes. He's not even fit to clean my dishes.

[/ego]

DeletedUser94431

Black flag is funny now, he said he was going to op FOOLS after attack break.. Well all I'm seeing is our oda going up and black flags tribe ODD going up ;)

DeletedUser86215

63bd358fc0c8b79d86d9902cba1c532e.png

From my experience i can tell Black Flags don't posses the quality to win or play any world for long.

Making his tribe mate go on losing troops one after another.

SEND MORE TROOPS TO DIE FOR BLACK FLAGS

Black Flag i challenge you and your tribe to make me restart/quit which won't happen.

But i can assure you that you make lot more farm for everyone else around your tribe.

Few more farm for all people around GOU

8576ba0da3566f80053153eff2cf9d2f.png

b1a8ac09ce7a4b7f35c9bf35472046a8.png

Who else coming to visit me i keep the Cookies Ready with some more surprises

DeletedUser86215

i don't see intelligence in getting those LC killed then use them for farming be better choice

DeletedUser

hmmm...sorta fun when people use axes and lc's for defense and farm with spears, swords and archers! =) the Tribal Nub Game War Starts! :/

DeletedUser86215

I was hoping Black Flags attack me himself being offensive type mostly.........Ohh!!!!!! Wait i forgot he lost his paladin and it weapon on w85 so he and his tribe mates scared to attack anymore.

Weapon can't make you world winner but your tribe-mates does by supporting and team work i am sure my tribe Fire! posses lot of quality to go long way in this world.

We don't threaten people or give false hope while recruiting them like Black Flags doing that for long time.

Black Flags will do what ever in his power to save himself first rather help his tribe-mates.I don't think he even know meaning of team work rather more kind knows
Dictatorship.

I am surprised Black Flags even scared to post anythings can some one please send me link in mail.

As he too scared to face with me "
KEEP ME BLOCKED IN MAIL"

Talian

I have had people forward me mail with our good buddy Black Flags demanding 200 support troops to his villages for 3 day NAP's with their tribes, I have seen him making PA's to say they are allied with the tribe so the tribe he is allied with will get him more friends, I have seen single players threatened to send their defense troops to support his villages or be attacked. He lost his tribe in W84, now no one will follow him, he is putting all his tribe through the same stuff on W85 ... why they don't see it, maybe they just didn't know about W84, gained 14,000 PP on W84 just farming and acts like he has a chance. I feel bad for those duped into following him.

DeletedUser86215

I can buy 20K from Purchase System rather play game to gain 20K PP.

TW not made keeping that point of view in mind.

I think tribal wars support team should
STOP that Premium Exchange too.

DeletedUser

From the attackers point of view, it's a good way to loose the willing to play this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86215

Yaa one of them said he going to quit after these loses :icon_sad: i feel sorry for him having terrible leader instructing/ordering him.

DeletedUser

lol black flags was in w82 as well, think he still holds the record over there for most tribe changes at (87), kid is pure cancer that eventually quit the world because he got bullied out of every tribe he tried to join lol

i was spiking barbs in his friends 8x8 and he threatened to rim me with his motley crew(all noobs)

fast forward a month later, all his friends are rimmed, and he quits the world after constant catting of his villas and moves on to w83 lol

DeletedUser86215

lol black flags was in w82 as well, think he still holds the record over there for most tribe changes at (87), kid is pure cancer that eventually quit the world because he got bullied out of every tribe he tried to join lol

i was spiking barbs in his friends 8x8 and he threatened to rim me with his motley crew(all noobs)

fast forward a month later, all his friends are rimmed, and he quits the world after constant catting of his villas and moves on to w83 lol

Every tribe he join in w84 kick him next day or another knowing what kind of disease they took in.

I am awaiting Black Flags try and rim me if he can else he better quit now as this world don't have bonfire(
he surviving on 84 bcoz of bonfire only else he gone but even people with bonfire can be rimmed one need patiance and team players for doing that) to save him from everyone as on w84 he spreading by bulling other with his bonfire toy

Last edited by a moderator: