The legend of "Black Flags" continues

DeletedUser

Black Flags disbanded his tribe. He sent out his one members troops on a long journey then nobled him. We recently seen he nobled another of his members before ppl started leaving and then he disbanded. They should have listened when everyone tried to warn them about BF

wow that is low.

DeletedUser

We've rejected him too... he truly is a detestable human being.

DeletedUser

Oh come on, that whole sequence is pretty weak coming from you. Dunno who was supposed to be leading 420, but they buggered off with you and their best 6-7 members to DOKDO which you then became leader of. The rest of them got left out to dry and have already been rimmed in some cases. Where was the loyalty you want from this Black Flags person then? Don't get me wrong, not saying it was a bad decision though not one I necessarily agree with or that you should invite him to DOKDO because I wouldn't, but surely you are not the right person to lecture him on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Equating a situation where 50% of a tribe were invited prior to disbanding (and where I was just a member) to one where the duke willingly disbanded his tribe simply to get an invite for himself is a bit ridiculous.

(I would suggest that actually demonstrates my loyalty to the group, as after I left and was in a position to offer them an opportunity, I did so - I didn't just abandon them once I left, even though I was just a member and had no 'duty of care' to them. All members in 420 who regularly contributed and who were even semi-active were given an opportunity to prove themselves.)

DeletedUser86215

Its best time to take him down people and take revenge ex-BS

i can surely say ex-BS member lack self respect as tribe name itself kind disrespecting BS=BULLSHIT.

Also for BF i know he never can lead any tribe or even team of 2 player he will eventually turn on them once he see it right time to kick them and take the village easy way knowing then they won't be around to defend it.

BACKSTABBING IS BEST SKILL BLACK FLAGS HAD FOR AGES BUT PEOPLE FAILED TO SEE IT.NOT BF FAULT IT PEOPLE'S WHO FOLLOWED HIM WHILE BEING USED EVERY SECOND.

MY PEN MIGHTIER THEN YOUR SWORD/AXE BLACK FLAGS.AS YOU CAN BETRAY YOUR OWN TROOPS TOO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Well well Black Flags. After I took the opportunity to actually read some posts for a change, it turns out you are a very naughty little boy indeed.

a61.jpeg

DeletedUser

Oh come on Fraser, give the 7 year old some space will you? His trying his best! But a little bit of advice blag flags, don't use dirty tactics until you've grow up to be a Politician and do it skillfully without them knowing... ^^ Don't imitate my past. That's why I failed T_T

DeletedUser

Oh come on Fraser, give the 7 year old some space will you? His trying his best! But a little bit of advice blag flags, don't use dirty tactics until you've grow up to be a Politician and do it skillfully without them knowing... ^^ Don't imitate my past. That's why I failed T_T

Ahhh, he's 7 years old, sorry, I thought he was 9 years old.

He has plenty of space, 66 hours and 26 minutes @ ram speed however , looks as though he is going to find the rim soon as I looked the other day he had 3 villas, he is down to his last now.
I do hope that it is not an account merge. (Black flags is not worth the effort to check the stats to find out)
If he restarts anywhere near me, rest assured I will have him cat daily by my crew, back to minimum points.

DeletedUser86215

ALL HAIL THE GREAT POWERFUL BYTEKING FOR BRINGING THIS TOO END.

ae98309d141983c2f11ba0391e97428d.png

Who so ever close to Black Flags new torture house start rimming him.....

Triple Threat

now finally this crap can be closed and something else decent can be put up instead.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why, but I find it hilarious that Byteking in particular rimmed this guy.

DeletedUser

If Byteking is nobling him, surely its a merge then lmao

DeletedUser86215

ByteKing not **THE FOOL** do ever do it.....if its been merger he won't be killing his troops on first place.

ByteKing was waiting for rim the guy but didn't done before as Black Flags was stacked by his slaves as soon he disbanded the tribe his slaves ran away except few but their defense not strong enough too withstand incoming NUKE strength