The 'LEGIONNAIRES'

DeletedUser

A bit of background knowledge

About 2 ish weeks ago, I broke my leg very badly and was told I might not ever walk again without aid. I told the LEGION ''council'' that i might have to quit because of it. My real life takes precedence over anything. About 6 hours ago I left LEGION hoping to join back up with my original friends in DETOX and have my last times on w33 with DETOX from whom I was awaiting an invitation. But oh no this is not possible because I return home and oh DiTM is attacking me, I get mails from people asking me why I have left and some people saying we NEED you back in the tribe. Well obviously not that much because you are willing to get me out of the game asap which is why you are attacking me. Then I think back to last night where there was a little argument in the LEGION forums where there was a little argument of which I wasnt even a part of discussing how backline players should be attacking the enemy and helping out of the frontlines. (Surely that is fully understandable). Then I have a friend of mine (I will not say who) I assumed he was a very good friend of mine ingame and he told me I had his full backing in an issue that had previously happened. I find he has removed me from his buddy list. I can only think that this is because he would have thought I would use his online status against him and attack him. I would never attack a friend of mine who has helped me in this world. And that cut me up to think that I had trusted him and he didnt trust me at all.

This is a warning to LEGION if you choose to continue your attacks I will have no option to attack you back, you also decided to kick my best friend Mavarok and scout another of my good friends Domin8rix. No doubt Mavarok is receiving the same attacks as me. Now to see how this pans out.

SOUTHERN HICKS FTW

Oh and now I have been forwarded information that I am a traitor to the tribe. Wow another guy I thought was my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sincerely hope your leg recovers and yes, RL is much more important than TW BUT that does not explain leaving legion without saying anything or that Domin8rix left the tribe even before you. I'm not sure what you told the council but saying you might have to quit and suddenly leaving the tribe (and by that taking an account away from your tribe) is not the same thing. Also, saying you wanted to spend some time with detox is nice and all but it shows your loyalty did not stand with legion. Don't take my words as me trying to condemn you or saying you did something wrong, I'm simply saying it should not have been that surprising that you had incomings ...

Also, if those guys you talk about you considered as friends, how come you didn't tell them of what you were doing before you left? or better yet, why don't you want to spend your last days with them? :/

DeletedUser

I sincerely hope your leg recovers and yes, RL is much more important than TW BUT that does not explain leaving legion without saying anything or that Domin8rix left the tribe even before you. I'm not sure what you told the council but saying you might have to quit and suddenly leaving the tribe (and by that taking an account away from your tribe) is not the same thing. Also, saying you wanted to spend some time with detox is nice and all but it shows your loyalty did not stand with legion. Don't take my words as me trying to condemn you or saying you did something wrong, I'm simply saying it should not have been that surprising that you had incomings ...

Also, if those guys you talk about you considered as friends, how come you didn't tell them of what you were doing before you left? or better yet, why don't you want to spend your last days with them? :/
the point is he did tell them because they are in the council .

Nice too see im kicked too cheers ify .

I was really starting too see eye to eye with pza and had posted a really nice response to find that i was kicked and could no longer write the response cheers

I mean if you get kicked for expressing a diffrent point of view surely that is wrong ?

DeletedUser

Hmm....this is a bit fishy. I think this is a lame plot in trying to making HAWKS seem there's a civil war going on so we can take action. Dont fall for it HAWKS, legion is running out of ideas.

DeletedUser

Mines said nothing to the tribe when he left, including his "friends" in the tribe. According to what he says in the post he told the council and I quote: "that i might have to quit because of it", it would have been nice if the rest of us in legion, his tribemates were given the decency of a single post.

Also, why did domin8trix leave before mines did? doesn't that sound strange to you?

Finally, that is definitely not the reason that you got kicked, I read those posts and from what I saw PZA7 was happy it was being solved with such calm and reason.

DeletedUser

Mines said nothing to the tribe when he left, including his "friends" in the tribe. According to what he says in the post he told the council and I quote: "that i might have to quit because of it", it would have been nice if the rest of us in legion, his tribemates were given the decency of a single post.

Also, why did domin8trix leave before mines did? doesn't that sound strange to you?

Finally, that is definitely not the reason that you got kicked, I read those posts and from what I saw PZA7 was happy it was being solved with such calm and reason.

how do i know

it wasnt pza who kicked me yes thats what i was saying me and him slinging our differences out was helping the tribe as a whole to realise that the south is on its own with less members and it felt isolated .

Im still waiting on an answer but apparently 'we are traitors ' .

More enemy caps than most of legion yet we are traitors :/

I also take blame to the fact i didnt let the whole tribe know he forwarded me the mail to let people know yet i didnt want it going to a hawks spy and him getting mass attacked .

Im sure if yourd mailed him you would have got a civil response

DeletedUser

Cut the BS people. We know whats going on. Your little act aint working lol.

DeletedUser

I'm sure things will get worked out soon, like I said, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying you can't blame ppl for thinking you have betrayed them when you decide to leave (along with a friend) without letting them know.

DeletedUser

Guys, idk whats happening, im really sorry about what happened mines, my grandpa has one leg, so i have a feeling ik what you are going through.

I just want everyone to come back to the tribe so we can beat Hawks, e=cm2 and TW

DeletedUser

MMM interesting this business civil war or a plan to make HAWKS think it is. I say we take all the villas anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm sure things will get worked out soon, like I said, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying you can't blame ppl for thinking you have betrayed them when you decide to leave (along with a friend) without letting them know.

i didnt leave though i got kicked check the overview if you dont believe

DeletedUser

I know, I wasn't talking about you. But I mean if mines and domin8trix betrayed legion, I suppose logic tells us you would be on their side? and if not, then things wld get solved shortly and no harm is done right? I don't know really, I'm just speculating on what the reasons for you getting kicked cld be ^^

DeletedUser

please show me the eivdence of them betraying legion .

Betraying is when you leave and start attacking them whereas it seems legion started the attacks

DeletedUser

A bit of background knowledge

About 2 ish weeks ago, I broke my leg very badly and was told I might not ever walk again without aid. I told the LEGION ''council'' that i might have to quit because of it. My real life takes precedence over anything. About 6 hours ago I left LEGION hoping to join back up with my original friends in DETOX and have my last times on w33 with DETOX from whom I was awaiting an invitation. But oh no this is not possible because I return home and oh DiTM is attacking me, I get mails from people asking me why I have left and some people saying we NEED you back in the tribe. Well obviously not that much because you are willing to get me out of the game asap which is why you are attacking me. Then I think back to last night where there was a little argument in the LEGION forums where there was a little argument of which I wasnt even a part of discussing how backline players should be attacking the enemy and helping out of the frontlines. (Surely that is fully understandable). Then I have a friend of mine (I will not say who) I assumed he was a very good friend of mine ingame and he told me I had his full backing in an issue that had previously happened. I find he has removed me from his buddy list. I can only think that this is because he would have thought I would use his online status against him and attack him. I would never attack a friend of mine who has helped me in this world. And that cut me up to think that I had trusted him and he didnt trust me at all.

This is a warning to LEGION if you choose to continue your attacks I will have no option to attack you back, you also decided to kick my best friend Mavarok and scout another of my good friends Domin8rix. No doubt Mavarok is receiving the same attacks as me. Now to see how this pans out.

SOUTHERN HICKS FTW

All I will add to this is if anyone is feeling we 'betrayed' them, 'backstabbed' them or however you would like to put it, I don't see anything stopping you from expressing your feelings with some attacks - But, i will only say it once, If you choose to start attacking any of us, retaliation will be tenfold and it will not stop.

@2Hot - Don't make me come over there!

DeletedUser

so, what's the reason for you leaving legion? living ur last days in the world as well?

and richard, I'm afraid leaving the tribe is a form of betrayal, do you really think it is not or are you just humoring me?

DeletedUser

so, what's the reason for you leaving legion? living ur last days in the world as well?

and richard, I'm afraid leaving the tribe is a form of betrayal, do you really think it is not or are you just humoring me?

If you would like to know that, then you can always send me an IGM.

DeletedUser

We have the mails where you were plotting to backstab us. We've had them for weeks.
We were hoping that because you guys have been working so hard with less back-up, that these plans/ideas would change if we worked together a bit better.
I've always been a champion of your cause.
Frustration can cause people to react badly in some instances.
We didn't want you to leave, especially when it seemed we were reaching some consensus.
Once Dom and Mines left, sorry Richard, but because you had been plotting the same thing, we had to send you packing.
Perhaps you had changed your mind, but this situation has forced our hand.
Dom and I have already spoken by IGM but I haven't spoken with Mines a lot lately. Sorry about that.
Mines I truly am sorry about your leg and hope all goes well regardless.

DeletedUser

this thread says

legion=fail
thread=truth

ftw legion flame me!

DeletedUser

all ex-who? are the real traitors! IFY ditm, papoomio, pimpjam, these guys are plotting against legion, kick them! As for dom,mav,and mines, you guys can join hawks! ;-)
(yes i fell for your plot to make us think your actually fighting with legion)