The 'LEGIONNAIRES'

DeletedUser

I shouldn't get involved. I'm a dumbass really :). Signing off.

Your backliners have very few people who actually help .

YOu know just 'supporting ' in number 1 tribe is no way near good enough if you want to win a world .

Even then the only 'support' offered is premeptive stacking not when your actually being attacked .

Yes you may say well they are too far away , well move closer :p

Rhnad your another who was going crazy that after 10 nukes had hit your walls you hadnt lost a wall level :S

I mean wth you got some sure stacking power there ...:icon_redface:

Especially when you know as well as us legion is held up by a very few people .

I love stacks, and stacks are vital, not stacking is stupid. Besides I'm far to lazy to snipe and not stack. Hence why i play on this slow ass world. Don't complain cause ur people went all offensive, and don't have stacking to send.

I guess Chystang and Wesgan are inactive bums who dont read mail then. Or they are my friends and are supporting me. If you want me to prove to you then I will. Even your leader is still supporting me :D To IFY the problem i have with 100k stacks is that they could be better used elsewhere, and yes I understand the concepts of this game quite well thank you very much.

I won't reply, I really can't handle it, I was very happy with this world and had fun playing, you guy's are all seriously ruining it for me, and i'm not just talking about you and domi, and mav, the trust is completly gone in everyone. Cause no one is actually being truthfull.
I knew you were an asshat(in the semi-good sense of the word) from ur comments on forum etc, laughed my ass off alot, mav i never really knew, had respect for domi!
Well it's all gone now, thanks to you all! I'll continue playing it's not that, but from now I'm gonna be very carefull with actually putting trust in someone, I thought finally a tribe without bullshitters , now it turns out it's just like everywhere else.

And ... this forum as well. Goodbye (I won't be able to resist coming back to it though, but you know what I mean :p)

(If bullshitters is considered as a bad word, let me know plz :p, but i don't think it is ?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love stacks, and stacks are vital, not stacking is stupid. Besides I'm far to lazy to snipe and not stack. Hence why i play on this slow ass world. Don't complain cause ur people went all offensive, and don't have stacking to send.

no im not saying stacking is not to be used ify and rhand :O

Yes stacking first but wouldnt go too miss to utilize your defence elsewhere .

SO are you saying with around about 2 offensive players out of the four players in the south are more offensive than defensive the other two are more defensive .

Just because you are a turtle and have the means to stack hardcore :(

On a slow world nukes build slow and you want at least 50 % of your nukes out at the enemy at all times just to give them grief rebuild etc .

Then you can always call on the other 50% nukes .

Im sure if you sent me some attacks id manage to scrounge some defence from somewhere .

Or id dodge save the defence and backtime but then yourd stack :(

Of corse stacks are vital but maybe not knowing how 50% of you is on the frontline you run out of stacking power and need help .

THe only reason im even halfable to stack my arse is because balkan quit .

I tend to stack anything four hours by nobles from the enemy but i found out this was impossible since i could rely very few guys to help out so had to snipe recap etc :p

Oh and rhand like i said to pza both parties made mistakes

DeletedUser

hehe I saved my ass in the who war, without being stacked, cause most of my support came from, saurabh the backstabber, + 2 accounts he was sitting, didn't know he was sitting.

I managed to survive as well. But if he didn't backstab, I was prepared for the hit and wouldn't have lost a single village. Just why I like stacking, It also takes time to arrange. But if you have to do without, you have to be on constantly, stressing about sending stuff, while with stacking you can sit back and relax more, I don't have much time, i used to play on a fast world, and played lots differently, didn't noble barbs, didn't noble inactive we just thought hardcore and nuked so hard, it was impossible to stack villages ^^.

W33 has really weird settings ^^, it's all so different here.

DeletedUser81101

DETOX overview

correct me if I'm wrong... but does that look like a collapsing tribe to anyone else?

only 1 player with decent growth... Only 3 with any growth really.

DeletedUser

just look like you are looking for excuses why a much smaller tribe is wipping your ass

DeletedUser

DETOX overview

correct me if I'm wrong... but does that look like a collapsing tribe to anyone else?

Clicky - Omg look .. Legion is collapsing, less than 10 players with 'decent' growth, out of 61. :icon_rolleyes:

Note: + = Growth, you may need to learn how to count past 3 DiTM :D

DeletedUser81101

your growth is far from decent... and I just counted 31 in Legion. maybe its you that should learn to count?

and qoos you fail, look at DETOX conquer chart.

DeletedUser

DETOX overview

You are referring to Mav, with +62k at the time, which I took as your view as 'decent' growth, and counted less than 10 players. So, as long as you have a '+' in legion you consider it 'decent' growth, but players in Detox need to have 62k+ in order to be counted? :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe you need to reread past posts, and come back with a logical response.

DeletedUser81101

no it all depends on size.. for your size your not doin much, for mavs size he is doing well

DeletedUser

To me domin8rix's growth looks good to me .

Drunk in the morning care to elabourate on why he is not doing well ?

Also check our bottom 3 members they are not losing villages to you . They are being internalled.

No collapsing just a bit of internalling , if you say internalling is wrong I will pull up the IFY mini tribe internal . Then lets see how you get round that :)

DeletedUser

no it all depends on size.. for your size your not doin much, for mavs size he is doing well

Well, I'll use your logic. Most of Legion are not doing much, for their size. Now I only count 5 of them with 'decent' growth, using their size to determine it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81101

I didnt say internalling is wrong.. it has to be done. And in the end this game is all about who has the most points.. internalling is an easy way to get that :p

@Domi. I guess we have different views of what is "decent" growth then.

DeletedUser

I didnt say internalling is wrong.. it has to be done. And in the end this game is all about who has the most points.. internalling is an easy way to get that :p

@Domi. I guess we have different views of what is "decent" growth then.

Ha .. A simple, "I was wrong" was too much for you? - I took your first impression on what decent growth was, then I took it again when you said you were basing it off size, yet you cannot admit that you got Pwned?

DeletedUser

Now drunk im pretty sure its all about troops and built villages .

Not points .

You noob pointwhore ! ;)