The levels Scott will go to, to win a world

DeletedUser

[h=2]Members NADs[/h]» Nuking and Destruction!

NameRankPointsGlobal RankVillages
killergmantis (Assholeclown)19.841.0262994

To be playing an account in V/A since Christmas at least, that we know of, and to have no shame in then taking it out of tribe and making it the new Duke account of Nads shows just how low and lack of self pride you really have.

To win another world, yes another world, by abusing your privs, cheating, using the Killer account to nuke and destroy the levels of Immunesouls account, your rival duke, should be illegal and bannable. But no doubt, you have worked the system to ensure you don't get banned permanently from this game, just as you did in previous worlds. Oh yes, of course I have reported you AGAIN, not expecting anything from it, I am sure you have that covered.

What is it Scott, do you have such little faith in your own tribe you have to cheat your way through the whole of your TW career. Do you have no concept of what it is to be proud of winning on your own true merits??

So for all you Nads cheering believers, believe this, as he so eloquently put, he is indeed an Asshole and a win, to the level of cheating this guy has done already on this world is not a win. You can all bask in the glory of this, being just the final straw for me, in the way he has had accounts banned from V/A etc along the way.

Dave/Immune clearly found something else out and was the final straw for him of trying to win a war against someone who will always have the edge by abusing his mod knowledge and privs to the very fine line.

Oh btw, before anyone says who is this in disguise, I'm Scarlett-Maiden.

I am out of here and another corrupt world that he has the franchise on. Feel free to bitch away at me and try to defend it, I have gone past caring.

DeletedUser111574

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

MR.MR

Ah swanny honey, I knew we had time for you to tell me again how I am the root of all things evil! Better luck next time. Third times the charm, no? Ill make sure to find you on your next world.
Honestly your arrogance is appalling. you think yourself to be so holy and mighty that you need to believe that the entire tribalwars staff is in some illicit conspiracy against you when you lose. Wake up, you just arent that special.

DeletedUser

Ah swanny honey, I knew we had time for you to tell me again how I am the root of all things evil! Better luck next time. Third times the charm, no? Ill make sure to find you on your next world.
Honestly your arrogance is appalling. you think yourself to be so holy and mighty that you need to believe that the entire tribalwars staff is in some illicit conspiracy against you when you lose. Wake up, you just arent that special.

Is that seriously the best you got?!??!!? lol

That is your response to all those cheating allegations??? That I think TW is conspiring against me. lol

You really are a gold star Prat arnt you lol That just made my day and I am soooooooooo trembling in my boots that you will catch up with me again in another world, no seriously, Im very very scared!!!!! lol

Bye W68, good luck guys :lol:

DeletedUser

Is that seriously the best you got?!??!!? lol

That is your response to all those cheating allegations??? That I think TW is conspiring against me. lol

You really are a gold star Prat arnt you lol That just made my day and I am soooooooooo trembling in my boots that you will catch up with me again in another world, no seriously, Im very very scared!!!!! lol

Bye W68, good luck guys :lol:

Nothing illegal, all above board.
If anything, it's another notch on Immune's tribe leading bat to be unable to keep the loyalty of the players in his tribe.

MR.MR

The fact that you and your cronies report me at least once a month and keep getting the same response is all I need to say on the topic of cheating. Feel free to report me again if it will make you feel better.

Justifi3d

I'm special, every morning I look in the mirror and tell myself that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is so stupid. Killer was fighting along side V/A by hitting -?- and now pisses him self and moves to NADS to try to finish the world. Sad sad people play this game.

Cheers

DeletedUser111574

This is so stupid. Killer was fighting along side V/A by hitting -?- and now pisses him self and moves to NADS to try to finish the world. Sad sad people play this game.

Cheers

Are you stupid or something? :icon_neutral: You don' know nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers

He isn't the only one that's tried, he's just the only one that has succeeded for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser

Cheers

There is a long, involved story that will probably be batted around amidst the flaming and insults and diluted so much that you would never really know what happened anyway. Regardless, your statement is ignorant.

DeletedUser

Even if he didn't take the killergmantis account you guys were still doing nothing in the war.....