The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

DeletedUser

Thy will be done.

But First i must attend a stoneing, as i still have 2 pallets of fake beardes to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that we're losing track of - and Ham!!! posters are very eager for us to lose track of it - is this :

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 6
Difference: 89

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 849,140
Side 2: 48,769
Difference: 800,371

image.php

Its what Bloodhood would call "favourable stats against HAM!!!" and I call "HAM!!! getting its head kicked in".

DeletedUser

Going along with the whole "HAM!!! getting curb-stomped by BD" theme, they've also dropped 3 places in the tribal rankings (from 6th to 9th) since this thread started.

This is similar to what we saw happen with R.Inc, in that they steadily lost ground while only appearing on the forums to continually deny that they were on the path to losing.

Will HAM!!! follow the same path that their former allies did?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
The war is surely now taking its toll. Our ODD has rocketed and inactivity predictably has gotten worse. Congrats on finally getting some nobles there CRY, and continuation from BD, though I can still say HAM!!! will not be going anywhere, and once exams are finished (I have just a week and two days myself :p), we will hopefully see some boost in HAM!!!. Though at the moment, a hammering will be seen indeed.

the pink panther

The war is surely now taking its toll. Our ODD has rocketed and inactivity predictably has gotten worse. Congrats on finally getting some nobles there CRY, and continuation from BD, though I can still say HAM!!! will not be going anywhere, and once exams are finished (I have just a week and two days myself :p), we will hopefully see some boost in HAM!!!. Though at the moment, a hammering will be seen indeed.

GCSE's blood? I though you mentioned before you had kids :icon_confused:

Mine exams are all next week (AAT exams, 4 in 5 days :icon_sad:)

Hopefully myself and spleen get an account near HAM so we can join the fun :icon_biggrin:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
GCSE's blood? I though you mentioned before you had kids :icon_confused:

Mine exams are all next week (AAT exams, 4 in 5 days :icon_sad:)

Hopefully myself and spleen get an account near HAM so we can join the fun :icon_biggrin:

Kids? :icon_neutral:

I'm 18, so it's final year of A levels for me :icon_wink:

And ouch, unlucky, though good luck.

the pink panther

Kids? :icon_neutral:

I'm 18, so it's final year of A levels for me :icon_wink:

And ouch, unlucky, though good luck.

I'm sure someone asked why the IGN 'Bloodhood' and you said your kid choose it, must be this report frying my brain :lol:

Ah of to uni next year then or straight into work. NO pressure for me only pass = payrise fail =no job :lol:

I expect must tribes are suffering with exam inactivity around this time of year, not sure if other nations have there exams during the june/july period?

DeletedUser

I blame my inactivity on having one dog, a wife, two jobs and 3 kids!!

:lol:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'm sure someone asked why the IGN 'Bloodhood' and you said your kid choose it, must be this report frying my brain :lol:

Ah of to uni next year then or straight into work. NO pressure for me only pass = payrise fail =no job :lol:

I expect must tribes are suffering with exam inactivity around this time of year, not sure if other nations have there exams during the june/july period?

Na I chose it when I was a kid :p And yea, uni next year, Warwick or Nottingham depending on gradesssss :)

DeletedUser

I just wish all the action would stop happening in the west .. Im all over here in the east .. kill ing beyond targets that have either deleted or gone mia.

Maybe we can recruit a few before i run outa the urge to build more nobles! :D

DeletedUser

@ pink panther: no particular priority!

@ Blood: Oooh, Warwick uni - that was my uni, great place!

the pink panther

Well werent HAM a premade predominatly made in the Sout west? there's always K55 BD for you to attack that's east?

the pink panther

Na I chose it when I was a kid :p And yea, uni next year, Warwick or Nottingham depending on gradesssss :)

Ah that makes sense, You really want to go to Shottingham :lol:

What you taking?

And Vlad it was a tongue in cheek comment :icon_wink: