The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Gicusan

no. letting them know 1 day before that we will attack soon is not exactly "preparing".

also, the whole world knew, including you Blood as I told you personaly on Skype, that we had bad relations with you. That war was not something to avoid.

I do not know and do not care about Fraser's alliances and diplomacy. That is his doing and business.

Deleted User - 3135

no. letting them know 1 day before that we will attack soon is not exactly "preparing".

also, the whole world knew, including you Blood as I told you personaly on Skype, that we had bad relations with you. That war was not something to avoid.

I do not know and do not care about Fraser's alliances and diplomacy. That is his doing and business.

Which still shows I'm right. [CRY] organised a coalition upon HAM!!!. You denied any coalition at all. You claimed was war was because of sniping and recruiting. But if Fraser was planning this war with BD involved before even anything happened, doesn't look good on BD does it?

Gicusan

Which still shows I'm right. [CRY] organised a coalition upon HAM!!!. You denied any coalition at all. You claimed was war was because of sniping and recruiting. But if Fraser was planning this war with BD involved before even anything happened, doesn't look good on BD does it?

sorry. the fact CRY tried to organise a coalition - but I doubt that simple, informal convo proves even that - does not mean that there is a coalition and also has very little to do with BD itself. So no, I do not see how this "does not look good".

DeletedUser

LOL, sorry. That's all that can respond to this post :lol:

Let others judge whether I am lying, not your pitiful words.

"LOL" is all you can say because quite frankly you have nothing else to say regarding how you've promised evidence and failed to show any.
Which basically means you lied when promising evidence and are perhaps lying now.

"LOL" is all you can say because you are showing yourself to be a poor debator Bloodhood, just like your forum trash sidekick Hollyghost who got his head kicked in in the debate last night and proven to be a liar numberically via TW stats.
[this basically means one HAM leader has already been proven to be a liar - actual proof not the sort of "proof" you claim to have provided here - details here.]

Whats pitiful is your pleas for sympathy for HAM. About how you all donn't deserve this and how we should all feel sorry for you.

Like I said before, moral superioty is nice, but BD would rather have millitary superiority. We definitely have the second.

Thats why you need to resort to attentionbegging threads like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
BH quit quoting Pervy, I dont want to read his BIAS again.

BD you know that we would'nt forge a chat, so quit suggesting that we might have done it anyway.

Deleted User - 3135

"LOL" is all you can say because quite frankly you have nothing else to say regarding how you've promised evidence and failed to show any.
Which basically means you lied when promising evidence and are perhaps lying now.

"LOL" is all you can say because you are showing yourself to be a poor debator Bloodhood, just like your forum trash sidekick Hollyghost who got his head kicked in in the debate last night and proven to be a liar numberically via TW stats.

Whats pitiful is your pleas for sympathy for HAM. About how you all donn't deserve this and how we should all feel sorry for you.

Like I said before, moral superioty is nice, but BD would rather have millitary superiority. We definitely have the second.

Thats why you need to resort to attentionbegging threads like this.

I cannot provide an conversation between BD leadership, you know I cannot. This is the closest evidence can ever go and everyone knows this. I was shouted down for my claims and this shows many of them to be true. Just because there is room for a small dose of doubt does not mean suddenly I am wrong and lying myself.

Sorry h0lly :lol:

DeletedUser

BD you know that we would'nt forge a chat, so quit suggesting that we might have done it anyway.

Oh and this thread isn't a biased plea for sympathy ? :lol:
Bloodhood made it with strictly "neutral" intentions in mind ?

Infact we do think you would forge a chat to beg for people's attention.

After all you have been shown to be a lair.

Just like PT showed us all how poor a player you are.

Crawl back to your sewer Holly, you fail as a player (your account in W30 is evidence) and you fail as a poster (the P&P thrashing you got last night is evidence).

I cannot provide an conversation between BD leadership, you know I cannot. This is the closest evidence can ever go and everyone knows this. I was shouted down for my claims and this shows many of them to be true. Just because there is room for a small dose of doubt does not mean suddenly I am wrong and lying myself.

Sorry h0lly :lol:

So basically all you can provide is possibly forged evidence of a conversation with a CRY leader.
You can provide nothing at all to "prove" that BD was lying.
Hence this thread shouldn't even have BD on its title. You're just looking for sympathy in your cause agaisnt BD.

Gicusan

pervie did not say you did. they say you might. personaly I do not think you did it but I cannot care less if that is true or not. What is clear to me is that it does not prove that title of Bloodhood. We did not prepare this together other than talking about our future intentions among ourselves. But everyone was talking about it 2 weeks before it started. including the 2 of us Blood. I told you we will get to war with you eventualy, rather sooner than later. I am more surprised that despite knowing that your frontlines were totaly unprepared. What does this say about you as a leader I may ask here? How could a tribe of your greatness do so poorly? The only surprise for you was the exact hour of launching, nothing else.

But even if we would have prepared together - we could not do that as we knew that CRY has at least a leak via Tardis since the Rinc war - who cares?
I am sure not you Blood should talk so much on a matter that you have great past experience into and that is playing not exactly clean diplomacy. Especialy with so weak of a proof.

DeletedUser

I haz proof that BD has been planning on HAM since january! Here:

petani on 07.01. at 16:41 Quote
On the map, the new cluster K55 players will relocate to is green. We are red. Gicusan and PinkyTwo are blue.

Gicusan, when originally added, was going to relocate to K44. However, due to nobling distance and feasibility, it may be easier to move into K55, in close proximity to us. This would allow for others to be added to the cluster.

The benefits of K55 cluster would be position against =SK= and HAM!!!, and other continent tribes in the area.

This is a super secret information from BD forum!!!

Irony aside I wanted to prove that we always wanted a piece of HAM!!! That doesn't mean that we've been making coalitions, doesn't it?

BlindOldBeggar

I don't understand just one thing.

How come the both CRY and BD attack same clusters and players and never crossed their nukes/nobles?

Come on guys.

Is it really so important?

We are going to ruin the good game with childish arguments.

Deleted User - 3135

pervie did not say you did. they say you might. personaly I do not think you did it but I cannot care less if that is true or not. What is clear to me is that it does not prove that title of Bloodhood. We did not prepare this together other than talking about our future intentions among ourselves. But everyone was talking about it 2 weeks before it started. including the 2 of us Blood. I told you we will get to war with you eventualy, rather sooner than later. I am more surprised that despite knowing that your frontlines were totaly unprepared. What does this say about you as a leader I may ask here? How could a tribe of your greatness do so poorly? The only surprise for you was the exact hour of launching, nothing else.

But even if we would have prepared together - we could not do that as we knew that CRY has at least a leak via Tardis since the Rinc war - who cares?
I am sure not you Blood should talk so much on a matter that you have great past experience into and that is playing not exactly clean diplomacy. Especialy with so weak of a proof.

We are not talking about myself. I have taken down more tribes, organised more wars and have a dirtier record than anyone else in this game, just because I've been a leader longer and more.

Agreeably, this proof is not enough to completely trap you, it either proves I was right against BD or CRY or both. However small, it shows there was lies on both sides of the track. Since it was denied outright of any relations with CRY and denied that there was any coalition at all, when there was. So the title is completely just. It is up to the reader to decide what they believe.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are not talking about myself. I have taken down more tribes, organised more wars and have a dirtier record than anyone else in this game, just because I've been a leader longer and more.

Agreeably, this proof is not enough to completely trap you, it either proves I was right against BD or CRY or both. However small, it shows there was lies on both sides of the track. Since it was denied outright of any relations with CRY and denied that there was any coalition at all, when there was. So the title is completely just. It is up to the reader to decide what they believe.

Any coalition at all is still denied, Blood.

Deleted User - 3135

I haz proof that BD has been planning on HAM since january! Here:
petani on 07.01. at 16:41 Quote
On the map, the new cluster K55 players will relocate to is green. We are red. Gicusan and PinkyTwo are blue.

Gicusan, when originally added, was going to relocate to K44. However, due to nobling distance and feasibility, it may be easier to move into K55, in close proximity to us. This would allow for others to be added to the cluster.

The benefits of K55 cluster would be position against =SK= and HAM!!!, and other continent tribes in the area.

This is a super secret information from BD forum!!!

Irony aside I wanted to prove that we always wanted a piece of HAM!!! That doesn't mean that we've been making coalitions, doesn't it?

Lol, shoot yourself in the foot. It shows it was not HAM!!!s fault for this, like was claimed. Thank you for backing me up :lol:

Any coalition at all is still denied, Blood.

Deny proof all you like. Die have said they were contacted, Beyond have said they were. This convo says there was one. Whatever.

DeletedUser

Guys... You will never believe what i just found...
its like totaly concrete evidence!

I got sent this totaly authentic and irrefutable proof the BH is a liar...

check out this skype log i got sent!

[10.5.2009 19:15:23] Bloodhood: Man, we are so lame compared to those awesome BD guys
[10.5.2009 19:15:35] Bloodhood: Any advice how we could be more like them?
[10.5.2009 19:15:40] h0llygh0st: I know..
[10.5.2009 19:15:42] h0llygh0st: Dude, iv got some awesome idea!
[10.5.2009 19:15:52] Bloodhood: what is it?
[10.5.2009 19:15:57] Bloodhood: well...
[10.5.2009 19:16:14] h0llygh0st: we cannot become them, so why dont we make it seem like they re liars and bad people so as to bring them to our lever
[10.5.2009 19:16:28] Bloodhood: of course...
[10.5.2009 19:17:11] Bloodhood: then we will be the same as them!
[10.5.2009 19:17:23] h0llygh0st: we will be the same as BD
[10.5.2009 19:17:49] Bloodhood: Good plan...

Gicusan

I don't understand just one thing.

How come the both CRY and BD attack same clusters and players and never crossed their nukes/nobles?

Come on guys.

Is it really so important?

We are going to ruin the good game with childish arguments.

that was only about Soldja and that was claimed 1 day before the war. It consisted in one CRY player that worked together with PinkyToe and they talked about that in private. That was true and we do not want to hide it.

BD actualy has decent relations with CRY and after we declared we crossed an imaginary line for not overaping expansion. we did not worktogether on another player so far.

Deleted User - 3135

Guys... You will never believe what i just found...
its like totaly concrete evidence!

I got sent this totaly authentic and irrefutable proof the BH is a liar...

check out this skype log i got sent!

[10.5.2009 19:15:23] Bloodhood: Man, we are so lame compared to those awesome BD guys
[10.5.2009 19:15:35] Bloodhood: Any advice how we could be more like them?
[10.5.2009 19:15:40] h0llygh0st: I know..
[10.5.2009 19:15:42] h0llygh0st: Dude, iv got some awesome idea!
[10.5.2009 19:15:52] Bloodhood: what is it?
[10.5.2009 19:15:57] Bloodhood: well...
[10.5.2009 19:16:14] h0llygh0st: we cannot become them, so why dont we make it seem like they re liars and bad people so as to bring them to our lever
[10.5.2009 19:16:28] Bloodhood: of course...
[10.5.2009 19:17:11] Bloodhood: then we will be the same as them!
[10.5.2009 19:17:23] h0llygh0st: we will be the same as BD
[10.5.2009 19:17:49] Bloodhood: Good plan...

At least change the name to Rob, I have not and have been never known as Bloodhood on skype. :icon_wink:

Gicusan

Lol, shoot yourself in the foot. It shows it was not HAM!!!s fault for this, like was claimed. Thank you for backing me up :lol:

Yeah. We carefuly grew you to be a decent and fun to play prey in the future. Had some vague plan for it since January as you can see. What happened in the meantime was us getting more and more into disliking the prey. The way they dealt with dipllomacy, the Rinc alliance, the low punches with boo, accepting the cheates with open arms back in the tribe, general distrust for your actions and double faced words Blood, agressive recruiting.. Those strenghtened our intention and... here we are. It is true we would have been here sooner or later despite all those reasons. But we are here now because them too.

Deny proof all you like. Die have said they were contacted, Beyond have said they were. This convo says there was one. Whatever.

sure. actually we were running around the whole world to get allies to attack your undefended and inactive villages (remember pervie ODD math). We finaly say we were lying and it is true. Happy now? So we got that cleared, let us move on. When are you starting to actually fight in game?

DeletedUser

"Fault for this" ? Honestly does anyone need a reason to go to war ?

What is "this" anyways ?

Oh and interesting how Blood's tone has changed from :

BD you may be winning the war, and you may be damn good at it, , but you have lied, you have completely torn up any credibility you have had.

HAM!!!
Blood

to a more sober and apologetic :

Bloodhood said:
Agreeably, this proof is not enough to completely trap you, it either proves I was right against BD or CRY or both. However small, it shows there was lies on both sides of the track.

Heh, Reality catching up with you :lol:

DeletedUser

this is better then a Movie!! .. POPCORN .. get ya POPCORN!!!

Anyone want a Hotdog! .. Cony Hotdog!

Gicusan

check this out. Fraser is going to come and talk about it all. this is gold!!!