The magnificent seven

penguinbasher

What's the world's opinion on the top seven tribes? Sorry to discount all the other folk.

1.Prime
2.S.A.W
3.Sparta
4.TCM
5.R.I.M.
6.G.U.W
7.S-3

Discuss politely :D

DeletedUser

True, but different people play for different reasons. I don't really play to win a world to end close, because I know I could if I wanted to but it just doesn't get fun anymore. I play to be able to beat whoever I'm up against. But that's just me; people play with different goals.

Your response to mine in the "We're not hugging..." thread.

You agreed the quality of the world has diminished, basically saying that all remaining are of lesser skill than that in HULK in those days when you take the average.

This is just my way of expressing your opinion. A twist on it if you must say, and I must agree like I did in the post you responded to. Most the good players of world's have to quit at some time or another for various reasons. Sorry if I made you or others think otherwise, just expressing a view in a rather hard to understand manner.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You agreed the quality of the world has diminished, basically saying that all remaining are of lesser skill than that in HULK in those days when you take the average.

This is just my way of expressing your opinion. A twist on it if you must say, and I must agree like I did in the post you responded to. Most the good players of world's have to quit at some time or another for various reasons. Sorry if I made you or others think otherwise, just expressing a view in a rather hard to understand manner.

Man your Awesome!!!

Prime!!!

is no. 1

DeletedUser

Oh, right, so I didn't actually say that:icon_eek: