The Man Utd factor

DeletedUser41659

I do not share your sentiments.

For me the team I support comes first, and I do not get that excited about the team I dislike losing. My team comes first, and I don't really give a shit about anyone else.

For example if Wales lose a rugby international and England win I am depressed for the next week. If Wales lose and England loose too then I am still depressed for a week (albeit slightly thankful that I don't have to put up with gloating, and the media banging on about "resurgent England" for the 30th time that season).

Lol @ Wales Rugby.
They suck sweaty nut.

I'm a fan of the greatest Rugby team of all time, the All-Blacks baby!!! So naturally I HATE the dam aussies. I prefer to watch the English and their pussy goal kicking instead of going for the try wins, rather than the dam Aussies winning.

Wallam

Lol @ Wales Rugby.
They suck sweaty nut.

I'm a fan of the greatest Rugby team of all time, the All-Blacks baby!!! So naturally I HATE the dam aussies. I prefer to watch the English and their pussy goal kicking instead of going for the try wins, rather than the dam Aussies winning.

Oh really?! What about the Welsh rugby teams of the 70's Gareth Edwards, JJ Williams, JPR Williams, Barry John, etc.. that team was amazing. As for recently, yes Wales are going through a bad patch but they have some real underlying quality in their side.

Oh and we dont steal other players from Tonga/Samoa/Fiji etc to play for our country because we can produce people with talent ourselves.

DeletedUser

Lol @ Wales Rugby.
They suck sweaty nut.

All Blacks? Racist... lol

DeletedUser

I support Leeds, but I hate Man U with a passion.

That is why I was cheering for Chelsea to win today as much as I was cheering for Leeds to win yesterday!

Leeds Promoted!
Man U denied title!
Best weekend evaarrr!

DeletedUser

I'm a fan of the greatest Rugby team of all time, the All-Blacks baby!!!

Number of Aussie world cups: 2
Number of Saffer world cups: 2
Number of All Black world cups: 1

Hmmmmm :icon_wink:

As for recently, yes Wales are going through a bad patch but they have some real underlying quality in their side.

I'd say the bad patch is over. We're certainly a damn site better now than we were in the 90s and early 00s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Hmmmmm

I'd say the bad patch is over. We're certainly a damn site better now than we were in the 90s and early 00s.

I meant bad patch in more recent terms as in after the 6 Nations Grand Slam in 08 we kinda collapsed. :icon_sad:

I have to say though I was really impressed with the way the Scottish developed this 6 nations tournament and to beat Ireland was very impressive.

DeletedUser

I saw Arsene speaking to the press.

Did you observe his testicles?

And yes, I am the same. Sometimes a loss for Real Madrid is more sweet to me than a win for Barcelona. I just can't explain it, I laugh when they get injured players, I laugh when they get booked, I laugh when they bend over to be f**ked by the long schlong of messi. I love this game.

DeletedUser

I meant bad patch in more recent terms as in after the 6 Nations Grand Slam in 08 we kinda collapsed. :icon_sad:

I have to say though I was really impressed with the way the Scottish developed this 6 nations tournament and to beat Ireland was very impressive.

I dunno, the last couple of 6 nations have been poor, but we haven't been too far off the mark in my opinion.

With the exception of Ireland this year, all the games we lost we were pretty close to winning and you get the feeling if we could get the basics right (line out, scrummaging, discipline, not throwing interceptions) then we'd have a good chance of beating anyone in the world.

Wallam

I dunno, the last couple of 6 nations have been poor, but we haven't been too far off the mark in my opinion.

With the exception of Ireland this year, all the games we lost we were pretty close to winning and you get the feeling if we could get the basics right (line out, scrummaging, discipline, not throwing interceptions) then we'd have a good chance of beating anyone in the world.

Yeah I understand what you mean, but the players need to want it again, I dont think they have the hunger at the moment. They also need to stop giving away the ball too easily and making too many fouls/mistakes we have been really bad at those recently.

DeletedUser

Yeah I understand what you mean, but the players need to want it again, I dont think they have the hunger at the moment. They also need to stop giving away the ball too easily and making too many fouls/mistakes we have been really bad at those recently.

Tell me about it. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to fully forgive Alun Wyn for that trip :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I support Newcastle, naturally it gives me a nice feeling inside when Sunderland looses, I have a natural hate against white and red stripes... so I'm not too fond of Southampton as well.... I can't say that I like Man Utd or Liverpool, mostly because of their manager pointless rants and being bad loosers, especially SAF....

Wallam

Tell me about it. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to fully forgive Alun Wyn for that trip :icon_wink:

Haha, I am sure you will forget about it eventually, our bad discipline is shown by the whole Powell, drunk golf cart hijack as well :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm a 26 year old bloke and consider myself to be fairly normal (despite the kid-love...) in my sporting leanings. I've been an avid Arsenal fan for over fifteen years, from the build-a-wall-in-front-of-the-goal-to-win era of George Graham to the pervy-uncle-we-don't-talk-about season of Bruce Rioch to the sexy, raunchy orgasm-twice-per-match football of Gallic God Arsene Wenger.

I've adored my team for so, so long. I would do anything in the world to see them succeed. I love them so much that a few years ago I came into some money. I stalked... erm... followed nicely... Arsenal during their pre-season tour of Slovenia, Austria and Holland. In Austria, pre-game, I saw Arsene speaking to the press. I sprinted over, said 'Arsene?' He looked at me with his beautiful blue pensioners eyes; 'Can I shake your hand?' He smiled 'Yes - of course'. He broke eye-contact at that point. If he saw my man-caused erection he was diplomatic enough to ignore it.

After doing what any man would do with an erection and the DNA of his hero all over his right hand, I went on with watching the match. We (Arsenal) were 2-0 at half time. I remember waiting for the second half to start, I thought : I hope Man U are losing. This result will be wasted otherwise!

I stopped to ponder wrongness of my thought, in every way it is possible to be wrong. I thought for a long time and discovered that I equate Man U defeats with Arsenal successes. I don't seek the Arsenal situation first, I care about both equally. A Man U loss registers with me as much as an Arsenal win. I love my team no less.

I was stunned by my realisation and wonder to this moment whether I've been lead astray in some form.

I'd love to know if there are any English/normal people who share my sentiments. Americans can cock-off.

I know this feeling,dammit I have 3 brothers as United fans....

And not one has ever been to Old Trafford...Or Manchester come to think of it..

DeletedUser41659

Oh really?! What about the Welsh rugby teams of the 70's Gareth Edwards, JJ Williams, JPR Williams, Barry John, etc.. that team was amazing. As for recently, yes Wales are going through a bad patch but they have some real underlying quality in their side.

Oh and we dont steal other players from Tonga/Samoa/Fiji etc to play for our country because we can produce people with talent ourselves.

Right, this one was a bit too harsh.

/goes back into hiding

DeletedUser41659

Hmmmmm :icon_wink:

Yeah, well this one sucks too.

/goes back into hiding again

DeletedUser

Did you observe his testicles?

But of course. I already had a 34 page dossier on him so there wasn't much to do, just double checking my measurements. When he realised I intended to do it with me tongue he started shouting though.

And yes, I am the same. Sometimes a loss for Real Madrid is more sweet to me than a win for Barcelona. I just can't explain it, I laugh when they get injured players, I laugh when they get booked, I laugh when they bend over to be f**ked by the long schlong of messi. I love this game.

I know what you mean mate, I'd love to go to see a classico mate. Thats passion.