DeletedUser

Ive been gone for some time now
I was really hopeing somebody knew verymad
me I was in OOPs before times in real world got hard
I would like to know if she is still around
Im sean and Im starting again Im on world 33 now
hating the fact I couldnt return to world 8
so any word on [player]very mad[/player] would be great

Maddie is still around dont worry, as are most of the OOPS leadership (we just changed our name to AHH) :icon_razz:

i think she has a forum account, not sure though

DeletedUser11188

Hey guys is this map thread still being updated? If not we can unsticky it and get a new one up here.

future.png

DeletedUser

I must state my objection to the fact the said background portrays my villages as clasping around the right breast

Unfortunately I'm just not good enough to make the map/pic in a way that will save me from receiving an infraction. However there is some good news... Myriad will one day be removing you from that right breast Milly =]

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I'm just not good enough to make the map/pic in a way that will save me from receiving an infraction. However there is some good news... Myriad will one day be removing you from that right breast Milly =]

Hey, I kinda like it here now...its springy...also Tiny Town is here!

WAIT. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

If you got an infraction for the blond with the nice gifts of god then I think someone is either gay or feminist lol ^^

Nice work on the scroll look alike map though :)