The Map Thread

Guys... I've been playing around with .GIF creaters and would now like to create an animated time map... This will be done by taking maps from the past at different times and putting them in order so that the picture shows actual animated growth of a tribe over a period of time.

I was wondering if any of you have unmodified tw stat maps all the same scale and grid ref so that I am able to do this? Most of my maps are different but I could scale and position them, it would just take time.... And mainly contain Myriad :p .

Thanks in advance - Jason

Quick example of what I mean.

example.gif

DeletedUser

it would be awesome if it grew hourly at like 10 frames per second

two problems with that:
1)the most rapid updating map is once every 6 hrs iirc (or is it once every 4)
2)the size of such a gif image would be insane...

Can make little operation maps =]
Archive maps of your operations from now on and when you've finished i'll see if I can do something special with them =]

aniop.gif

Ovi WIP, but you get the idea =]

Who says W8 is dead?

NoblyWip.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

anyone notice that [DT] just took over k28 from NUKE?

Also nice map.. looks like a lot of internal going on across the map...

It's very unlikely that I'll ever post a map again. I've been freed from this game by the disloyalty and ungratefulness of "The Myriad".

I shall leave my map book open to rest in peace at the time I was most happy in this game. I thank you all and hope for your sakes that you can find your escapes soon!

Jason

boobbook.png

DeletedUser

I'm gonna bump this, there's a lot of quality maps in here.. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I used to love this thread, a very importan thread before the arrive of the auto generated maps. a lost art