The March

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, North and South, East and West, that can assure a more fruitful life for all Frost and their allies? Will you join in this effort?

In the long history of this world, only a few Tribes have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility — I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our Tribe and all who serve it — and the glow from that fire can truly light our Allies.

The conquered territories belongs to you all; from your ranks the Rulers of it are chosen; already the greater part of its treasure passes into your hands, and when all North is overrun, then indeed I will go further than the mere satisfaction of our ambitions: the utmost hopes of riches or power which each one of you cherishes will be far surpassed, and whoever wishes to return home will be allowed to go with no fight left in them, either with me or without me. I will make those who stay the envy of those who return.

Cheers,
Don

DeletedUser

Must admit this got me a bit baffled.

Any chance of a translation ?

b pasta

Can a small group of men forge an empire in the face of a tyrannous global alliance? Can the honor of few stand against the maelstrom of the masses?

The enemy was bigger, more proven, more ferocious by all accounts. But the leaders of the few never doubted, and the spirit of their the men reflected this confidence. Victory in spite of odds felt certain, despite losing several key men to apathy right on the eve of the war.

When the beginning of the battle didn't go as planned, many of the men folded. What was a small army turned into a group, and what was a group dwindled into few.

But weeding out the weaklings is the foundation upon which the empire must be forged. And weaklings are very good at hiding. Good riddance to bad rubbish that cost us much to throw away.

With this in mind it becomes clear that the poor beginning to war is advantageous in the long-term. Had with opened the war favorably, many of the cowards would not have fled, and would still pervade our ranks...weakling the collective until they decide its convenient to abandon their brothers, most likely at the most crucial of moments.

Against all odds, can these men turn a tide that is forming into a tsunami? Victory is perched steadfastly on the jaws of defeat, begging to be snatched. I will see if its true that a man can pour his soul into war.

ace

DeletedUser

Oh denial how you rear your head so! The Icy touch of frost-bitten words, spoken on the tongues of men who have naught but "hope" to hold onto in the onslaught of tyranny and oppression. For time moves as but a moment and an eternity, when the hope and courage of the men who stand dwindles, when our own lives, triumphs and defeats are long since erased by the silence of memory, war will march ever on, we are but sculptors of the highest bidder, forever trapped in our own freedoms and expressions, for as new generations ride into the fight, we will rest on our laurels with weary hearts.

"Where is your courage now?" I say to you, for you fight no mortal enemy on this day, nor on any of the coming horizons that are yet to show themselves, the sirens of the upcoming death that will rampage itself upon you. Where will your courage lay when this day is over? Where will your courage lay when this week is over? Where will your courage lay when this year is over? When will your courage lay in 50 years? 100? Do you see, you face not the throes of Frost, and whence upon your eyes are opened you shall see that you fight your own brothers on this day, this hour, this very minute, for the true enemy lies in the shadow, watching us all, biding, mocking us with it's eternity.

Do you see oh mortal men, that which we truly fight? We are but pawns of the fates, and when you look upon the endless dream before you, you will see in where your courage should have been placed, and against what enemy your forces should have been pitted. No man will ever destroy you, there is but only one end for you, for all of us, the enemy that no mortal can fight, that no courage can stand against, that no spear can pierce and no fire can burn. We fight each other, but in the end, the true enemy shall destroy us all.

Time.

kyouske

an explanation without metaphors and poems would be way better

DeletedUser

an explanation without metaphors and poems would be way better

Ah but do you not see, the answer is given, when the question no longer need be asked.

I have no idea what this thread is about, i'm just spamming it.

DeletedUser

So hit and beat up on the weak is what the real message was :icon_razz:

Could someone not have just asked us all to mug an old lady :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, I thought it was asking for us all to make a family tribe.

darkaniken2

If anyone has a valid reason for this thread to be reopened, PM me. Otherwise:

threadclosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.