The Meme Wars: W110 edition.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like how there's like 20+ points on that meme and you comment about one LOL. And now assuming on what is happening over there and completely wrong still. LOL

Let me guess, the co keith or whatever decided to hand over some vills to mess with AMG? Thing is, they got kicked for JUST that reason. But if i am so damn wrong, to tell, i like a good story. Heard one yesterday about you, pretty funny how people actually trusts you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Trex is a girl? Well, i do believe Jake wanted him to be the girl in the relationship (?) so 50% right i suppose?

Trex is on drugs? If he is american, it could be true, we can't really drugtest him now do we? And why does it matter?

Seven devils is not a pawn? Ok? A pawn, for what. Odin already got the whole world against him almost instantly, i am just here to try and fuck with people like you.

Sophie is in low with jon? Relevant?

VPNs n logg ins, hehe ye lets not comment that one LOL (BABIN KNOWS I KNOW WE ALL KNOW)

GeeGee was a spy, that is true. He committed his crime before he barbed. Not just to the side Odin thinks.

Design and ruckus end game merge? Nah, we both know ruckus wouldn't do that. The glory is theirs, not yours. We both know you are simply here for AMG (Which is pretty funny actually, that someone cares that much about odin & ragnar, whos ass did they tear???)

Anything else Babino? Racist? The hell would i care?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Trex is a girl? Well, i do believe Jake wanted him to be the girl in the relationship (?) so 50% right i suppose?

Trex is on drugs? If he is american, it could be true, we can't really drugtest him now do we? And why does it matter?

Seven devils is not a pawn? Ok? A pawn, for what. Odin already got the whole world against him almost instantly, i am just here to try and **** with people like you.

Sophie is in low with jon? Relevant?

VPNs n logg ins, hehe ye lets not comment that one LOL (BABIN KNOWS I KNOW WE ALL KNOW)

GeeGee was a spy, that is true. He committed his crime before he barbed. Not just to the side Odin thinks.

Design and ruckus end game merge? Nah, we both know ruckus wouldn't do that. The glory is theirs, not yours. We both know you are simply here for AMG (Which is pretty funny actually, that someone cares that much about odin & ragnar, whos ass did they tear???)

Anything else Babino? Racist? Why would i care?

20191201_192544.jpg

ChipCollector

Reaction score
peking-tiananmen-1989-101-v-videowebm.jpg

Can you imagine three guys and one on the Horse are killing 50 massive batterings rams?