The meme wars

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
old are a good tribe but you are a better shit stirrer dali :p
and you wont post apex clearances as only 300pt players you hero you..
apart from one mis sat player..
you will recruit yr way to existance which is fine the back door is ale=ways best way in for a burgler..

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
your welcome lol
but think you should be thanking all those people who sent you defense to gain that ODD
what is it now:
1902sp, 834sw, 115ar, 34Hc and 4paladins - just to save your own village
not including the militia and that failed backtime you sent that took out your "nuke"
but shhhhhh we dont mention that :p

think once again its just a leader saving his own skin
at the cost of his tribes members
then trying to use it to big note himself....

and look a fresh report of yet even more troops being horded
https://en106.tribalwars.net/public_report/1f6c9f06610634bd84211d75bacbe55b

DeletedUser122284

I think at this stage of world the attacker lost way more :/

DeletedUser123047

Oi MEME Salva, can you tell us who posted this -> Facts and Rumours - W106

You are not as smart as you think (most of us in fact believe you are not at all)

Salvador Dali <-> Salvador1 <-> Salva <-> Salvad <-> Dali

big LOL

Do you remember first weeks on 101? When you were begging me not to attack your tribe?

Or that other staff that is still on the x-ternals,

If I remember correctly someone was crying for weeks (if not months)

about a backstabber that was in fact another one of your....

failed attempts to attack an ally behind his back?

You brag to me about winning (on mail)

Let me tell you something, when someone is

twice your points (as long as was active)

was already banned and lost half troops and villages in the middle of the world (Still in front of you on ranks though)

fought all your wars (You were far away and more or less the same staff you do here, instead of fighting you beg and try cheap-methods to make other tribes fight each other

How can you brag about winning?

You recruited and used 300 (Spartans) to win

I guess its more than fair to say that others carried and won the world for you

So for once in your life try to so some respect noobest Meme

*NOOB* today at 08:16
yeah right I have no clue what is wrong with you

You told me you were attacking Old but you're allied?

I won 101, we totally crushed you
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Funny staff (totally crushed you means we recruited you and you crushed our enemies. Truth is your tribe never conquered a single SPARTAN village as long as I was active at least)

Right after your mail you also blocked me? Guess you had enough laughts couldnt handle it xD

*NOOB* today at 08:13
Hahaha hilarious mate
1f602.png

You tried to fuck me over on 101 and failed, what makes you think you stand a chance here?

You lied to me about going to war with them, that's the only sissy tactic deployed.

1st you were on the rim like a usuall rim player that you are (almost 48 hours away from my churches since I was in the center of another K big LOL again)

2nd Stand a chance? I tried to fuck you over and failed? You sound paranoid, imagining staff that are not real, you may need prof. help I can't give you!

3rd (Regrets?) I was telling the truth and I was about to attack OLD but 4 hours later I saw the post you made someone create for you on externals and I said to myself

WHAT A WONDERFULL WORLD

seriously now,

you are the only one I told

I tried to give you a chance to survive this world and you posted lies on externals

Suiccess0ron 05.02. at 16:04
Better! I hate talking to you like this again but...

I have two options now that you recruited a squad close to me...The easiest one would be ally or join OLD and attack you, the other option is the one you have to offer me :D

HENCE

TWO FACED LIAR AND ABOVE ALL NOOB

DELETE

AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO TRY THIS GAME AGAIN

CHANGE ACCOUNT

YOU'VE BEEN MEMED

mch123

think once again its just a leader saving his own skin
at the cost of his tribes members
Why do people always assume it's the leader saving his own skin and not the tribe actually being a good team and saving a fellow member?

The core of our tribe are friends from winning w101. Another small group of friends (TQ) aligned themselves with us and joined. We have a loyal core of competent players and that's why you are finding it frustrating to remove Dali.

Only once we built a core team did we poach a few members. I'd like to say the poached players joined because we proved our strengths and values as a team but I don't trust @Salvador Dali 's communication and negotiation skills enough to claim that's exactly how it has been going down. :joy:

Tbh, I think it's far more likely that the dramas unfolding are the results of all round incompetence, poor communication, ego and self-preservational misdirection/manipulation, more than anything devious or malicious. It says more about the guys shouting the loudest and throwing the inaccurate accusations of character than it does about the accused.

Last edited:

mch123

mch123 <-> mch321
looks like a fair world again.
Was trying to sign up for tribalwars.no to test a script that wasn't working there for 1 of our members but I didn't realise that the registration link redirects to .com to sign up because the .no servers are not in english and are closed now. I didn't realise this and on the off chance "mch123" was already in use on .no (mine or otherwise) I created a new account trying to log in there which actually created an account on .net lol. Please forgive me, I was extremely deprived of sleep that day lol.

Anyway, it's still 36 points and I haven't logged into it again since realising so you can stop trying to misdirect people into believing I'm of bad character.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh what a thread. This is just hilarious :p

Ultra you are truly delusional mate. How do you even attempt to "flip" some of our members to your tribe? If I had to choose between following you and following a 4 year old I'd follow the 4 year old.

DeletedUser123047

Trust me I have no intention in recruiting any of your members,

I don't attempt to flip anyone, in fact I said Jump not join me

One last thing, just yesterday didn't your tribe recruit 3 Old members?

DeletedUser123047

Salva would you do the honour to share our reports?

5 out of 6 attacks passed and guess what...

5 out of 6 FULL HAULS

Are you all inactive noobs?

Seriously now first time I see a tribe like yours, going for win

How can you win when your 3000 point player has 400 in troop counts 10 level wall and 27 level pits

I bet you didn't even have to build stables until recently

WOW

WHAT A TEAM OF PROS YOU CREATED

DeletedUser123047

Thats more of the same I now have a second report of another one of your exprerienced players getting cleared! He tried his best though defending his 2300 point village with all he had (A sum of 543 spears 60 swords 10 scouts and 20 lc).

Am I the only one here that finds that kind of funny and strange and the same time that he still replies?

5 FULL HAULS

We are talking about pure inactivity

I also mailed them to get ready what more can I do?

DeletedUser123047

Mail maaki he will tell you the reasons he left me his village and he is farming pp ;)

Noobsy as always stop spamming me

You lost 3 times only for today

DeletedUser123047

I still have his support in my village. What about you? Are you asking for more stacks? Which village are you going to stack first now that I have 10 coins minted?

I will attack eazy-e just warning you to see your reactions! :D

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still have his support in my village. What about you? Are you asking for more stacks? Which village are you going to stack first now that I have 10 coins minted?

I will attack eazy-e just warning you to see your reactions! :D
blocked.jpg

btw, let me finish the mail as you seem to busy crying for attention ingame and on externals;

'':(:(:(''

^There you go.