The meme wars

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
On mobile atm so it’s from the bottom up rather haphazardly sorry about that.

1, you took no sits so you’re basically ruled out of being the god of activity you portray yourself as. Tho when I had to sit equal wisdom you were the only one sniping, so you definitely were active and playing actively for the area. I am not denying this instead what I’m targeting is your insufferable attitude and constant petty flame in tribe chat

2. You bitch about things not being sent for your op when you ignored every single south op mail because of a petty past grievance with the person putting days of effort into planning ops for the south, and no, no one, not even that person missed your shit deliberately, we were all busy sitting accounts and “playing a fUcKton” so pretty hypocritical to be tilted over something which you were the worst offender for. Your snide remarks in skype chat whenever Laura’s ops didn’t go to well were funny too. Need I remind you your op was a failure too? For the same reasons as hers? People like you missing sends and ignoring mails.

3. I can understand being burnt out because of all those reasons. So quit and join a new world. You didn’t, you joined the people beating you. I.e. you want the win.

4. The south was shit with sniping for you I agree. And I’m sorry that happened. Maybe if that 200dv was on your actual front things might have been different??? Nah that’s crazy talk. Additionally you sniping “unwillingly” means you clearly don’t care about the tribe anyway. Not being able to overcome petty past grievances to work together better with your neighbours to win the world is on you.

5. You’re the only one that could use those deathstars, and if you ran a solo op with your own nukes you could definitely hop whatever stacks they’d have had around them. That’s on you for not being good at skirmishing. Deathstars are usually useless if they aren’t used. With 14 villages you could easily stack your caps too and if not just reset. Villages. That’s just brainstorming tho as holding them would have been impossible. As I suggested multiple times any logical player would have given them up.

6. Yes people need to fang and nuke more but as you were hardly doing it you’re not one to talk.

7. You were one of the most reliable fakers in the tribe day in and day out. I agree with you others weren’t. But your other points are less valid. No one was complacent and we were looking for players the whole time. In fact we found a few but they want to accounts which were collapsing and yours wasn’t at that time. Additionally, kush ended up capping from you and had been holding tribe d in our backlines when it should be on the frontlines.

8. Your opinion about equal wisdom is the most stupid thing I’ve read on these externals In a while. As the person who originally got the sit 7 hours after their op landed I saw the account. You did not. So don’t talk out of your ass. Evidently you’ve never had an acc sit before which doesn’t surprise me after your willingness to take sits this world. The account was obliterated. No farms no hq no troops. I made an emergency stack list for the last few villages a few fields from the frontline with the intention of giving up everything in front slowly. These villages were the last few with troops and lvl 20 wall. I queued nobles there as recap bases. What any player with an iq above room temperature would know is that without stacks, split trains and noble nukes get hard to stop when you’ve got no troops.
So.... you tell me. Should we stack a few villages which have contributed nothing to the war effort with FIFTY more DVs on the day equal is collapsing, or should we emergency stack a new frontline to prevent a massive incursion into our midline. An incursion which has since grown into the chisel which has split our south. If we had stopped the bleed we could internalled the surviving villages safely. Those stacks came so late or not at all that they just left isolated villages. Whilst your list was being filled hmmmm...

So tell me. What has had a greater strategic impact? You losing 14 irrelevant villages? Or ace and bob breaking through to empty midline villages? I really wonder :eek:

Also, I would obviously have sent incoming d on empty villages home. As I did multiple times whilst I had the sit, so no it wouldn’t have died there. Combine that with your dumb statistics about “UnI SeNdIng 11% Of ThEiR ToTaL NUkeS At It EvErY WeEk” followed by you then ignoring my mail asking for reports as proof and I think you’re full of steaming hot shit.

Even if it were true, 200 DVs! Yes it kills some def in those villages, but those dvs could kill def on real frontlines, and allow more mobility of def if they were stacking villages which would then free more frontline players’ midline for stacking incoming ops. It’s about using def smart. This is not a smart usage.

9.You quit. You were a pain to work with despite being a very competent player. You deserve the heat, so take it.

In conclusion. There is a limit to everyone’s stupidity.

except JT’s

God I’ve wanted to say that for weeks. Sorry for the rant uni I don’t like this snivelling sanctimonious crybaby. Despite his in game skills.

The Dead Sea just rose another 3 metres :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser121430

I mean, its one thing to lose a world, thats fine and cool and all that but what do you hope to gain by playing in uni? would you consider that a world win for yourself? I am just trying to understand your thought process here because you have turned yourself into a walking meme in tw terms.

Also ps: I also agree you were one of about 5 accounts in the south that somewhat pulled their weight. I don't think that justifies going over to the enemy. Any amount of friendship or respect that was amassed over the last few months have vanished. Especially since I am 95% sure there were chat logs of you talking about how you would fight to the last and never give up and defeat these damn swedes and all that. Not hating just...seems very dumb
can't wait for your end world post blaming tp council

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can't wait for your end world post blaming tp council

We've played one world together when you were on the other side of the world. I don't think i have ever spoken to you before and didnt know you existed before w0sh told me you were on 96 yet you act like we know each other. I'm flattered to be famous but I really don't deserve it

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woah, thanks for linking that. I loved reading that back. Brought back so many memories both good and bad. I happen to think that recording it all down for everyone was a very good idea and many people thanked me for it. Provoked discussion, brought people together and was an accurate reflection of what happened from my own perspective. But again, you really are obsessed with me.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Came to watch the latest memes, ends up with texts??????

If you want to tell your life story, do it in memes or find somewhere else to post this :eek:

38djay.jpg

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
He text walled in response to my short meme message so I had to respond :( I’m happy to move to the war thread

DeletedUser121430

Y
Woah, thanks for linking that. I loved reading that back. Brought back so many memories both good and bad. I happen to think that recording it all down for everyone was a very good idea and many people thanked me for it. Provoked discussion, brought people together and was an accurate reflection of what happened from my own perspective. But again, you really are obsessed with me.
You named me in the pnp out of the random blue so are ya sure about that? lmao

DeletedUser123345

1V1! 1v1! LETZ GOOOOO!

For real though no one can beat the dunder prince in 1v1, except for the dunder king Evan and Raringarna (Me and Quenn pingu)