The meme wars

Deleted User - 10770065

ca8dc7327f6a5bdd4e72c1ea9c212ec4.png

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
A very flawed system indeed, but you said no one else contributed to world war 2 and forgot papa stalin

Deleted User - 11347146

Whatever happens:

You lose some, then you lose a lot like Erkembrand on .it
Naah.
But imagine how bad could be for u to lose against someone like me.
Holy crap I would quit the game instead.

Deleted User - 11347146

False.
Since 2 days ago u sent some nukes into my 2nd line in an area that u always hit, and following ur incs patterns I moved mine troops to don't left them as singular DV against 1 nuke.
That was made in the west area and also in somewhere in the North (ex Team Player area).

Also you hit me something but at least I killed u like 2-3 nukes. Stuff like everyone can do.

For the rest.. now south is falling down and my guys can send in the North more DVs. If u consider 10 days ago I sent back 3M pop back :p

PS: I conquered around 20\22 villa from TP, but Im holding a line that was falling 1 month ago.
Get an account 70% def, and surrounded by turtles account and still bring that garbage account next to the top 25 in points, next top 10 ODD, and more.

So maybe when u do ur considerations about "carrying" think better and try to say something without crying <3

Im just tanking over the North, that's my mission. Who cares to nobles a nerd like you or others. That's not my war, my tribe or my own account even if I'm part of Council ad Baron here. I just want to see al of Catfish lose again <3
Until I hold the line, my job is done.

XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
False.
Since 2 days ago u sent some nukes into my 2nd line in an area that u always hit, and following ur incs patterns I moved mine troops to don't left them as singular DV against 1 nuke.
That was made in the west area and also in somewhere in the North (ex Team Player area).

Also you hit me something but at least I killed u like 2-3 nukes. Stuff like everyone can do.

For the rest.. now south is falling down and my guys can send in the North more DVs. If u consider 10 days ago I sent back 3M pop back :p

PS: I conquered around 20\22 villa from TP, but Im holding a line that was falling 1 month ago.
Get an account 70% def, and surrounded by turtles account and still bring that garbage account next to the top 25 in points, next top 10 ODD, and more.

So maybe when u do ur considerations about "carrying" think better and try to say something without crying <3

Im just tanking over the North, that's my mission. Who cares to nobles a nerd like you or others. That's not my war, my tribe or my own account even if I'm part of Council ad Baron here. I just want to see al of Catfish lose again <3
Until I hold the line, my job is done.

XOXO

"I want to win but i dont want to noble the enemy thats not my job"

38avc4.jpg

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
@Mintyfresh u talking about ragestyle i guess? He took the creed everytime he got OP from vs/wet but got supported from 2 tribes + his own?