The Mighty Illuminaz...Gone forever.

DeletedUser

Account cleared for deletion
The account will soon be deleted. Thus, a login is no longer possible.

Withdraw account deletion

Yes, it's true. I have set illuminaz account for delete. Playing solo, getting MAYBE 6 hours a day during the week whilst being on the frontline weighs heavy on me and so I must bid farewell to World 70 altogether.
My apologies to my bros in bAd for leaving so suddenly and especially apologies to players on APC, mark and Steven accounts for which I've fought along-side since the beginning of the world and they keep rolling.

Best of luck to bAd, you guys/girls will always be on my mind.

Sincerely; CDN,

Proud member of the Soon? crew and gone while the others still barrel on (6341mark, players on APC and Steven43)

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ego much?

Essentially you've sold out your friends by deleting instead of even setting a sitter whilst posting to tell everybody that you don't care about anything apart from bigging yourself up. bAd have dodged the bullet there.

DeletedUser

:(
I definitely agree with a last 'helping your tribe' stance, instead of sudden deletion.
It's a shame it's gone this way.
TT.

DeletedUser

I hope for bAd's sake that not all their players are like this.

mattcurr

I can get getting caught up and not remembering to log in for a week maybe 2 and getting deleted, I can get not wanting to pass the account to a new player, but I dont get setting your account to delete on your tribe like that and not setting a sitter.

darkaniken2

Not sure why you felt the need to tell the world you're a terrible tribemate, but I thank you for the warning to never land in a tribe with you.

DeletedUser

Not sure why you felt the need to tell the world you're a terrible tribemate, but I thank you for the warning to never land in a tribe with you.

Just one of the people with nothing better to do with their time. Thank you for making another point not to play this game :)

Repinski

Just one of the people with nothing better to do with their time. Thank you for making another point not to play this game :)

Not sure if you're saying Spencer has nothing better to do with his time than to call you out or that you have nothing better to do with your time than to try and be an attention whore. :/

mattcurr

Just one of the people with nothing better to do with their time.

You just said that you spent around 6 hours a day on the game :icon_neutral: Thats a substantial amount of time, and even if he chose to spend 12 hours per day here who cares, its his life, he can decide what he wants no persons existence is any more valid than any others.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
should have distributed your villages among your tribe mates instead of deleting.

DeletedUser110265

You just said that you spent around 6 hours a day on the game :icon_neutral: Thats a substantial amount of time, and even if he chose to spend 12 hours per day here who cares, its his life, he can decide what he wants no persons existence is any more valid than any others.
mine is tho

DeletedUser108799

All the Haters CDN did the right thing by hitting delete as there is almost all the accounts dead.

CDN you will be missed always bro I had a lovely time with you and steven always by my side on this world. My brothers in arm thanks for of this. Hope to meet you again on another world.

Shadow
APC

DeletedUser

s70.net lost another great player :swordsman:

But bro, sometimes its much more honorable to go without making noise (for your tribe, for the mystery :villagers: ...)

However, gone is gone. Best luck for whatever you do (and never forget: the art of wasting time is not important, but if you're happy with it :axemen: )

Rebel2society101

I have a question... What does everyone think?:

A. ) We are wasting time [our lives] playing this socially draining game. You have seriously wasted it if you randomly quit after hyper-playing for an extended period of time.

B. ) We are wasting time [our lives] playing this socially draining game. You might as well continue to play. Your time will be more wasted if you quit than if you continue and potentially win.

C. ) If you can get out of the "I've quit TW [again]" loop curse, you are as good as a free man and have done the right thing.

DeletedUser112704

is it even possible to quit TW... from my personal experience its worse than smoking (I'm pretty sure of it, even though I've never tried smoking).

DeletedUser

I have a question... What does everyone think?:

A. ) We are wasting time [our lives] playing this socially draining game. You have seriously wasted it if you randomly quit after hyper-playing for an extended period of time

This is a strange one, bro. Is everyone that hyper plays Football for 90 mins, then stops, wasting their lives too?
Just one of millions of examples..
Anyways, I'm sure that all that took part in the Illuminaz account fully enjoyed their time with it while it lasted.
I've had multi million point accounts in various worlds, and enjoy every single minute online.
Sometimes RL comes along and I have to leave. I never feel like I've wasted my time.
TW to me is about meeting people and sometimes making very good friends along the way... (then killing them.. lol)..
But. I'm sure through this game that CDN and others certainly have new friends (Skype, etc), that they'll keep in touch with.
It's a shame that the account wasn't 'finished' in a better way for the tribe, but each player/person/dog/goldfish.. etc.. does things in their own way.
Good luck to all that choose to hit RL.. It's a dangerous world out there.. :)
TT.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree with TT about it not being a waste. I get a lot of crap from my buddies and GF about this game but I love it! They say its 'wasting my time' while they browse face book or catch up on their newest TV show. BLAH.

But After I quit W48 and came back 2-3 years later to W70 I see this A hole (Trojan T) Co playing with WBB the two guys who killed me in W48! LMAO and we started chatting right away. This game (sounds corny) is a community! No to mention I started in the same K as an old tribe mate in W48 literally right outside my 8X8

Last edited by a moderator: