The Milestones

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The target is getting around 93,000 villages controlled by one tribe/family - a fair way off yet

lords of the emos

*TLA* have 100% dominance in 11 continents.

Grind! have 100% dominance in 2 continents.

DeletedUser87372

I think it has been missed, but 2 fair milestones have been reached by 2 players:

Congratulations to Mikey9Points for reaching 200 Million ODA
Congratulations to Logboss for reaching 20 Million points

DeletedUser87372

Another big milestone:

First player to 2,000 villages. Well done logboss!

DeletedUser87372

Next big milestone:

300 Million ODA, well done Mikey9Points!

DeletedUser87372

Congratulations to Mikey9Points for being the first player to reach over 3,000 villages, well done.

DeletedUser87372

Congratulations to Rollo86 for being the first player to have over 30 Million Points on W29. Well done!

DeletedUser87372

90% dominance by any single tribe, *TLA*

Looks like the end is getting near now.

Soberknight

and so i face the final curtain...

I did it my way!

nice quote vincent.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll give credit where it is due SO great job Mikey but this game really has me upset cause i'm not that great at the personal computer. & every time i get a scipt to work they change it.However,Great job TLA an Mikey! I'd fight back better even when I know................ If only someone would tell me an show me how to do a working ATTACK script? Good job Mikey~

DeletedUser87372

I'll give credit where it is due SO great job Mikey but this game really has me upset cause i'm not that great at the personal computer. & every time i get a scipt to work they change it.However,Great job TLA an Mikey! I'd fight back better even when I know................ If only someone would tell me an show me how to do a working ATTACK script? Good job Mikey~

I think someone has a crush :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Thanks Harvey for your kind words.

You should concentrate on your new world mate.

Anyway take care and have a good christmas Grinders.

Last edited by a moderator:

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is crap TLA don't want no fight or they give me an attack script that work but good enough now i do it by hand an i now say I will send all nukes out that are left an make all villages def. an start taking 1500 point barbs with def. villages i'll fight for the next 5 years they want to play like that them being so good an i have no win but to just change my game an all my scripts in the middle of a war is just not right Hell with it, Other then that I WILL NOT QUT u can't eat me!!! Well then again the way they have did me ................... Not that it matters huh? Kinda makes me not even like my game any more an this was to be fun?/na I don't think so.Kinda seems one sided to me but then again i'm not that smart on the computer or at much for this matter.All have a blessed Christmas an keep safe even ALL TLA players too/an no it's not a crush. What is being done to me but who did not know an then to change all my scripts.STILL WILL NOT QUIT!!!!

DeletedUser

Ok i see what your saying but i am posotive the US doesnt give attack scripts too the Taliban so there enemy can fight back which is basically what your asking.Your own tribe usually help you with things like this,but alas i bet the 3 thats still active dont even speak too you on the forums and dont even realize the world is nearly finished.

Also you wont last another month even nobling small barbs that i can gaurantee you.

DeletedUser87372

It is obvious that this is getting you down Harvey. We all enjoy a live target, and you have provided that to a number of people within TLA, but surely you see there is absolutely no hope of coming back, or even holding on for any significant time. It is a waste of time and PP to bother playing this world anymore. TLA's recruitment is firmly closed for the remainder of the world. As Mikey said before, it is best to simply move on to your other world, was it W60?

Anyways, if you choose to noble 1500 point barbs around you, we will continue to eat your villages and make sure the end is brought sooner rather then later, regardless this world will not survive until February in my opinion.

The delete button is the most painless and easiest way out for those not in TLA, but we welcome any challengers who wish to stand up to us. My battles against S1999Fan were a lot of fun before he went inactive.