The most epic fail/win

DeletedUser

I wanna hear some epic fails/wins that you have encountered on W43 (or other worlds too).

The biggest epic fail (or win, depending on how you look at it) was my own, when i got my timing and tabs screwed up, and sent a train backwards, and a nuke behind it. The biggest fail/win part, i took the village (9K), he either dodged or sent all troops out farming :lol:

I wish i still had the reports, but that was on an old account. :icon_sad:

Anyone got any better ones?

DeletedUser

I was drunk and instead of sending 4 trains to 4 different villages I sent them all to one village and well do the math I lost a lot of nobles lol

DeletedUser

Ah well it's different when your drunk, your allowed. :icon_wink:

Depending on what you were drinking, and how much you had. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

@ Harb, that has happened me lots of times. When rimming Jc2858 I sent like 5 trains backwards :|

DeletedUser

Sending a Noble train but forget a noble in an attack :)

Or sending it on the time the landing time was suppose to be :p

DeletedUser

On an earlier world (10 or 15, I forget) I came home drunk and decided to launch on a player who had been getting on my nerves for around a month.

All the attacks were due to land the next morning at around 11am.

I woke up after 11 with a sore head, grabbed a brew and turned on TW to see the damage...

I had launched on my own villages. I conquered eight of my own villages and nuked around 15 of them...

Thankfully nobody noticed until now :icon_wink:

(beer and tw are not a good mix it seems)

DeletedUser

On an earlier world (10 or 15, I forget) I came home drunk and decided to launch on a player who had been getting on my nerves for around a month.

All the attacks were due to land the next morning at around 11am.

I woke up after 11 with a sore head, grabbed a brew and turned on TW to see the damage...

I had launched on my own villages. I conquered eight of my own villages and nuked around 15 of them...

Thankfully nobody noticed until now :icon_wink:

(beer and tw are not a good mix it seems)

Beer reduces your judgment, and makes you make stupid mistakes in your calculations.

But spirits just make you blind, and you just end up clicking random things, and seeing what happens. :lol:
(Guilty.)

DeletedUser

i sent a train backwards the other day :( and the last 4 maybe 5 trains i have sent all got loyalty down to around 2 :mad:

cuthroat

Was sitting an account and sent out all nukes to Dahat on day 59 of sit. 25+ nukes dead 48hrs later.

DeletedUser

My biggest fail to date was encouraging headlights to PnP on the forums awhile ago. Feel free to slap me for that W43.

DeletedUser

My biggest fail to date was encouraging headlights to PnP on the forums awhile ago. Feel free to slap me for that W43.

i think we can all share a slap for that one

my biggest success was accidently sniping a train.
my biggest fail clearing a village then sending the train to the village right next to it.

DeletedUser

new biggest fail:

sent a train about 100ms early, and the nuke actually ended up splitting the train 2/2

biggest win:
He tried to snipe, and my nuke actually landed just right :) I got the village