The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser

wrong we never supported ancient one until he joined....

freaks was on the opposite side of us we were between them and censor so yeah they helped us :lol:

i disagree with your story but seems different sides different stories which cant come to one...

DeletedUser

wrong we never supported ancient one until he joined....

freaks was on the opposite side of us we were between them and censor so yeah they helped us :lol:

i disagree with your story but seems different sides different stories which cant come to one...

Both stories are completely different and i have east council alyxxar lucaya matt and others who can back up our convos with your tribe.

the rhino war you can never say you didnt ask for help every player in both tribes can verify that, why else did we have a shared forum to attack rhino with you if we werent planning on working together?

The censor war ask the panda account, he was mailing about it and me and paul spoke and paul and your tribe can verify what i said.

DeletedUser

Both stories are completely different and i have east council alyxxar lucaya matt and others who can back up our convos with your tribe.

the rhino war you can never say you didnt ask for help every player in both tribes can verify that, why else did we have a shared forum to attack rhino with you if we werent planning on working together?

The censor war ask the panda account, he was mailing about it and me and paul spoke and paul and your tribe can verify what i said.

i was council:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i was council:icon_rolleyes:

You were not council in east who were the guys i said to back me up. read properly before rolling your eyes.

Our council held talks with bigjay panda and willywonka

You were neither of these accounts.

I have proof and ask alyxar who was in all the council meetings bigjay and paul

panda can verify aswell as hes now storytellers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iamthatguy is Storytellers...

Well he wasnt when i spoke then or hes a liar.

Mainly as story tellers was the player keeping asking us to join in

also story wasnt council at the time as he said he wasnt.

also another fact for the forum

we got an invite to the war and i accepted that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well he wasnt when i spoke then or hes a liar.

Mainly as story tellers was the player keeping asking us to join in

also story wasnt council at the time as he said he wasnt.

also another fact for the forum

we got an invite to the war and i accepted that.

He was council in Censor, but then, I couldn't name anyone who wasn't.

DeletedUser

He was council in Censor, but then, I couldn't name anyone who wasn't.

censor? you mean wonka

He was asking me to join in and attack censor on skype.

I took it to paul and bigjay as they didnt know what was going on and i was getting mixed messages from all there players.

He wasnt the panda account owner at the time i think, as i said east council can confirm for those who need it.

DeletedUser

censor? you mean wonka

He was asking me to join in and attack censor on skype.

I took it to paul and bigjay as they didnt know what was going on and i was getting mixed messages from all there players.

He wasnt the panda account owner at the time i think, as i said east council can confirm for those who need it.

No, I DID mean Censor, I assumed that was what he was talking about since the rest is a gap in my knowledge lol
I am also aware that the council in XX was more exclusive than Censor, who changed leadership more often than they changed their underwear.

DeletedUser

No, I DID mean Censor, I assumed that was what he was talking about since the rest is a gap in my knowledge lol
I am also aware that the council in XX was more exclusive than Censor, who changed leadership more often than they changed their underwear.

Sorry i though you made a mistake as you quoted me who was talking about wonka.

iamthatguy went to wonka from fr3aks?

DeletedUser

Sorry i though you made a mistake as you quoted me who was talking about wonka.

iamthatguy went to wonka from fr3aks?

no i didnt
i was official wonka premade
and was council

then wanted to come to impact got refused. went to censor (co-duke) and then to impact at last

DeletedUser

he was the gay twinky winky

the tinky winky account was asked by me personally to go in an op with me on rhino and he refused, then he cried to bigjay about me nobling the villages next door to him and tried to demand i give them to him.

that was all he would have known apart from the shared forum as i never spoke to him after he pulled that stunt.

DeletedUser

the tinky winky account was asked by me personally to go in an op with me on rhino and he refused, then he cried to bigjay about me nobling the villages next door to him and tried to demand i give them to him.

that was all he would have known apart from the shared forum as i never spoke to him after he pulled that stunt.

hahaha your funny

you never proposed to me in personal
i asked if you wanted to OP after i saw you were nobling yes.

then you said no as i was asked before which i didnt knew true. you contact bigjay/paul for an OP. i didnt know about that.

i didnt go cry. i didnt want you to give any vills....

DeletedUser

hahaha your funny

you never proposed to me in personal
i asked if you wanted to OP after i saw you were nobling yes.

then you said no as i was asked before which i didnt knew true. you contact bigjay/paul for an OP. i didnt know about that.

i didnt go cry. i didnt want you to give any vills....

after i nobled half you wanted the ones closest to you.

bigjay mailed me telling me you complained i was too close and i should let you have the ones left, your own fault for merging rather than warring was my responce.

how did he know if you didnt go to him? he mentioned your name.

i contacted the closest player and you were merging rather than fighting, then your account wanted the few villages left when i cleared him out. i never contacted bigjay or paul for an op i contacted closest player only that was you or your co.