The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser

after i nobled half you wanted the ones closest to you.

bigjay mailed me telling me you complained i was too close and i should let you have the ones left, your own fault for merging rather than warring was my responce.

how did he know if you didnt go to him? he mentioned your name.

i contacted the closest player and you were merging rather than fighting, then your account wanted the few villages left when i cleared him out. i never contacted bigjay or paul for an op i contacted closest player only that was you or your co.

bigjay was wrong then

not my fault he said something which wasnt true

ofcourse i wanted the close by ones, but if you cleared its yours i was to late. i never asked for anything... so

DeletedUser

I believe the most pertinent question possible here is....who cares? This entire situation happened a lifetime ago in TW-time. What is the point of rehashing the subject? Let it die.

DeletedUser

I believe the most pertinent question possible here is....who cares? This entire situation happened a lifetime ago in TW-time. What is the point of rehashing the subject? Let it die.

I'm just gonna take a stab at this, but my guess would be that they care, hence dragging on and on and on about something not that many care about.

DeletedUser

it gives you drive and a reason to continue our meaningless existence

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, I am :D and how many red dot reports did you have? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Not that many, considering how long I was away ;)
One was written in red letters though...I wonder why?

Deleted User - 10770065

Not that many, considering how long I was away ;)
One was written in red letters though...I wonder why?

Consider yourself fortunate that I wasn't focusing you entirely, or there would be a lot more red reports :D

You were at a business trip? Strange how troops move from one villa to another while you're not there :S

And what do you mean red writing :S

DeletedUser

Consider yourself fortunate that I wasn't focusing you entirely, or there would be a lot more red reports :D

You were at a business trip? Strange how troops move from one villa to another while you're not there :S

And what do you mean red writing :S

magic my friend

DeletedUser

I was mistaken lol the few red dots I had were from contaberan.
(Except that one villa to which I saw your train coming and organised some self-support before I had to leave. How many nukes did you waste on that one?

Oh the red writing was the one where ~FS~, the #4 tribe in the world, declares war on UBH, the then #26 tribe in the world. And then despite the size difference, you still need contaberan (from the #1 tribe in the world, no less) to help out... Magic:lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

I was mistaken lol the few red dots I had were from contaberan.
(Except that one villa to which I saw your train coming and organised some self-support before I had to leave. How many nukes did you waste on that one?

I think it was 1 nuke?

Oh the red writing was the one where ~FS~, the #4 tribe in the world, declares war on UBH, the then #26 tribe in the world. And then despite the size difference, you still need contaberan (from the #1 tribe in the world, no less) to help out... Magic:lol:

It's the northern members of FS v UBH. We don't need Contaberan, he's my friend and he wants easy villas? :lol: