The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

Deleted User - 10770065

You sure about that? Want to post them here you liar? I've lost one nuke off you and that was it. Why do you leave your trains and nukes in your villas for? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You sure Shaun? The villa 061 UBH (733|395) K37? The one you scouted, saw what was in there, and still sent only one nuke and lost your first noble? And then spent the rest of the day battling my incoming support before you finally got it? You want me to forward you the reports in-game?

At least I have nukes and trains left which I can leave in my villas LOL...

Deleted User - 10770065

Sure, forward me the reports that I lost 8 nukes to one villa that I actually only lost 1 :/

I have no trains and nuke left? We'll see about that.

DeletedUser

Done, and yeah you're right it wasn't 8 it was 7, though some of them could hardly be called a nuke LOL

Deleted User - 10770065

Yes, so therefore I didn't lose 7 nukes, when you combine them altogether. You lost a lot more D wise and the villa :icon_redface:

DeletedUser101547

The sole reason why XX divided into two was because they didnt have a good leader. XX wasnt meant to be a powerhouse in the South. Their leaders lied through their ways, go back on their words. XX was formed with Wonka and another tribe. During the Rhino war if East had not helped Wonka. Wonka would have been gone. So you dont make any sense.

Half true, XX was formed out of Wonka and Fr3aks. It was co duked with myself and Rob Zombie who was the one who lied and split up XX, if it wasnt for him backstabing his own tribe we would have stayed around, i cant predict how the war would have gone but the actions of RZ is what started XX's down fall. As to me making the fake nap/alliance with East to prepare for war it was our only option at the time to survive and is a common tactic used by everyone, perhaps you need to learn a lesson in diplomacy and how to better treat and respect your friends before you go demanding they rim their own players in order to gain an alliance, you were ridiculous in the way you handled our diplo and got played as a result, you seem to be quite upset still over this, personally i think it's time you move on. XX is long gone and so is east and no one cares anymore.

ADDITION: FYI I am currently co playing an account in Impact & why are people still posting in this thread? Hmmm, time to go post my premade....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

i do know that. idk why shad posted in this thread as well. I cant really care about east nor xx anymore as they're both gone. I was just stating the facts.