The Mushroom Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp.ag

The Time has come for Sp.ag to Return to his old ways of world 14 PnP domination.

Here today i present to you, the Mushroom Kingdom, which Mushy have decided to finally share with us all.

The Mushy Kingdom is a magical land that can only be accessed through pipes found throughout w18. Various attempts have been made to extend public transportation links to other pipes around the World but funding for this has been scarce. Due to lack of funding, it was learned that one can enter the Mushroom Kingdom through simple means; the consumed by Mushy, Its true, not many know that the Mushroom Kingdom is noted for its lush green fields, waterfalls, and killer..I mean ummm Peacefull simcity mushrooms.

Sports are also very popular within the Mushroom Kingdom. Sim city Killing, tennis, baseball, Football and Village Pillaging are just a few among the sports popular among the citizens of the mushroom kingdom. Simcity Killing especially has been known to attract denizens from all over the Mushroom Kingdom, because of its elaborate Rewards.

Gambling makes up a major component of the Mushroom Kingdom culture and economy. It is encouraged by woodlandapple and the court because it helps to facilitate the spread of gold coins for new housing throughout the surrounding areas. Magical items like Villages, Resources, and invincibility stars (Aka Troops) are also up for grabs at these official houses of gambling.

World 18 is what surrounds The Mushy Kingdom, it consists mainly of lush green fields, long brick roads, suspended in the air. The waterfalls and streams that flow through the area generally do not have bridges over them, leading to the need to jump over them or plunge to certain death. Furthermore, there are many small mushroom towns dotted about that have gambling houses to obtain items of worth. Some say w18 is Mushy's Kingdom.

But then again you have An island located off the coast of the Mushroom Kingdom (k32). Officially called the Spagaton Armed Republic. It is inhabited by a sophisticated, advanced race known as the Sp.ag. Around 1180 AD, the enslaved Sp.ag's desired independence. After training for several months on Age of Empires II, the Sp.ag's staged a bloody revolt against their Simycity CounterParts within k32. The Spagaton Armed Republican Army and the Mushroom Imperial Army fought for ten years in a bloody Revolution against the Simycity Horde. After the Long hard battle Sp.ag from around the nation of k32 celebrated, The Simycity Players were Gone and the Mushy Kingdom prevailed! It was not long before the Noobs were quickly forgotten about. Spagaton Republic is one of those countries that's just there, kinda like Poland, But works for the Mushy Overlords, this story of k32 soon appeared across world 18 with the Mushy Kingdom, previaling Everytime leading to Mushy domiantion across world18.

Away from That, Muhsy Kingdom..

Hmm Mushy Kingdom,

The Mushy Kingdom trades principally in Villages and Troops. While charges of slavery have been made, the citizens of the Mushy Kingdom defend their practice by stating there is scientific evidence that the mushy "cousins" (Noobs) they are trading on the world market are not intelligent beings, even though they can move.

I think basically all i am trying to say.

Mushy > Other Tribes
Mushy > Sim City players
Mushy > Noobs
Mushy > w18.
Mushy + Sp.ag > w18 Forums.

DeletedUser

Mushy

Hahaha.. I love seeing sp.ag in public forums.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Yano, sP.Ag really does need the PnP crown. Great post my friend. :lol:

Jirki88

Administrator