The myths are becoming real.

DeletedUser

Greetings one and all! I, your humble word man, is back once again with fruits for your eyes to feast upon! Tonights fine dining is brought to you by out lovely shining knight, Velibor; best known as the in-game handle, The Serbian Empire, leader of the tribe "Skype". Though he is not the main character of the story, he is but a key member which tied together all the string in a neat little knot, to which is tightening to the weight of a Turtle.

I, your word man, have not been seen for days and days. Some might even say a week or two. But I have returned to you! Even if for a moment. I bring to you today the revelations that are here! The lies, slander and myth's that have been said are finally showing their faces! "But what do you mean?" I hear you ask, my dear commoner. It is but a simplicity we can all realize! It's glorious, but at the same time wicked, that these things have happened!

So, my little beasties... Shall I tell you a story?

Then let's begin.

On the 16th day, of the second month (Feb 16 for those southerner's), the Turtle war machine began, steamrolling through TBS and TSW on their way to Orc, declared war on the K43/42 kings, TKWSN. Nearly 111 days later, the Turtle-train has nearly reached the entirety of K43, and with that, TKWSN is no more.

They will remain, though. Tenacious as they are, they were no match for the machine charging down through them. Yes, 111 days seems long, but with several war machines being used on different continents, it was a long task for the few fighters in that area.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: TKWSN, TKWSN*

Timeframe: 16/02/2014 03:00:00 to 07/06/2014 14:16:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,448
Side 2: 1,261
Difference: 5,187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 463
Side 2: 22
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,037,463
Side 2: 5,651,461
Difference: 45,386,002

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,110,186
Side 2: 186,714
Difference: 3,923,472

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
02a5c28bdb.png
[/spoil]

TKWSN have relocated to continents out of our reach, but for what? To build until thew time is right? But when is the right moment? Only time will tell us this story, my dear commoners. Until then, they have fought well, and we acknowledge that their leader, SirTony, is not only a fool, but a heretic to speak out against the great and merciless machine that is the Turtle Empire. Those who stand in our way shall be crushed beneath it! The example has been set with the participation of little over 20 members, but an entirety of participation from just a mere 12. The heroes of K43 shall rule it with honor, as they move north soon, into the new abyss.

TL;DR
[spoil]We've had plenty of tribe members help out with nukes, defense, fakes, so on. Not the entire tribe though, since we have more then one war going. Out of those who helped, it was 12 people who did all the work over there in K43 and their trouble is shown in the stats. It was a long haul, but we're almost there lads![/spoil]

"Sire! You said 'move north soon, into the new abyss', what does that mean?"

Oh my dear commoner, your questions allow me to amuse you all with my words of joy! To the north lies an abyss, one controlled by a mysterious and barbaric group known as "Skype". It would seem they have been poking the remote counts and earls of Turtle while we've been away. But don't you worry, my dear commoner. Soon, the heroes of K43 shall rise up, and march into the abyss, to rescue the Turtles, and show the world that the Turtle war machine is one that moves only but forward.

The chessboard is active once again, commoner. The next player is about to move, but who's move do you think will count? With that, I leave you once more.

Farewell, my dear commoners. For the next time we meet, we should be declaring once again, the myth that will become a reality, for a Turtle, keeps their word.

TL;DR, the shorter version.
[spoil]Yo. Sup. TKWSN is on the brink of destruction from K43. They've already nobled out to the rim, and in area's we really can't be bothered going to (Such as K83....). With that would essentially mark the end of the war once Turtle possesses the continent. After they've been finally removed, we move to creating and doing what we've been claiming would change the Skype war, and that's have them be included. Thanks to Skype being the border of K43 and K33, it'll make it that much more easier for Turtle to strike.[/spoil]

DeletedUser22145

Stupid...

Did we really need another Skype/Turtle thread? Is there not already like 3-4 of them?

DeletedUser

Are you calling the people who defeated TWSKN heroes btw?

DeletedUser115384

I was a little excited too see something new... this is stupidly repetitive.

DeletedUser

Greetings one and all! I, your humble word man, is back once again with fruits for your eyes to feast upon! Tonights fine dining is brought to you by out lovely shining knight, Velibor; best known as the in-game handle, The Serbian Empire, leader of the tribe "Skype". Though he is not the main character of the story, he is but a key member which tied together all the string in a neat little knot, to which is tightening to the weight of a Turtle.

I, your word man, have not been seen for days and days. Some might even say a week or two. But I have returned to you! Even if for a moment. I bring to you today the revelations that are here! The lies, slander and myth's that have been said are finally showing their faces! "But what do you mean?" I hear you ask, my dear commoner. It is but a simplicity we can all realize! It's glorious, but at the same time wicked, that these things have happened!

So, my little beasties... Shall I tell you a story?

Then let's begin.

On the 16th day, of the second month (Feb 16 for those southerner's), the Turtle war machine began, steamrolling through TBS and TSW on their way to Orc, declared war on the K43/42 kings, TKWSN. Nearly 111 days later, the Turtle-train has nearly reached the entirety of K43, and with that, TKWSN is no more.

They will remain, though. Tenacious as they are, they were no match for the machine charging down through them. Yes, 111 days seems long, but with several war machines being used on different continents, it was a long task for the few fighters in that area.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: TKWSN, TKWSN*

Timeframe: 16/02/2014 03:00:00 to 07/06/2014 14:16:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,448
Side 2: 1,261
Difference: 5,187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 463
Side 2: 22
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,037,463
Side 2: 5,651,461
Difference: 45,386,002

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,110,186
Side 2: 186,714
Difference: 3,923,472

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
02a5c28bdb.png
[/spoil]

TKWSN have relocated to continents out of our reach, but for what? To build until thew time is right? But when is the right moment? Only time will tell us this story, my dear commoners. Until then, they have fought well, and we acknowledge that their leader, SirTony, is not only a fool, but a heretic to speak out against the great and merciless machine that is the Turtle Empire. Those who stand in our way shall be crushed beneath it! The example has been set with the participation of little over 20 members, but an entirety of participation from just a mere 12. The heroes of K43 shall rule it with honor, as they move north soon, into the new abyss.

TL;DR
[spoil]We've had plenty of tribe members help out with nukes, defense, fakes, so on. Not the entire tribe though, since we have more then one war going. Out of those who helped, it was 12 people who did all the work over there in K43 and their trouble is shown in the stats. It was a long haul, but we're almost there lads![/spoil]

Oh my dear commoner, your questions allow me to amuse you all with my words of joy! To the north lies an abyss, one controlled by a mysterious and barbaric group known as "Skype". It would seem they have been poking the remote counts and earls of Turtle while we've been away. But don't you worry, my dear commoner. Soon, the heroes of K43 shall rise up, and march into the abyss, to rescue the Turtles, and show the world that the Turtle war machine is one that moves only but forward.

The chessboard is active once again, commoner. The next player is about to move, but who's move do you think will count? With that, I leave you once more.

Farewell, my dear commoners. For the next time we meet, we should be declaring once again, the myth that will become a reality, for a Turtle, keeps their word.

[spoil]Yo. Sup. TKWSN is on the brink of destruction from K43. They've already nobled out to the rim, and in area's we really can't be bothered going to (Such as K83....). With that would essentially mark the end of the war once Turtle possesses the continent. After they've been finally removed, we move to creating and doing what we've been claiming would change the Skype war, and that's have them be included. Thanks to Skype being the border of K43 and K33, it'll make it that much more easier for Turtle to strike.[/spoil]

Nah

rich26ca

was like new thread....

then realize brick most be board, lol...

dread thats your response "nah"... was there drool coming out of your mouth when you posted that...:lol:

DeletedUser

was like new thread....

then realize brick most be board, lol...

dread thats your response "nah"... was there drool coming out of your mouth when you posted that...:lol:

Actually it was me voicing my mass amounts of disregard for this thread by condensing it into a single word.

However I wonder if the drool you speak of is spreading around the keyboards of your tribe-mates. That would explain their timing.

DeletedUser

Did we really need another Skype/Turtle thread? Is there not already like 3-4 of them?
We don't need a 6th title Skype thread plz
So. We're aware the the thread is practically announcing the comming end of the tkWSN conflict Turtle has been fighting for over 3 months now? Or did we just read "velibor" and simply stop reading there? It was a stab at him saying that even if we included the K43 members the war wouldn't change. But you know, plebs will be plebs, especially when they don't even take into account that the thread is... Well... You know... About another topic entirely...
Are you calling the people who defeated TWSKN heroes btw?
Why yes I am, dear commoner.
Actually it was me voicing my mass amounts of disregard for this thread by condensing it into a single word.

However I wonder if the drool you speak of is spreading around the keyboards of your tribe-mates. That would explain their timing.
Every post of your's I see, tends to make me tired. Can you please entertain me, just for but a moment?

DeletedUser

So. We're aware the the thread is practically announcing the comming end of the tkWSN conflict Turtle has been fighting for over 3 months now? Or did we just read "velibor" and simply stop reading there? It was a stab at him saying that even if we included the K43 members the war wouldn't change. But you know, plebs will be plebs, especially when they don't even take into account that the thread is... Well... You know... About another topic entirely...

Every post of your's I see, tends to make me tired. Can you please entertain me, just for but a moment?

Certainly.

[video=youtube;ZZ5LpwO-An4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4[/video]

DeletedUser22145

Except you know, maybe that whole last bit? Or are you as dim witted as a brick wall? Here, let me help you out some.

First paragraph, while a lead in is directed at Skype/Velibor

You then do cover killing off a tribe that was what 1/10? your size, amazing feat and definitely should be labeled as "heroes" for that.

Buuuut....

Then you end with this. This is all about Skype.

I hope I helped clear up your issues. Maybe you got writing and just did not understand associations, or maybe you meant to post the rest of this garbage in one of the Skype threads and accidentally added it to the stuff relevant to a new topic.

rich26ca

Not to nit pick but the week before the TK war started Ninja was under 10 mill and TK was 6 mill not exactly 1/10...

We then recruited a few of them to gain a foot hold in the area and gain some better players... then systematically crushed them.

Asylum Escapee

we all know that nobody cares about the thread topic and this will just devolve into turtle v skype pissing contest #6

velibor

Not to nit pick but the week before the TK war started Ninja was under 10 mill and TK was 6 mill not exactly 1/10...

We then recruited a few of them to gain a foot hold in the area and gain some better players... then systematically crushed them.
LOL Ninja was just under 10mill but turtle was 20mill...TKWSN was 4 mill TKWSN* was 1.5 mill...30mill worth of heros vs 5-6mill worth of small players...3 months is all it took.

Was the purpose of this thread to brag about defeating TKWSN at last or was it to put forth a message to all of those who opposite you that you'll bore them to death?

Last edited:

zakipoo

It should be pointed out that Tkwsn family would recruit just about anybody, and im sure it has been well known, i mean all of sudden they appeared in the south of our tribe literally overnight lol

rich26ca

LOL Ninja was just under 10mill but turtle was 20mill...TKWSN was 4 mill TKWSN* was 1.5 mill...30mill worth of heros vs 5-6mill worth of small players...3 months is all it took.

Was the purpose of this thread to brag about defeating TKWSN at last or was it to put forth a message to all of those who opposite you that you'll bore them to death?

This is the same arguement you have tried over and over again please read the post before posting your dribble...

Brick wall said:
with the participation of little over 20 members, but an entirety of participation from just a mere 12

DeletedUser93437

what bull crap is this to talk about winning a war against TKWSN when the tribe in question is still existing? And you talk about 12 members only, shows you know nothing as even I know that Turtle, Ninja and Zouba as a bashing tribe were also involved, people who had nothing to lose could send nukes walking for days because they were a basher for the big bad tribe, but it STILL took you 111 days and ITS STILL NOT AT AN END... dope...

Asylum Escapee

what bull crap is this to talk about winning a war against TKWSN when the tribe in question is still existing? And you talk about 12 members only, shows you know nothing as even I know that Turtle, Ninja and Zouba as a bashing tribe were also involved, people who had nothing to lose could send nukes walking for days because they were a basher for the big bad tribe, but it STILL took you 111 days and ITS STILL NOT AT AN END... dope...

you can't be serious, surely you don't expect turtle to chase you to the rim where you are mass recruiting noobs to stay alive? They have a handful to mop up in your old core before they are done.

Face it you guys are not a big enough threat to warrant full tribal participation, i'm sure players probably donated nukes here and there but for the most part I am confident that not much more than than 12 players were seriously focusing on you for any length of time.

DeletedUser93437

then you know nothing.. I sat most of the players in the tribe and know exactly how many nukes were incoming from how many different players.. it was 3 tribes participation and more than 12 players... no mass recruitment at all going on, show us a case in point for mass recruitment?