The myths are becoming real.

Asylum Escapee

No, I don't know, I am just speculating as to what is 99% the case, I have been around for years and the same patterns always repeat themselves. I know exactly what you are talking of, but you don;t seem to grasp my point. Nukes != tribewide effort. Every tribe has a nuke dump enemy for merges, account being internalled, bashers, etc where you send all the nukes that you want to use up. You guys were that enemy. Doesn't mean everyone who sent nukes at you can be counted as a participating player.

Perhaps there were a few tribewide ops, in the beginning when you could be counted as an actual threat rather than an annoying turtley cluster in the middle of Turtle's homeland. I would not believe, however, that a significant chunk of turtle and ninja actually put effort into nobling you guys out for the entire 100ish days, that reeks like a trout in a hair dryer.

as for recruitment...lol, maybe the fact that you let a tribe full of refugees merge into you, that speaks volumes about your ever growing desperation. You guys are as screwed as a robin in a window factory, yet you cling on like a chip clip whose spring is busted and can't really clip very hard anymore.

Last edited:

zakipoo

DeletedUser22145

Not to call you guys liars...

But it seems like just going back to the 30th of last month (~10 days) shows 12 players from 4 tribes. Again, not calling you liars or trying to you know, exaggerate in a sense that would make your achievements look better, but I find it hard to believe that if I looked at the other 101 days there wouldn't be any new names...

[spoil]
BlackShirtz [Ninja]
rocfrog420 [Ninja]
rabidpitbull [Turtle]
1992jeroen [Ninja]
mawgwi [Ninja]
locjam [Turtle]
nedkelly16 [Zoubo]
Pillage Idiot [Ninja]
HankFourteen [Turtle]
Lord beelzebub666 [JoP]
Noobs on Ice [Turtle]
Wendole [Ninja]
[/spoil]

rich26ca

If you read the post guys he does say 20 players but the bulk of the work and damage was done by 12. at any point the statement of it was Turtle, Ninja, zubo.... 80 mill or what ever points is still not valid.

velibor

Surprised Kaboom wasn't mentioned anywhere in this post even though the war didn't start off as a fair and square Turtle+Ninja vs TKWSN +TKWSN*

It was a gangbang Faith+Kaboom+Turtle+Ninja vs TKWSN+TKWSN...Faith went in first and suffered serious damage, some joined TKWSN just so they could jump into turtle when they were safer...others stayed in Faith until Kaboom and Turtle sent them the invitation...Then Ninja+Turtle+Kaboom joined the war.

Skype was asked by trent at the time to join in on the fight...I refused.

Facts:
1. The war was VERY improportional with A HUGE advantage on Turtle side
2. Kaboom is dead
3. Faith are dead
4. It took 6 months to clear TKWSN from the core
5. TKWSN is still alive even though not at the core

Looking at all of these I have nothing more than upmost respect for TKWSN for holding out this long against very bad odds. They suffered probably the most brutal beating on this world and they lasted an amazing amount of time. Still...even so...2 of the enemy tribes from enemy coalition hit the ground before they were beaten in that region...and of coarse to top if of TKWSN is still alive despite all of that...

Put in the same situation I don't see ANY of the current tribes out there handling themselves as well ir lasting nearly as long against such odds.

TKWSN you rock! Don't listen to all of the hippocritical assholes out there...you whopped ass, hang in there like champs and eventually got ejected from K43 but YOU DID DAMN WELL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Greetings one and all! I, your humble word man, is back once again with fruits for your eyes to feast upon! Tonights fine dining is brought to you by out lovely shining knight, Velibor; best known as the in-game handle, The Serbian Empire, leader of the tribe "Skype". Though he is not the main character of the story, he is but a key member which tied together all the string in a neat little knot, to which is tightening to the weight of a Turtle.

I, your word man, have not been seen for days and days. Some might even say a week or two. But I have returned to you! Even if for a moment. I bring to you today the revelations that are here! The lies, slander and myth's that have been said are finally showing their faces! "But what do you mean?" I hear you ask, my dear commoner. It is but a simplicity we can all realize! It's glorious, but at the same time wicked, that these things have happened!

So, my little beasties... Shall I tell you a story?

Then let's begin.

On the 16th day, of the second month (Feb 16 for those southerner's), the Turtle war machine began, steamrolling through TBS and TSW on their way to Orc, declared war on the K43/42 kings, TKWSN. Nearly 111 days later, the Turtle-train has nearly reached the entirety of K43, and with that, TKWSN is no more.

They will remain, though. Tenacious as they are, they were no match for the machine charging down through them. Yes, 111 days seems long, but with several war machines being used on different continents, it was a long task for the few fighters in that area.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: TKWSN, TKWSN*

Timeframe: 16/02/2014 03:00:00 to 07/06/2014 14:16:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,448
Side 2: 1,261
Difference: 5,187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 463
Side 2: 22
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,037,463
Side 2: 5,651,461
Difference: 45,386,002

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,110,186
Side 2: 186,714
Difference: 3,923,472

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
02a5c28bdb.png
[/spoil]

TKWSN have relocated to continents out of our reach, but for what? To build until thew time is right? But when is the right moment? Only time will tell us this story, my dear commoners. Until then, they have fought well, and we acknowledge that their leader, SirTony, is not only a fool, but a heretic to speak out against the great and merciless machine that is the Turtle Empire. Those who stand in our way shall be crushed beneath it! The example has been set with the participation of little over 20 members, but an entirety of participation from just a mere 12. The heroes of K43 shall rule it with honor, as they move north soon, into the new abyss.

TL;DR
[spoil]We've had plenty of tribe members help out with nukes, defense, fakes, so on. Not the entire tribe though, since we have more then one war going. Out of those who helped, it was 12 people who did all the work over there in K43 and their trouble is shown in the stats. It was a long haul, but we're almost there lads![/spoil]

"Sire! You said 'move north soon, into the new abyss', what does that mean?"

Oh my dear commoner, your questions allow me to amuse you all with my words of joy! To the north lies an abyss, one controlled by a mysterious and barbaric group known as "Skype". It would seem they have been poking the remote counts and earls of Turtle while we've been away. But don't you worry, my dear commoner. Soon, the heroes of K43 shall rise up, and march into the abyss, to rescue the Turtles, and show the world that the Turtle war machine is one that moves only but forward.

The chessboard is active once again, commoner. The next player is about to move, but who's move do you think will count? With that, I leave you once more.

Farewell, my dear commoners. For the next time we meet, we should be declaring once again, the myth that will become a reality, for a Turtle, keeps their word.

TL;DR, the shorter version.
[spoil]Yo. Sup. TKWSN is on the brink of destruction from K43. They've already nobled out to the rim, and in area's we really can't be bothered going to (Such as K83....). With that would essentially mark the end of the war once Turtle possesses the continent. After they've been finally removed, we move to creating and doing what we've been claiming would change the Skype war, and that's have them be included. Thanks to Skype being the border of K43 and K33, it'll make it that much more easier for Turtle to strike.[/spoil]
You are seriously bragging it took your tribe (and several other of your bashers) over 100 days to "take us out"……and that was after several of our members were threatened and bribed to join your efforts. I am not sure what really makes you more ignorant…that you needed a WHOLE bunch of friends to do the job or that it took you so long the war declaration is true I do about need my nursing home I have gotten so freakin old waiting for you. I am not sure I would be bragging it took you so long and some of the most pathetic players I have ever played against losing countless nukes/nobles (if anyone wants reports feel free to pm me in game I have them ALL). But thank you so much for the number 1 ODD rank you participated in.
Regards
C

DeletedUser

Ur math is bad...

111 days isn't even close to 6 months time. Not to mention for probably the last... week or maybe two they've been on complete mop-up duty. TK never declared war on FAITH, my former tribe, so that's a lie. Our tribe was on it's last leg coming out of the PUNCH war, Tony and them would know they were busy trying to recruit us. Kaboom, like much of what they did through their existence, did little to nothing against TKWSN. And yes, TKWSN turtles did awesome at buying some time for the likes of Skype to survive just a little longer by having 400+ villages inside us that was 90-95% pure defense. They didn't want to fight, they just wanted to keep us busy, and now they've inflated our accounts and given us more offense and defensive villages to help with your disposal.

You shouldn't be giving them a slap on the back, you should be condemning them for tactics that have royally screwed over your tribe.

rich26ca

more then anyone on these forum vel when you say facts... you need to post some actual evidence to support your claims.

1. every turtle war to the exception of mayhem and captcha is in turtle favor mate... thats what its like being a top 5 tribe and #1 family tribe on a world, nothing new there.
2. Half of kaboom is in your tribe mate, lol.
3. Ill leave the faith info to maw and those guys im sure they will have their own comments
4. 111 days does not equal 6 months... smh
5. a mere shill of what they once were.
6. who is being hypocritical did i miss something there.... Sir tony and woj are the only two decent players that were in that tribe i give them all the credit in the world as many have from the turtle fam... there turtling and barb nobling strategy prolonged this way past what anyone could have imagined.

@ car if there so bad then you shouldn't have lost anything... truth is your butT hurt and lost get over it move to the rim with the rest of your mates and try again!

Last edited:

velibor

Half of Kaboom is in Skype? as in Omnis- 1 player is in Skype? and what does that even have to do with TKWSN war?

You were recovering from Punch? YOU DIDN"T DO A THING AGAINST PUNCH!!! IT WAS ALL TKWSN.

LMAO

Perhaps you should post some evidence to backup just about every word you say since you're here doing nothing but spreading propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more then anyone on these forum vel when you say facts... you need to post some actual evidence to support your claims.

1. every turtle war to the exception of mayhem and captcha is in turtle favor mate... thats what its like being a top 5 tribe and #1 family tribe on a world, nothing new there.
2. Half of kaboom is in your tribe mate, lol.
3. Ill leave the faith info to maw and those guys im sure they will have their own comments
4. 111 days does not equal 6 months... smh
5. a mere shill of what they once were.
6. who is being hypocritical did i miss something there.... Sir tony and woj are the only two decent players that were in that tribe i give them all the credit in the world as many have from the turtle fam... there turtling and barb nobling strategy prolonged this way past what anyone could have imagined.

Their defensive stand came from Woj/Niteyoda and 1 other person who was bounced around like a ping-pong ball account sitting people when they would be under attack. Tony was NEVER a defensive threat, he just had lots of troops to have to be plowed through with his barb-nobling strat that ended up resource starving his entire tribe in the end.

A strategy like that works when you have time to noble barbs and build them prior to war, not during. It prolonged it much longer than it should have been, but we also let it go longer by having such bad participation in the beginning thinking 6 or 7 people could take out such a large amount of defensive troops. It does get boring on the attacking end when you launch wave after wave of nukes, weeks going by and the most you receive back is some fakes, or maybe 3 or 4 nukes because you know the entire area is 95% defensive troops.

Half of Kaboom is in Skype? as in Omnis- 1 player is in Skype?

You were recovering from Punch? YOU DIDN"T DO A THING AGAINST PUNCH!!! IT WAS ALL TKWSN.

LMFAO

Perhaps you should post some evidence to backup just about every word you say since you're here doing nothing but spreading propaganda.

Oh here comes Vel, thinking that living in the past is going to make up for his present day failures....

Actually if you'd like to sift through old dirty records of what was done, you'd see I was one of only 4 players to take a village off of PUNCH from my tribe because quite honestly, we were not only ill-prepared to take on PUNCH, we were also ill-prepared to take on TKWSN when they were planning war on us. Had TKWSN pressed us first, I'd probably be sitting as a co-player somewhere, but that's the game we play.

Of course me being the sly person I am, I caught wind of what PUNCH was planning (with Turtle at the time) to divide up our K and once PUNCH was done attacking FAITH they planned on stabbing TKWSN in the back. With that information, TKWSN declares on PUNCH, they were forced to fight a 2 front fight, and folded rather quickly. Most of that pressure was provided from 3 people: Chris and Jitmu, with some backup from Cadrn but besides that, there wasn't a whole lot of participation on either side because we were all small (I was roughly 30k in points at the time when I nobled my village off of SQ, who was approaching 200k and was PUNCH's largest member).

But that's old and in the past and there's not a person who has played against me that can ever say I don't backup what I say. I was nuking and nobling people well over my size, holding villages, and was quite frankly the reason why FAITH's border with PUNCH didn't fall because at the end of the war, I wasn't even 50k in points and was in the top 20 for ODD because I was just that much of a pain in their ass. Many props of course go out to those who supported that line with their troops: as usual Pillage, Roc and Jim.

History lesson over, you may go back to drooling on yourself and getting your members to send more trains at BO while I snipe them from 50 hours away.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Surprised Kaboom wasn't mentioned anywhere in this post even though the war didn't start off as a fair and square Turtle+Ninja vs TKWSN +TKWSN*

Because Kaboom hardly did anything. Sure a few of them helped but tribe wise there was a lack of response from them. I just skimmed TK's losses and out of 576 losses only 15 were taken by Kaboom players.

It was a gangbang Faith+Kaboom+Turtle+Ninja vs TKWSN+TKWSN...Faith went in first and suffered serious damage, some joined TKWSN just so they could jump into turtle when they were safer...others stayed in Faith until Kaboom and Turtle sent them the invitation...Then Ninja+Turtle+Kaboom joined the war.

Liar.

TK and Faith were in an alliance until around the time this thread was posted.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?269211-TKWSN-amp-Faith-(A-Tale-of-Tragedy)

With the alliance breaking down between Faith and TKWSN some Faith members moved over to TK and some requested to join Turtle F. When Mawg wasn't recruited right away TKWSN decided to attempt to noble him. The full story can be found in this thread here:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?269297-A-Tale-of-Misfortune-(TKWSN-amp-NINJA)

Long story short, it was because Max-Burn was such a loudmouth and trigger happy that the TK war happened. Not only did they continue to attack Mawg WITHOUT messaging any leadership requesting him to be removed (which would NOT have happened because the recruitment process started long before they even had the idea to attack him) but they decided to break the NAP 2 days early.

Also TKWSN was allied with Orc F. at the time. When TKWSN stupidly decided to break the NAP, Orc F threw them under the bus and didn't help them out.

All of this is well documented on these very forums so you need to quit lying because the information can EASILY be looked up.

Skype was asked by trent at the time to join in on the fight...I refused.

Prove it.

Facts:
1. The war was VERY improportional with A HUGE advantage on Turtle side

Fact 1 has been proven invalid. TKWSN were allied with Orc F. Orc F. was also allied with TBS F. TKWSN simply made poor choices against Ninja members. It is VERY SIMILAR to what you did Veilbor by making a poor decision to attempt to enforce a border agreement that was never finalized.

2. Kaboom is dead

Fact 2 is irrelevant to the TKWSN war. Kaboom leader quit due to real life.

3. Faith are dead

Fact 3 is irrelevant to the TKWSN war. By the time the war started Faith was already dead.

4. It took 6 months to clear TKWSN from the core

Fact 4 has already been proven wrong.

5. TKWSN is still alive even though not at the core

They ran to the rim. One location is west of SHG. Another location is south of Mayhem. That once again shows poor decision making. No tribe that size can last with members spread so far apart from each other.

Looking at all of these I have nothing more than upmost respect for TKWSN for holding out this long against very bad odds.

Bad odds that they caused themselves by making utterly idiotic decisions and having a stooge such as Max-Burn post on the externals. You only have respect for them because you are in a similar situation and you know that you are doomed. In fact I'm going to go so far to say that the history of TKWSN has repeated itself with Skype. The same thing will happen. Skype will fall.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113454

TKWSN you rock! Don't listen to all of the hippocritical assholes out there...you whopped ass, hang in there like champs and eventually got ejected from K43 but YOU DID DAMN WELL.

Hmm. Depends on your point of view. I agree that they did very well in dragging out the 'conflict' but I wouldn't hand them any awards for the quality of their 'fighting'. After they launched on us (before the end of the NAP) and lost the majority of their nukes, they went into turtle mode nobling barbs and building almost nothing but D. As a result, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Without significant numbers of nukes, they were never going to win but I guess they never intended to. This has to be the most boring war I've ever been involved in. Most of the serious attacks on me were dealt with in the first few days. After that, there was hardly even a fake to respond to and the most difficult challenge was avoiding the stacks when attacking.

zakipoo

Well, i dont mind the extra ODa but its a pain in the ass having to work harder to obtain the villages.
and them being in turtle mode, will start to eat up the barb villages, and killing the farms.

I guess i gotta work a little faster down there..