The -ND- PnP for Random/Joker/SICK/WaO/Swift/IKEA/Hustle

DeletedUser

This is laughable. You think because I quit, you are a better duke than me? Speak to anyone in Hustle and they will tell you exactly what kind of leader I am. Like I imagine everyone knows (spies and all that), I quit 3 days ago because I couldn't deal with all the bullshit any more and got blackmailed into coming back, but when Ryan said he was leaving, I completely lost the will to play. I gave everything I had to this tribe and when a bunch of people wouldn't commit in return, that's the point when it's time to call it a day. Omar, you are a sub-par player and an even worse leader. I hope the new owners on my account decide to rim you, because you have been a plague on this world for way too long.

This is going to be the last time I post in this world's forum, because they are a load of crap, but if anyone wants to talk, I'll be on Skype. Hit me up there. So goodbye and good riddance.

- Sam

p.s. I got harassed by Jen to give her a mention, so I thought to add a shout out to a few people:

Oli and Jen: for being long-standing friends, all the drunken video chats and falling asleep on camera.
Chrissy: you supported me when no one else did and kept me going.
Alex: you left me with the shitstorm that was Random, but I still enjoyed my time leading it.
Drew and Xelol: Congratulations for being better leaders than I was. This world isn't ending now, but you guys will win, no doubt about that.
Ivan: Im sorry.
Babin and Mark: Dream team right there.
Allan: for sticking it out all the way from the start.
Shepsidude: Well done for being a truly worthy leader and taking a rim tribe so far. Your only problem was that you made your tribe too reliant on you, so when you left, the tribe went inactive and ultimately went on a downhill slope.
Ryan: for coming to lead with me and taking some of the strain, I would've quit a month ago if you hadn't helped me out.
Zeah: I couldn't do what you did, you really are a legend. One of the most genuine and honest people I have met from this game. Don't take it to heart, ignore all the shit-stirrers.
Shagan: Stick it out and I'm you'll come out on top.

There are countless others, but these are the people that come to mind straight away.

Thank you for quiting, you've now made the world a better place.

-Jake295

DeletedUser114962

This is laughable. You think because I quit, you are a better duke than me? Speak to anyone in Hustle and they will tell you exactly what kind of leader I am. Like I imagine everyone knows (spies and all that), I quit 3 days ago because I couldn't deal with all the bullshit any more and got blackmailed into coming back, but when Ryan said he was leaving, I completely lost the will to play. I gave everything I had to this tribe and when a bunch of people wouldn't commit in return, that's the point when it's time to call it a day. Omar, you are a sub-par player and an even worse leader. I hope the new owners on my account decide to rim you, because you have been a plague on this world for way too long.

This is going to be the last time I post in this world's forum, because they are a load of crap, but if anyone wants to talk, I'll be on Skype. Hit me up there. So goodbye and good riddance.

- Sam

Bye Scrub, How will I get rimmed? if I am already in the rim?

GGWP SAM, please uninstall.

LOVERLOVER

- Sam

p.s. I got harassed by Jen to give her a mention, so I thought to add a shout out to a few people:

Oli and Jen: for being long-standing friends, all the drunken video chats and falling asleep on camera.
Alex: you left me with the shitstorm that was Random, but I still enjoyed my time leading it.
Drew and Xelol: Congratulations for being better leaders than I was. This world isn't ending now, but you guys will win, no doubt about that.
Shepsidude: Well done for being a truly worthy leader and taking a rim tribe so far. Your only problem was that you made your tribe too reliant on you, so when you left, the tribe went inactive and ultimately went on a downhill slope.
Ryan: for coming to lead with me and taking some of the strain, I would've quit a month ago if you hadn't helped me out.
Zeah: I couldn't do what you did, you really are a legend. One of the most genuine and honest people I have met from this game. Don't take it to heart, ignore all the shit-stirrers.

There are countless others, but these are the people that come to mind straight away.

I will miss you bunches Sam! You're a GREAT person!

As for Michael Corleone- I LIKE HIM! ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.

Yours truly gentlemen,
Chrissy:icon_twisted:

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Piss poor effort on the Tribal members of Hustle...

You think diverting yourself into separate tribes is going to help at all,

Why don't you all go back into Hustle 2.0, I liked my stats and you ruined them by hiding in separate tribes and having to start all over again.

Either start fighting back or press god damn delete.

I could do with more farms.

Xelol

- Sam

Its not hard to be a leader, really.

Just put down the tribal rules,

[21:44:21] Thomas: Btw to our new members,

Tribe rules:

"Do what ever you want so long as you keep growing and help tribe mates"

[21:46:15] Drew/ctrlaltD/nwaro: and share internals!

and post a op every 3-4 days or so.

DeletedUser

The war isn't over, it's just moved. I've seen a few people saying things like "Congratulations to -ND- you guys will win the world" it's far from over. We didn't destroy Hustle, they destroyed themselves and we can't take the credit for that. We can take credit for accounts like Maves and what not but we have not forced Hustle to disband, just broken through the cracks in an already damaged tribe. If the world ended as things stand right now it would be a pitiful excuse of a win. We need to shape up, prepare and hit harder than we ever have before because we are getting lazy...If 20 of the best accounts on the east got together with a good duke and great teamwork and warred us we would be in for a rude awakening.

DeletedUser20045

Excellent point I must say. The world is in NDs hands right now but it was in Hustles hands not so long ago. . Currently ND have 20.3% dominance so that's a long way to go till they reach 70%. Lots of possibility's can happen and it has happened in past worlds

DeletedUser95452

The war isn't over, it's just moved. I've seen a few people saying things like "Congratulations to -ND- you guys will win the world" it's far from over. We didn't destroy Hustle, they destroyed themselves and we can't take the credit for that. We can take credit for accounts like Maves and what not but we have not forced Hustle to disband, just broken through the cracks in an already damaged tribe. If the world ended as things stand right now it would be a pitiful excuse of a win. We need to shape up, prepare and hit harder than we ever have before because we are getting lazy...If 20 of the best accounts on the east got together with a good duke and great teamwork and warred us we would be in for a rude awakening.

Pardon me but who are u ?

DeletedUser20045

A member of you're tribe who doesn't wish to reveal his identity.

DeletedUser

A recurring trend on these forums dear Alb. Aside from ocassionally cachinnating heartily to myself I tend to remain anonymous to avoid becoming another example of tribe political persecution and face the repercussion that come with it due to voicing my opinion as I see fit. I'm not bringing us down as a whole I just aspire for an engame war that really is worth fighting for. I am also guilty of not performing to 100% of my ability, so yes I'm not exactly a paragon example as such...If you still want to know who I am Alb, there is a PM system you can always catch me on.

DeletedUser95452

..there is a PM system..

34fei5w.png

DeletedUser

The announcement of me replying to you in -ND- Skype chat and acknowledging that I am infact Noctis defeats the purpose of me remaining anonymous doesn't it?

DeletedUser95452

The announcement of me replying to you in -ND- Skype chat and acknowledging that I am infact Noctis defeats the purpose of me remaining anonymous doesn't it?

Whats that chat room name ?

DeletedUser

Strange, post seems to have come out wrong... ND Chat

EDIT: Okay, seems as if I can't make the heart symbol on here without it editting it out but that is what I have it saved as in my skype contact list.