The New Superpower ;)

DeletedUser

Well,only 2 other people know this besides myself and gummer,and the other 2,but Gummer and I have had some discussion of me joining his account. This has now been accomplished so Im gummer #2(dont actually know me by that). We will be the new super power with only half the people on the account as D4alicious has,Ill give my word that we'll pass him sooner or later, 2 elite players vs. 1 elite and 4 other nooby co-players, Ill take our chances ;)

-john

ps-watch out D4!

DeletedUser

can you not take his word for it that hes not got a co or got only 1 (i cant remember which)

DeletedUser

lol John you attention whoring here lolz ;)

D4 goes through coplayers like i go through hot dinners lol but this is not about him, our tribe and his tribe are enemies so im sure we will get to do our talking in the battle field and make it more competative :)

WELCOME JOHN TO THE LAST ACCOUNT YOU WILL NEED :D

DeletedUser

D4 goes through coplayers like i go through hot dinners lol but this is not about him, our tribe and his tribe are enemies so im sure we will get to do our talking in the battle field and make it more competative :)

Thank you my new co-player :p :)

DeletedUser

hmm...isnt this just going to make you a big wide open target...?

DeletedUser

hmm...isnt this just going to make you a big wide open target...?

hopefully, but thats what i been looking for since i got to 1mill :(

but as im rank 2 player id guess im a massive target anyway as i know i wana attack others that are in top accounts i expect people wana attack me cos im top 10 account :)

but thats why we play to fight so all is great just means my usual 10hrs AFK is now coverd :)

DeletedUser

so gummer, are you going to noble john, then when the account gets down to like 100k, he deletes it and joins yours? Because what i meant is, if he just joins you straight away and leaves the 5 mil point account, then that accounts going to become a target and get eaten by other people and not just you?

D4alicious

You can't have many hot dinners then.

You really enjoy spreading lies don't you?

As for it not being about me? Over 50% of your posts are about me. I think you're my biggest fan in hiding.

DeletedUser88537

i thought u were gonna surpass d4 at d4's expense. looks like u gave up that crazy and unattainable idea eh gummer?!

DeletedUser

so gummer, are you going to noble john, then when the account gets down to like 100k, he deletes it and joins yours?
No mate not nobling him out, that accoutn has a new owner now
Dont really know what you mean there troller? its not like i have hit delete and left the world is it so why does that mean im not guna surpass D4 or what ever you said :/ its no secret i along with most of RAM hate D4 and are itching to nuke him into next year and probably will (hopefully sooner than later) and he can only keep number 1 until we strike him down and we wont giev him a NAP and recruit him when we start getting the upper hand and beating him :/

John posted this thread i asked him not to point it out to the world but he wanted to let everyone know, so avoid directing mails at me guys if you want my attention get it in game please ;)

DeletedUser

you know that hate is all bred solely from jealousy.... just sayin

DeletedUser

you know that hate is all bred solely from jealousy.... just sayin

To be rank 1 is based on activity and farming. Just sayin... and D4 has both of those. -Attila- is started to farm more maybe he catch up. But With gummer's nobles and packets maybe he catch up Or not. Maybe D4 will slow down once he hits ram who knows. Ram will be hard to break. So... D4 may not be ranked one at the year point of W44

Alot of Maybe's in that so we will see what happens

DeletedUser

well attila got to rank 2 by farming alot and using his packets now gummer got the by using his packets and attila slowed down to loss of nobles and soon gummer might face the same problem.

DeletedUser

yup i never farmed so i only make like res for 4 nobles everyday so technically i can noble 4 vills a day with no farming but now john is on my account (our account_) we can start farming maybe and hem nobles bhack up (ps just cos im out of packets dontmean i out of nobles storm lol)