The new top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

meh. I got told they're making squads to plan for some people to nuke the leaders of Kraken and council. And whilst several or more players use built up noble trains to noble them after a forum war declaration...

just gossip...

spies in a premade = fail/

I hope that last statement wasn't directed at ikea xD cause you even said it yourself,

just gossip

And yes, we are in squads, i'm in the pen0r squad at the moment and we are ready to go but the other squads are still preparing out massive op on kraken :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pre-mades are easier targets for spies. Depends how strict getting in is, during the recruitment :p

DeletedUser

Easy target for spies ?

Aren't premades usually a group of friends who you have played with before, i think getting into a premade is not easy :lol: Unless theres going to me a mutiny and another group of friends form a new tribe from within other premades, you should stop sniffing glue

DeletedUser

unless the said premade has open recruitment pre-world or early game(not usual this),then its easier to get in,if you have the skills.

DeletedUser

Pre-mades are easier targets for spies. Depends how strict getting in is, during the recruitment :p

Just noticed, you are in fact using an alias for a future pre-made. Keep it in mind yeah ;)

DeletedUser

meh. I got told they're making squads to plan for some people to nuke the leaders of Kraken and council. And whilst several or more players use built up noble trains to noble them after a forum war declaration...

just gossip...

Oh noes! Our plans! :O How did he find out?

DeletedUser

I love this.

New thread.

New top 5.

Everyone discusses IKEA again.

DeletedUser

I heard they're too busy making love with their faces to actually play Tw.
I don't know for sure, but that's what I heard.

Indeed my dear! Or waxing poetic on the virtues of certain lovely ladies.

DeletedUser

pen0r squad ftw, group that formes left testicle is going to rule.

@mods: I m serious no infra infra pl0x, check our twiter:/

Sellsword

pen0r squad ftw, group that formes left testicle is going to rule.

@mods: I m serious no infra infra pl0x, check our twiter:/

Now here's a true tactician. Napoleon reborn, he is.

DeletedUser

There is already a top tribe opinion thread. I really do not see the need for their to be another similar one. If you dissagree you are welcome to mail me with a constructive reason why another is warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.