• Cartoon characters

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Types of candy

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Tribally themed

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Vote: what kind of craze would you like to see with W16 avatars next? :icon_biggrin:

Monkey theme - something to do with monkeys

Cartoon characters - self explanatory. Defend your childhood honour! :lol:

Types of candy - the very thought makes me snickers. :icon_razz:

Tribally themed - eg, all Plight players must have a variant on a wheelchair, all LSHRV must be alcoholic

If monkeys don't win this one, I'll cry. I just want to see political arguments prefaced by this representitive:

chimp.jpg

But I may be biased, as I miss TheMonkey. That man was a hero!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22370

no lucifer! you cannot change the metagame :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

How's mine?

If you look close the chocolate says C2 chocolate, but I actually went through the trouble to make the 2 superscript.

DeletedUser

as I miss TheMonkey. That man was a hero!

"was"? He is a hero !

This was a little off-topic, since i am not fit for adopting this trend (i don't play w16 anymore).

Anyway, i voted the monkey theme. :)

Edit : checked on twstats, there's no TheMonkey account on any world, so probably you assumed he isn't playing anymore? He does, on w36, he's my tribemate :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

quick 3 more people vote tribal and it will be a 4 way tie :p

DeletedUser

"was"? He is a hero !

This was a little off-topic, since i am not fit for adopting this trend (i don't play w16 anymore).

Edit : checked on twstats, there's no TheMonkey account on any world, so probably you assumed he isn't playing anymore? He does, on w36, he's my tribemate :p

Tell him to get his ass on skype more often then!

DeletedUser

He probably is. You're just never on skype Sharky :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

"was"? He is a hero !

I heard he was around in the ROA chatroom on W3, but I havn't heard from him in recent times :icon_cry:

& he may still be around, but he's not posting here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Come on monkey theme! Who can say no to a funny monkey picture?

DeletedUser

What happened to the naked ladies theme ? :(

yea, why wasnt that included in the poll? surely all suggestions should be put there? :icon_wink: (and no im not a perv lol)

Come on monkey theme! Who can say no to a funny monkey picture?

i can..... no :icon_razz:

shveik

I heard he was around in the ROA chatroom on W3, but I havn't heard from him in recent times :icon_cry:

& he may still be around, but he's not posting here :icon_confused:

Don't know are he is in ROA chatroom but he is my co-player over w36 as Albul say before ...
But unfortunatly he is busy these days ...
I will give him a shout ...

@Sharky - The Teh Sex God :icon_redface: ... He is usually there .. Need to spam better :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

In the event of a tie, monkeys win by default, even if they were not part of the tie