The Next Generation

Robertaiking

Hello, this isn't really a recruitment thread, but do keep reading. :) This is just a little clarification of our recruitement processes and our profile with a few remarks of my own thrown in. :icon_biggrin:

~~~

We would like for you to contact us for an invitation. (that means you contact us, not the other way around.)

In-Game PMs may be sent to:
Amoeba (*Me Huggles Amoeba*)
(Leader of Politics, Propaganda and Recruitment) (Heck you may have see him around)

The criteria for which is detailed below. (as in, down.)

If you are an experienced player: (otherwise not)

A mail with a polite request and a reason for wanting to become part of the tribe. Preferably this should be coupled with your TwPlus record. (if you are unaware what the hell TwPlus is, just skip the rest of the 'experienced player' part)

If your points are not above the tribal average, you should write a mail describing how you can benefit the tribe and you must be able to be very active.

~~~

The mass-invited tribes in this world are inferior to the tribes, such as Next Generation, (heh, but you knew that didn't you) where the members are not part of the tribe just to see numbers increase, but because the tribe is made of many intelligent, ( :icon_biggrin: ) friendly (*points at himself*) and powerful (uhh don't look at me :p) people. We operate a 'freedom of speech' policy where anyone in the tribe can create a topic and there will be a serious discussion over the topic, despite who posted it or what the topic is. This can only happen in a tribe where the members feel safe and part of the community. (Let it also be known that all new-comers receive a huggle or two from Robertaiking) Also there is not too much confusion within the tribe (450 members makes it relatively impossible to co-ordinate any strategies or make the forum legible). (therefore we only have limited space)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"powerfull" = me... :icon_wink:

and NG ROCKS!!!

Apply now and also rob you forgot that they will have to be account sitted before they join...

Oh and even though me the spammer is in that tribe... the forum isn't as messy as other tribes... :)

oh and another *cuddles* will be given from me too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No it won't they prefer fluffy baby joey kangaroos than slimy frogs with light sabers... :icon_razz:

Robertaiking

*Chops kangaroe into tiny pieces*

I wonder who was talking...

DeletedUser

You chopped my stuffed kangaroo instead of me so I got mommy kangarro to spank you and started recruiting more members.... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well now that everyone knows the criteria.... :icon_rolleyes:

Robertaiking

(This is all just a conspiracy to give me more people to Huggle) *Shh*

Sogard2

What is the current average/ I wish to join but I am not sure if I am qualified yet.

Robertaiking

820 actually, but don't worry, I'm trying to bring it down for you lol

send amoeba an ingame pm and tell him that Robertaiking's forum thread sent you. :p

DeletedUser

Hello, this isn't really a recruitment thread, but do keep reading. :) This is just a little clarification of our recruitement processes and our profile with a few remarks of my own thrown in. :icon_biggrin:

~~~

We would like for you to contact us for an invitation. (that means you contact us, not the other way around.)

In-Game PMs may be sent to:
Amoeba (*Me Huggles Amoeba*)
(Leader of Politics, Propaganda and Recruitment) (Heck you may have see him around)

The criteria for which is detailed below. (as in, down.)

If you are an experienced player: (otherwise not)

A mail with a polite request and a reason for wanting to become part of the tribe. Preferably this should be coupled with your TwPlus record. (if you are unaware what the hell TwPlus is, just skip the rest of the 'experienced player' part)

If your points are not above the tribal average, you should write a mail describing how you can benefit the tribe and you must be able to be very active.

~~~

The mass-invited tribes in this world are inferior to the tribes, such as Next Generation, (heh, but you knew that didn't you) where the members are not part of the tribe just to see numbers increase, but because the tribe is made of many intelligent, ( :icon_biggrin: ) friendly (*points at himself*) and powerful (uhh don't look at me :p) people. We operate a 'freedom of speech' policy where anyone in the tribe can create a topic and there will be a serious discussion over the topic, despite who posted it or what the topic is. This can only happen in a tribe where the members feel safe and part of the community. (Let it also be known that all new-comers receive a huggle or two from Robertaiking) Also there is not too much confusion within the tribe (450 members makes it relatively impossible to co-ordinate any strategies or make the forum legible). (therefore we only have limited space)

Very nice, good not of done it better my self. :icon_wink:

What is the current average/ I wish to join but I am not sure if I am qualified yet.

We don't really mind your points as long as your above 500 points by now, here is a tip, send "Amoeba" a nice mail about your self add some of your skills into it (If your new and don't know much thats fine it will not effect you joining)

Also add why you want to join and tell us what you think of some of the other tribes out there.

Robertaiking

^ That's me bossman. ^

All Hail Bossman.
All Huggle Bossman.

DeletedUser

your tribe sucks... go OLB family... OLB family will beat you up...!!! and target you now starting right now... :icon_wink:

Sogard2

We don't really mind your points as long as your above 500 points by now, here is a tip, send "Amoeba" a nice mail about your self add some of your skills into it (If your new and don't know much thats fine it will not effect you joining)

Also add why you want to join and tell us what you think of some of the other tribes out there.

Oh no, I''m hardly over 100,lol I just joined 3 days ago ^_^ I'll email Ameoba once I reach 450 + points.

And as for my specialty: :iron: