The Next Generation

DeletedUser

i <3 olb

They have made 3 topics about me

and now im in there tribe

how long till im dismissed?

oh and bump

DeletedUser

Hmm were at the top of the rankings and at the top of the forums and joey got banned again. Life couldn't be better :icon_cool:

Sogard2

So I'm guessing you don't need a noob like me? lol XD

I only have 1000 points and I know that's nothing compared to some of you guys XD

Robertaiking

Huh, they might, since their current N00b, *points at himself* might be quitting.

DeletedUser

About time you kicked that noob, Gaff38, out... :lol:

But why is Weatherman and SheepsRHere still in your tribe? They were at like 900 points two weeks ago.

Also, congrats to tolkienxxx for taking the top spot from Krono5.

s.t.u.p.i.d

Lol Sheeps is taking over a different account :) I don't know about Weather

:icon_idea: Btw we need a new spammer

DeletedUser

Lol Sheeps is taking over a different account :) I don't know about Weather

:icon_idea: Btw we need a new spammer

What happenned to Joey? I'm still trying to get him to reply, but he seems to be inactive. And if Joey of all people is inactive... :icon_eek:

So there goes your top two spammers lol.. Joey and Gaff. Keyes and S.t.u.p.i.d. and robertaiking are the only other people who even post. Xavy and Matty don't count.

s.t.u.p.i.d

Joey disappeared :( Gaff was kicked :), Keyes doesn't seem to be bothered with posting anymore and Robby seems to have quit also :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Joey disappeared :( Gaff was kicked :), Keyes doesn't seem to be bothered with posting anymore and Robby seems to have quit also :icon_cry:.

It can't be... NG without people announcing stuff....

Who's that J-i-M guy? Never seen him in the other worlds, and he was like rank 4. Then he went inactive. :icon_confused:

s.t.u.p.i.d

:) Jims our... hmm I don't know really. Anyway theres nothing to announce atm. Joey's probably going to be back soon.

DeletedUser

:) Jims our... hmm I don't know really. Anyway theres nothing to announce atm. Joey's probably going to be back soon.

Good.. it was fun lurking unregistered on the forums reading random CLOROX and NG spam. :icon_wink: