The Noble's Fair Event - Population Increase Item Questions

DeletedUser118875

Hey all,

With the new Noble's Fair event, players are able to get some pretty awesome items from the Spin The Wheel mini-game. I myself just got the Growing Crops item which permanently increases your villages maximum population by 10%. Before I go ahead and use this awesome item, though, I have a couple questions that I am hoping someone can clear up for me.

1. If the village with the bonus is conquered by another player, does the village retain the +10% population bonus, or does that disappear for the new owner?
  2. Does the village receive any visible changes on the map like a bonus village does?

Regardless of the answers to these questions, it's obviously an awesome event item!

Thanks in advance,
Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

Yes, no. (Based on the growing crops from the last event, which I imagine works exactly the same)

Upvote 0

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Follow up questions!

Do these bonuses stack, e.g could I use multiple growing crops on the same village and if I used two would that provide a total of 121% population or just 120%?

Additionally how does this interact with population flags and population bonus villages? Do they stack ect.

Thanks.

Upvote 0