The Noob King has a MeltDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just thought I would post this here, to give some others a laugh or a tear. This is a meltdown!

This is from the mouth/mind of the Founder and Duke or the tribe ~DSK~ the player is known as Devout King1...

In my 1 year of experience in playing TW this player/leader may be one of the biggest noobs I have ever come in contact with. I actually feel sorry for the player and do not understand how this tribe continues to follow.:icon_rolleyes:

Well sorry for the delay and I hope you all enjoy this absolute meltdown!!!

devout king1 today at 05:42 Quote THIS TRIBE IS ON LOCK DOWN FROM NOW ON. NO ONE GETS PRIV'S. EVERYONE IS TO REPORT IN EVERYDAY OR FORCED TO BE DISMISSED. BPROOF ALREADY KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE WE HAVE A SPY! WHEN I FIND OUT WHO THAT SPY IS WELL I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT,ON THE OTHER FOOT THERE WILL BE A WHOLE NEW SET A RULES THIS IS NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY THIS IS A DICTAORSHIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE. DONE PLAYING GUYS STRAIGHT UP.

THIS TRIBE (BPROOF) AND IT'S F-ING SPIES NEED TO GO SOME WHERE, AND IM NOT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE!!
Edited by devout king1 today at 05:43

Sunshine573 today at 05:47 Quote Do u have any clue of who has done this
devout king1 today at 05:50 Quote NOT A CLUE BUT I'M DONE DEALING WITH IT, SO WE ARE IN LOCK DOWN.
TheDenominator7 today at 05:55 Quote I know you're annoyed, everyone is. But if you take away everyone's freedom then everyone will leave and BProof will have won the war without even fighting. If the person that did this wasn't avarallie it means he's still in the tribe. We just need to go on TW Stats and see who here has come from BProof in the past.
Edited by Iskander1 today at 06:25

devout king1 today at 05:58 Quote THEN DO THAT AND AVARLLIE HAD TO RESTART BECAUSE SOMEONE DELETED EVERY POST THAT HE PUT UP FOR HELP. HE JUST TOLD ME. SO IT WASN'T HIM AND ANNOYED ISN'T THE WORD FOR IT.
Iskander1 today at 06:25 Quote TheDenominator7 wrote:
I know you're annoyed, everyone is. But if you take away everyone's freedom then everyone will leave and BProof will have won the war without even fighting. If the person that did this wasn't avarallie it means he's still in the tribe. We just need to go on TW Stats and see who here has come from BProof in the past.
No, I disagree. Who will move to BProof means this and was spy. So maybe we lose, but we will know who was spy and tell everybody. Later or sooner this dude will be rimed. Nobody likes spies. Today he thinks he oversamrt us, but when for master comes time, spy will be dumped as usless pupet.

Edited by Iskander1 today at 06:25

devout king1 today at 06:27 Quote LMFAO YOU ARE VERY MUCH RIGHT.
mbiri today at 08:59 Quote I take it the forums were deleted again?
devout king1 today at 09:01 Quote no this time it was me,i don't anything spy coming in here and taking info out with him so it's all gone. I'm sorry but something had to be done.

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, sweety, no... That's not how you do a PnP :icon_sad:
Using BB-Codes helps.
A few pictures here and there helps.
Actually writing short paragraphs that summarize the events that occurred - that helps too.

With the quality this thread is at now, I'd honestly ask our dear mod to merge it into the funny IGMs thread.

darkaniken2

Use the export feature and put this into the funny IGMs thread, because that's all I see this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.