The noob says goodbye to w36

DeletedUser

I guess our time has come. We will be saying goodbye to this world *wave* I just want to say some remarks before I go..

[V] - you are great, always!!! I know you can do it... sorry if we didn't hold on. Thanks for everything, the chat, the spams, the supports, everything. You are the best guys. Good luck and more power

XVI - yeah!!! the best opponent we ever had. You are always great. And sorry if we didn't gave you the best shot we could (maybe the best shot we made was not losing more than 100 villages in 3 months of constant fire lol) good luck in your war too.

The top 10 - come on!!! gain some ODA lol.. look at sir ruthless

We will be hitting the "Delete Account" button on the 2nd of May (when PP runs out). Good luck guys, and don't quit, Only the noobs quit,.. *wink*

DeletedUser

good luck

good luck for u in RL
u were a very good player # od

DeletedUser

later, maybe see you in another world if this one is not my last :)

DeletedUser

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: Please, Please don't leave me :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:​

tigerjaws

i played with you once mate when we were in PTT. good luck my friend.

Caveman 10345

You had that much fun out of pressing a few buttons and entering your password :icon_neutral:

Simple things please simple minds!

tigerjaws

@ tigerjaws - who are you in PTT? lol

we went on war against active and then the original PTT members mass deleted for RL reasons. I was there that time. Everyone went to DVADER, ACTIVE, XVI. I preferred to play alone. Played alongside with Raisin from DVADER.