The Northern War

Eagle Rider

So does my maths teacher :) He always says it louder than the rest of his words lol

DeletedUser

the Aten v ST war is so 1 sided lol in Aten's favor. and if u look at penguins sig it says Join StD. lol

DeletedUser

lol ud get alot further in life if ud learn how to respect people .specially someone that could help u as much as i can.

DeletedUser7529

lol ud get alot further in life if ud learn how to respect people .specially someone that could help u as much as i can.

Lmao. This is tribalwars. I don't have to respect anyone if I don't want to.

Lmao... trying to teach life lessons on an online war game. That is some hilarious stuff.

You can help me? Lmao. Help me do what? You are a worthless noob. I can't wait for the day you grow, so that I can take over everything you worked so hard to gain.

walleye

look bulmong. no offense to you, but your arguments in this thread AND in the HOT/tio/rb etc. stats thread (you know the sticky thread up there) have been ignorant to say the least. that is why gunbound disrespects you.

DeletedUser

lol i never said that but ill say i have alot of info on tribes. im a major info gatherer and lots more that shouldnt be said out in the open. and i never tryed to argue with Gunbound i agreed with him the whole part all i basically said is StW2 is doing alright in the war StW is getting their asses kick then handed back to them only to be kicked yet again. its just maybe it was in more of a hint.

walleye

major info gatherer eh?
that explains your thorough understanding of the sants/aten war

DeletedUser

actually i just felt like saying that cause i dont really like St. lol theyv attacked me a few times even though my tribes allied with theirs. then they just say "oh sry i didnt see that" or "opps i attacked the wrong person" so i dont show them any respect. theyr just a buncha lost pups.

DeletedUser

actually i just felt like saying that cause i dont really like St. lol theyv attacked me a few times even though my tribes allied with theirs. then they just say "oh sry i didnt see that" or "opps i attacked the wrong person" so i dont show them any respect. theyr just a buncha lost pups.

And your a real winner. I don't even know you or what tribe your in, but you are a pathetic excuse of an example of a literate TW player.

Best Regards,
-Pepper

DeletedUser

the Aten v ST war is so 1 sided lol in Aten's favor. and if u look at penguins sig it says Join StD. lol

you just demonstrated how *flowery* retarded you are in so many ways. Now please, go shoot yourself you pathetic excuse for a human.

And by the way, he wrote Joined St D. I'm assuming he means that is the date that he joined St D. *bananas*, you're an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

olivar

And I was bracing myself for some useless propogandering, it seems to be only useless, incoherent blubbermung again