The Nutcracker

DeletedUser102628

not if you rage quit when your side loses.

Stay on the account long and enough and you can be rimmed though.

DeletedUser110019

I guess this will allow TPL to conctrate on getting rid of atomic :/ too bad for Amanda she must of thought she had a check mate :) lets see how fast your ex se7en members will try to run away

DeletedUser

Wooohooooo Go BARB (yn)

Sorry Nuts! but it's time for ye to go :icon_wink:

Soberknight

Finally! I have been waiting for this moment like forever!

Good luck to all sides except those players talking about karma and bitch in same sentence :lol:

DeletedUser67103

Well about time..:D

Suppose it's time to test the mighty Nuts! skill in tw..
GL all of Nuts!(U will Need It)

To my Barb mate's...Let's kill us some vermin:D
!BM!

DeletedUser

GL HF :icon_cool:

qZkmAN6.gif

DeletedUser

The best part about this war is we finally get to see if nuts can win a war thats even. GL to both sides.

Barb(134mil)+TPL(43mil)=177 mil
Nuts(141mil) +Atomic(20 mil)+Saga(16mil)+FC(4 mil)=181

DeletedUser112664

Hardly think players of Barb and TPL are of the same quality as Atomic, Saga and FC.
But either way, we're still confident.

DeletedUser105209

Hardly think players of Barb and TPL are of the same quality as Atomic, Saga and FC.

Don't disrespect Saga, they have been good defenders they may not noble much though. It doesnt take "quality" players to nuke and support though.

DeletedUser

You guys had no problem adding them into the war. Now that things are even they dont count? (facepalm)

DeletedUser

That's not true at all. SAGA has at least 5 players on par with the skill of Barb/Nuts/TPL players.

It's an even fight, just man up and admit it.

SHAGAN888

Just got to wonder if some tribes are waiting in the wings licking their lips on this one...

DeletedUser105209

what tribes that are actually a threat to Barb or nuts! are left that arent already involved?