The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

You went straight to the enemy's tribe. Did you expect to be treated differently? You will show your new tribe as well as your old one how good a player/players you are. Doesn't really matter what you did or didn't do but what you are doing and what you will do.

Funny when we made that argument for flaming EMP it was wrong and mean but now its justified.

DeletedUser55895

If urFear is so horrible for leaving etc etc just try to rim him and be done with it :)

DeletedUser

Lol with BARB on his side? Not possible ;) lol

EDIT: Even if he was horrible thats what sits are for ;)

DeletedUser

I didnt think you did. That was more at Nuts! people who read your post and so "oh dont worry we will"
:)

DeletedUser

Funny when we made that argument for flaming EMP it was wrong and mean but now its justified.

Actually all of you had negative opinions about emp and were extremely harsh. Most nuts players who have posted haven't said ufear account was terrible, most just question the actions before ufear left. Seems reasonable.

Flaming emp was fine until some barb posters got cruel.

But the same distrust should have existed at nuts as should be occurring in barb with the ufear account. Trust is earned not given right.

DeletedUser105209

I have been friends with the urfear account since we were both running shitty core tribes sharing the same K.

Our history is well known, this shouldnt be a surprise to anyone tbh. I have never asked urfear for info, because i respect him, his account and what he has done up to this point in this world. He would never give it either, nor his co's. I would never recruit a spy, I will use one, sure. Who would pass up free info? I know nuts wouldn't.

This topic is boring, Im sure things will liven up around here soon as both tribes have ops landing and the flaming will get back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113007

5rAce.png

They're getting worse guys...

DeletedUser112317

Amanda you are full of shit. Keep feeding your tribe lies and keep telling them that we sabotaged every account we sat. EMP was a horrible planner (Sorry Jo) and at that time the time changed (winter timing), so the plans can be messed up. Remember the mail that Ogre sent to Kush? Do you know why he sent it? Because I sniped his trains on the EMP account. So tell me how we screwed up her attacks and then save her villages?? Amanda don't be stupid.

Then you lied to your tribe and said that we sat kush and he got opped later, what does this have to do with us sitting him? I sent 30-40D to kush and I am a frontline account + I would never do that to Trent nor my cos. We all knew it was coming because he was mixed up with barb in k64/74 and other Ks.

You keep telling them that we never get opped and everyone around us got opped, do you know why? Because BARB won't attack an active account that is highly stacked, our own stacks btw, when there are other people in k54 who are barely active or log on for few hours. Any tribe on their right mind wont attack us. When you were at war with seven you never attacked us and attacked the easier target around us, does that mean I was spying for you guys? Pfft.

You should ask yourself who stacked green hell, snobs, kush and whenever someone is under attack in k54/64, if it wasn't for our stacks, many villages will be under barb control. Whenever there are stacks available, I keep telling you to send it to snobs or kush or green because they need it more, if we were fighting for barb, then I would've ask for stacks that I didn't need lol. But who cares, I am the spy who is defending against the tribe I am spying for.

Last but not least, our ODA is not higher than someone at your rim? That's cute because last I heard we were leading nuts in ODA.

DeletedUser112317

One more thing Amanda, you are a frontline account, TPL and BARB, and your ODA is no more than 16M. You should be embarrassed.

DeletedUser7488

You went straight to the enemy's tribe. Did you expect to be treated differently? You will show your new tribe as well as your old one how good a player/players you are. Doesn't really matter what you did or didn't do but what you are doing and what you will do.

If BARB isn't keeping a wary eye on you, I may have to lower my opinion on its leaders who have seemed to this point to be highly skilled. Your recent actions prove you cannot be fully trusted yet. the same could be said for any account that switch sides in the middle of a war. Of course I am sure you have not mentioned any piece of information with anyone in BARB related to your former tribe after you joined. Doing that shoud make barb players trust you even less.

Barb doesn't need you. They are lucky they got you. stop the whining about your former tribe, it's kind of sad. You left to be more successful. So, let's see it in youR barb stats.

Is this the same speech you gave about EMP? Or was her sob story about being "forced to attack the enemy" enough for you to deem her worthy of switching sides in the middle of a war?

Let's not forget " So, let's see it in youR barb stats."

I guess we saw it in her stats when she went to Nuts right? (ROFL)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7488

One more thing Amanda, you are a frontline account, TPL and BARB, and your ODA is no more than 16M. You should be embarrassed.

Lets not forget that shes been eating internals/barbs the entire time of the wars. Leading by example at it's FINEST.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
5rAce.png

[/spoil]They're getting worse guys...

[spoil]
screenshot9.png
[/spoil]

Nice try, try doing some calculations, and u will see that full MA nuke and rams, is highly effective against certain type of defense, not many have it, but i dont have much of those nukes realy, it has a huge downside (build time).

DeletedUser113007

[spoil]
screenshot9.png
[/spoil]

Nice try, try doing some calculations, and u will see that full MA nuke and rams, is highly effective against certain type of defense, not many have it, but i dont have much of those nukes realy, it has a huge downside (build time).

And was obviously worth those 328 archers it killed? Back to your pit!

DeletedUser113007

That wasn't the point, I didn't once slate that player for having nukes at home I ridiculed him for having such a ridiculous nuke setup, if he put some axemen in with it he may have caused some damage but he didn't and as such the spears slaughtered him.

He could of built a regular nuke used it and nearly built another nuke in that same amount of time.

DeletedUser

Actually all of you had negative opinions about emp and were extremely harsh. Most nuts players who have posted haven't said ufear account was terrible, most just question the actions before ufear left. Seems reasonable.

Flaming emp was fine until some barb posters got cruel.

But the same distrust should have existed at nuts as should be occurring in barb with the ufear account. Trust is earned not given right.
Correct me if I am wrong but what I got out of this was "Since most your people flamed EMP and are active on the forums yours was wrong but since most of our people are inactive on the forums its ok if the few of us on here flame urFear for the exact same thing because less people are doing it."

DeletedUser102628

That wasn't the point, I didn't once slate that player for having nukes at home I ridiculed him for having such a ridiculous nuke setup, if he put some axemen in with it he may have caused some damage but he didn't and as such the spears slaughtered him.

He could of built a regular nuke used it and nearly built another nuke in that same amount of time.

You heard what you do when your enemy is making a mistake? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well if we help our enemy learn this war might actually get interesting. ;)