The Nutcracker

Rawdeath21

Whichever of those assumptions you pick, it's looking horrible for you. We'll quite comfortably break the +100 mark today I'd bet, we're 101-4 at the moment. 101 to 4.

At the moment today is an anomaly (and not finished yet) but I dread to think what it'd be like in Nuts! if your OPs fail too.

Edit: 104-4. +100 with plenty of time left. Lovely.

all i can say is lets hope this day was an anomaly and stays an anomaly.

kudos to barb's op, lets hope nuts fires an equally powerful return op

edit: forgot to give my opinion on your point dan, yah i agree, it does look horrible, but lets hope nuts pulls it around, but like ive said a bit here, a lot of hoping, not a lot of doing so far.

DeletedUser110019

edit: forgot to give my opinion on your point dan, yah i agree, it does look horrible, but lets hope nuts pulls it around, but like ive said a bit here, a lot of hoping, not a lot of doing so far.

dan just wants to eat you :(

DeletedUser113007

I hope Nuts! fire an equally powerful OP, I want a fun war not an easy war.

DeletedUser102628

may have to look to other worlds then.

The best war for me, will be MM vs Barb. Even Manic vs 0000 was better than this.

Nuts, proof me wrong and make an epic comeback?

DeletedUser7488

You can always pm Nathan is God ingame for an invite.

.dan.101

this day had better be a one off (worry)

You should hope so.

0cdd9c2ec18db34ef9a9c7ab6419bef8.png

dba8372b3b7816b25096163ac61f7745.png

You'll run out of rim/internals to noble at that rate.

erik.cartman

is today a national holiday in nuts and playing is forbidden or something?

cuz other wise this looks like a slaughter
185-6 and day is not even over

DeletedUser

Sorry about the losses Dan, I think I'm being opped... Can't really tell

DeletedUser

Nuts! will hit back. i know a few people in Nuts and hopefully things will start to click for Nuts!. Once that happens things will start to intensify and this war will start to even out. People just need to communicate and think about the tribe as a whole and not about their own growth all the time.

DeletedUser

Nuts! will hit back. i know a few people in Nuts and hopefully things will start to click for Nuts!. Once that happens things will start to intensify and this war will start to even out. People just need to communicate and think about the tribe as a whole and not about their own growth all the time.

But stats are actually getting more uneven each day...

.dan.101

Use something heavier than the feather pillow you keep throwing at us next time you hit back, please.

DeletedUser

as inviting (see what i did there) as that is, i will not give up on nuts :)

Rawdeath i do respect you. As a frontline player i was not impressed with any attacks made on me. Nuts! has truely been a disappointment. however I also believe we are not hitting the best of nuts.. my fear however, is that by the time we get you the better players. Rawfear, the climb, etc, they will be to bogged down by the overwhelming force that is barb, and not be able to fight as they would of had they been the frontline account with tribal support. I will give this war another month for nuts! to turn it around. But the fact that you guys have only won 1 day since it started scares me. I am afraid if we continue to push as we have. by 1 month they will be hobbling around on their final leg. Allies around the world is no longer an option. And with making TPL sworn enemies. it seem very unlikely in my mind of a comeback.. however like i said. One more month. Its funny that even as I am a player in barb.. I actually want to see some sort of a comeback. :p

DeletedUser

Hello everyone...long time no speak.

No I am not here to flame anyone or fight anyone...I am not here to explain the stuff I said I would explain before either...I just don't have time to go into it.

I am here to talk about UrFEAR and the war vs barb to this point from my perspective.

UrFEAR leaving the way they did hurt Nuts!, yes it did. 1000 times more then kelvenz or Evil Mr Porkchop...In my opinion. Not just Nuts though...It hurt me.

I felt and feel betrayed by, again, IMO the best leader/leaders I have had in the game in a long time...Sean/Jaime. Though I understand the original account holders are not nearly as active as they once were, and the newer guys are running the show now.

Someone told me not to take it so personal. Well I do not know how to do that. I take it very personal cause every time anyone on that account slammed Nuts! they slammed me. How many times did they say no one in Nuts! was doing anything except them....yes I take that personal. One even commented that I ran from the fight against tpl and nuts when I followed them and joined Nuts!...I did not think I ran, Se7en was dead...I would have gladly fought to the death in Se7en...or even at that time if barb had taken us Se7en that were left in...I would have fought to the death in barb.

But now, now I am stuck fighting to death in a tribe that is not worth fighting for...For leaders that I may have respect for their political strategies have not the foggiest how to run a war. And the one leader/account that has the ability to run and win this war has now switched sides...ya I take that personal. It is disheartening and demoralizing. So I retaliated against my old leader and newest enemy...and I will continue to do so. Because I am a soldier and that is what soldiers do.

I do not know if Nuts! will win this war. I know that they will not win it if only 10 of us are fighting barb. I also know there are more spies in Nuts! And that also makes me sad. I believe Nathan said it or kronicals I am not sure "I will never recruit spies...I will use them, why not." or something like that. So all that spying is not going to get you anywhere or help you out in the long run either.

Well congratz to barb on their huge gain in caps yesterday and it looks like another huge jump today. I can not stop you by myself...But I will fight. I will fight because I am not a quitter...I will fight because I am not a runner...and I will fight because it is a war game and that is the main reason we play it...to fight. I have been in the tribes with huge advantages and I have been in the tribes with huge disadvantages. And there is always one thing that stays the same. I fight.

DeletedUser7488

Wow, completely different attitude than what you had on your forums.