The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Hello everyone...long time no speak.

No I am not here to flame anyone or fight anyone...I am not here to explain the stuff I said I would explain before either...I just don't have time to go into it.

I am here to talk about UrFEAR and the war vs barb to this point from my perspective.

UrFEAR leaving the way they did hurt Nuts!, yes it did. 1000 times more then kelvenz or Evil Mr Porkchop...In my opinion. Not just Nuts though...It hurt me.

I felt and feel betrayed by, again, IMO the best leader/leaders I have had in the game in a long time...Sean/Jaime. Though I understand the original account holders are not nearly as active as they once were, and the newer guys are running the show now.

Someone told me not to take it so personal. Well I do not know how to do that. I take it very personal cause every time anyone on that account slammed Nuts! they slammed me. How many times did they say no one in Nuts! was doing anything except them....yes I take that personal. One even commented that I ran from the fight against tpl and nuts when I followed them and joined Nuts!...I did not think I ran, Se7en was dead...I would have gladly fought to the death in Se7en...or even at that time if barb had taken us Se7en that were left in...I would have fought to the death in barb.

But now, now I am stuck fighting to death in a tribe that is not worth fighting for...For leaders that I may have respect for their political strategies have not the foggiest how to run a war. And the one leader/account that has the ability to run and win this war has now switched sides...ya I take that personal. It is disheartening and demoralizing. So I retaliated against my old leader and newest enemy...and I will continue to do so. Because I am a soldier and that is what soldiers do.

I do not know if Nuts! will win this war. I know that they will not win it if only 10 of us are fighting barb. I also know there are more spies in Nuts! And that also makes me sad. I believe Nathan said it or kronicals I am not sure "I will never recruit spies...I will use them, why not." or something like that. So all that spying is not going to get you anywhere or help you out in the long run either.

Well congratz to barb on their huge gain in caps yesterday and it looks like another huge jump today. I can not stop you by myself...But I will fight. I will fight because I am not a quitter...I will fight because I am not a runner...and I will fight because it is a war game and that is the main reason we play it...to fight. I have been in the tribes with huge advantages and I have been in the tribes with huge disadvantages. And there is always one thing that stays the same. I fight.

Hello Shadow. I know I am not one of the 2 players you were accustom to on this account but I am personally sorry for what had happened. When our switched happened it did not go as planned, (I guess our account not getting ODA against Barb was a rarity and got looked into,) but we had full means to send messages out individually to old seven members about what we were doing. Since the switch happened 2 days before expected we were not able to send them out and ended up being a generalization of Nuts rather than those who helped getting credit for it. I, personally, play games to win. Therefore I had no will to be in Nuts as I feel most of them have no want or will to win, and many lack the skill to do so. We attempted to get all of se7en into Barb and out of that deathtrap earlier in the war but information got leaked and it was called off. After fighting for roughly a month and being one of the few accounts actually trying we decided it would be best to go to a tribe actually worth playing for. Before we even discussed with Barb about switching, most of us (urFEAR co's) were ready to stop playing. We felt there was no hope, and very little help. Then when people began to leave and quit all around us we talked to Barb. I'm personally sorry for what has happened, and I am sure J, Sean, and Jon are as well. Goodluck, and stop taking my villages ;)

DeletedUser

is today a national holiday in nuts and playing is forbidden or something?

cuz other wise this looks like a slaughter
185-6 and day is not even over

Nice stats there,looks like a big war broke out.. go the barbarian tribe. ;)

DeletedUser112317

Hello everyone...long time no speak.

No I am not here to flame anyone or fight anyone...I am not here to explain the stuff I said I would explain before either...I just don't have time to go into it.

I am here to talk about UrFEAR and the war vs barb to this point from my perspective.

UrFEAR leaving the way they did hurt Nuts!, yes it did. 1000 times more then kelvenz or Evil Mr Porkchop...In my opinion. Not just Nuts though...It hurt me.

I felt and feel betrayed by, again, IMO the best leader/leaders I have had in the game in a long time...Sean/Jaime. Though I understand the original account holders are not nearly as active as they once were, and the newer guys are running the show now.

Someone told me not to take it so personal. Well I do not know how to do that. I take it very personal cause every time anyone on that account slammed Nuts! they slammed me. How many times did they say no one in Nuts! was doing anything except them....yes I take that personal. One even commented that I ran from the fight against tpl and nuts when I followed them and joined Nuts!...I did not think I ran, Se7en was dead...I would have gladly fought to the death in Se7en...or even at that time if barb had taken us Se7en that were left in...I would have fought to the death in barb.

But now, now I am stuck fighting to death in a tribe that is not worth fighting for...For leaders that I may have respect for their political strategies have not the foggiest how to run a war. And the one leader/account that has the ability to run and win this war has now switched sides...ya I take that personal. It is disheartening and demoralizing. So I retaliated against my old leader and newest enemy...and I will continue to do so. Because I am a soldier and that is what soldiers do.

I do not know if Nuts! will win this war. I know that they will not win it if only 10 of us are fighting barb. I also know there are more spies in Nuts! And that also makes me sad. I believe Nathan said it or kronicals I am not sure "I will never recruit spies...I will use them, why not." or something like that. So all that spying is not going to get you anywhere or help you out in the long run either.

Well congratz to barb on their huge gain in caps yesterday and it looks like another huge jump today. I can not stop you by myself...But I will fight. I will fight because I am not a quitter...I will fight because I am not a runner...and I will fight because it is a war game and that is the main reason we play it...to fight. I have been in the tribes with huge advantages and I have been in the tribes with huge disadvantages. And there is always one thing that stays the same. I fight.

Shadow, there are 4 people on the account and we all voted to move to barb.

DeletedUser

Shadow, there are 4 people on the account and we all voted to move to barb.

Ya Ben and Jon, I know that.

I will not discuss the move any further...I said my piece.

No I will not stop taking your villages, with my absolutely terrible attacks. :) I freely admit I am the worst attacker in the game...nothing is timed and my attacks come from everywhere :) And rarely do I fake either...but everyone I have attacked knows that :)

I am an ODA whore...I want you to defend your villages against me :)

Rawdeath21

[13:29:49] **: whyd snobs leave?
[13:39:39] josh: urfear might not of helped against barb
[13:39:45] josh: but they never spied
[13:40:01] josh: I quit the world
[13:40:07] **: and all your cos did to?
[13:40:26] josh: akki quit as soon as we started getting attacked
[13:40:42] josh: and i have been working to much to do anything
[13:41:01] **: lol akki what a faggot then
[13:41:12] josh: i log in and my troops dead smithies down
[13:41:21] josh: getting attacked in 3k's i
[13:41:31] Tank: josh can i quote this in the externals?
[13:41:42] josh: i don't care
[13:41:49] josh: urfear didn't spy
[13:42:07] josh: they didn't wanna be in nutz but they never spied on us
[13:42:21] josh: they stayed for seven

i reckon we could make a good drama series of out the happennings in nuts (think)

DeletedUser112317

Hey Amanda, did you see how lying backfires at you and your tribe?

DeletedUser102628

Hey Amanda, did you see how lying backfires at you and your tribe?

In the world chat I kinda mentioned this, and the excuse from a Nuts player whose name I can't remember was "motivation".

Well turns out, S.N.O.B.S empire didn't quite get enough motivation (doh)

DeletedUser112317

In the world chat I kinda mentioned this, and the excuse from a Nuts player whose name I can't remember was "motivation".

Well turns out, S.N.O.B.S empire didn't quite get enough motivation (doh)

I think that member was me. I said that lying about "pushing barb back" can motivate some people to fight more, but it never worked in nuts!

Psihic

Lying to and deceiving own members?

Writting circs about how your tribe is winning and the enemy is desperate (with 1k+ villas down) ?

Taking your members for stupid ALWAYS backfires at some point..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 12
Difference: 269

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,624,619
Side 2: 99,531
Difference: 2,525,088

chart

Lets see how Nuts! do in their op against us, if all fails I'll put my money on them crumbling after Barb's next op.

DeletedUser7488

I don't think nuts have ever had a proper op against us.

Something about not enough participation/activity?