The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

atmospherecf

I hate to say this, but this kind of personal hatred will spawn and continue to future worlds. Life long enemies... till the end I guess.

RedCrayolaCrayon

f30cc5dba2ea807f49e64ff56bd598cf.png

Seems while the moron was typing this up, he couldn't bother defending his villages.

Yes, I am back sitting again ;(

I want him to know, I don't just call him a bad player with no basis. I am seeing it with my own eyes. Completely garbage...

If the guy claims he knew he was going to side with Obey because we pushed him in that direction, why are all his villages near WET and Escape not stacked already? Another thing a poor leader and player would let happen.

I mean, I killed around 13 nobles that were sent to this village and he was able to hit before more support arrived. It was a good take and good form of having an offensive cluster around that village. Again, I don't shy away from people doing good things, even if it meant I lost something. It was a fine take and I told him that myself. I am not bitter or petty about much, and if you want to continue to personally attack, go for it.

DeletedUser105906

"How are WET going to coordinate?" Well.. something like this:

http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1711

Side 1:
Tribes: WET, SOAKED
Side 2:
Tribes: VAPE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,021
Side 2: 18,992
Difference: 270,029

chart

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How can you coordinate ops with that many players, especially when you factor in the ‘chop and change’ recruitment strategy of WET

Side 1:
Players: Faith
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 339
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 52
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 618,401
Side 2: 1,831,839
Difference: 1,213,438

chart

Side 1: 95,692
Side 2: 436,496
Difference: 340,804

chart

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So clearly this OP by WET was just a spur of the moment kind of thing with barely any prep right? Since VAPE was supposed to be on your side of the conflict.
This OP has proven one thing so far, WET has lied in what they've said on the forums. Bit to soon to think VAPE would be down from this little lovetap.

DeletedUser103947

WET and Escape day 1 "We killed 50 + Nukes"

*Checks war stats*

StrDgUqiS1O2W9SOckZCnA.png

If thats the case, I wonder how many *nukes* VAPE killed in an OP that was during the cool down period of an NAP.
Good luck holding your over extension villages.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So clearly this OP by WET was just a spur of the moment kind of thing with barely any prep right? Since VAPE was supposed to be on your side of the conflict.
This OP has proven one thing so far, WET has lied in what they've said on the forums. Bit to soon to think VAPE would be down from this little lovetap.
For a tribe that claims to have spies in Wet you should know that the 1st of December I pulled op counts. 3rd targets were mailed out. 7th we were landing. Took a week to plan AND land our op. Please don’t try to claim we had this op in motion for a long time especially with “spies” in our tribe, right? I’ll gladly provide screenshots of the op count pulls and the landing time being mailed out. 1st is when vape pretty much made it public knowledge that we weren’t going to work together.

DeletedUser105906

We wanted Vape on our side, I think it is a bit disingenuous to say Vape was supposed/wanted to be on our side. We caught them stacking villages from our claims several times.

Either Crayola is dumb or willfully ignorant; if you're not joining one side than you're joining the other. There is no in between. If they weren't preparing to war Obey, what were they doing then?

Not to mention the nobles traveled for days and were basically allowed to walk in.

DeletedUser103947

1st is when vape pretty much made it public knowledge that we weren’t going to work together.

Pretty sure your tribe was just lining up insults inside of a shared forum all aimed at Vape because they wouldn't help you.

But hey ho, ending an NAP and then launching at 04:00 ST seems like you're in the leadership of Vape, right? Or is this more mumbo jumbo you all speak?

xcyber said:
We wanted Vape on our side, I think it is a bit disingenuous to say Vape was supposed/wanted to be on our side. We caught them stacking villages from our claims several times.

As mentioned in my comments to Mia, If you want to fight with someone, don't insult them and stack the border a week beforehand and breach a cooldown period.

And stacking claims?

Lmao, wot?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105906

Wouldn't have stacked a border if you guys were trustworthy. Your indecisiveness has consequences now deal with them.

Things in the forum did get pretty heated, but what it ultimately happened was us asking for your help and you guys just saying "show us reports". That was the last time we asked as your unwillingness to cooperate because we didn't post reports from nukes across the world was very transparent of your actual intentions.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: Faith
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 339
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 52
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 618,401
Side 2: 1,831,839
Difference: 1,213,438

chart

Side 1: 95,692
Side 2: 436,496
Difference: 340,804

chart
Hats off to Babin for getting this organized. I see and I appreciate you.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
See it how you want. The plan was always there. It wasn't gonna get thrown out just because Brian no Brain was shuffling his feet and couldn't make up his mind.

Rxstuntz

If you want to fight with someone, don't insult them and stack the border a week beforehand and breach a cooldown period.

You joined the war against WET and Escape so that pretty much breaks any agreement of a cool down period. In the words of the great George Bush junior, you're either with us or against us and you weren't with us