The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

DeletedUser103947

Wouldn't have stacked a border if you guys were trustworthy. Your indecisiveness has consequences now deal with them.

Things in the forum did get pretty heated, but what it ultimately happened was us asking for your help and you guys just saying "show us reports". That was the last time we asked as your unwillingness to cooperate because we didn't post reports from nukes across the world was very transparent of your actual intentions.

You stacked the border 3 weeks in advancment of arranging a collation to fight OBEY. I had multipl players from Soaked and WET mail me regarding the stacking and saying things such as
Wigsplitter said:
Could you pass this along to your council members. Wet is gearing up to attack you guys. they are loading up there frontlines with you guys with support. They are allies with escape, but I don't know if they are going to be in on the action our not.
thanks,
wigs
Yes. We asked you to show reports on the supposed 50 nukes you guys killed but clearly lied about. If you think 1mil ODD is 50nukes then how many did Vape kill during your D07 OP?

You joined the war against WET and Escape so that pretty much breaks any agreement of a cool down period. In the words of the great George Bush junior, you're either with us or against us and you weren't with us

You declared war on us at 04:00 ST.
As I understand, that is the end of NAP and the 72 cool down period should of started however when I woke on such a nice day I found WET and Escape fakes headed to my villages. I was sift in taking some of your villages.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You joined the war against WET and Escape so that pretty much breaks any agreement of a cool down period. In the words of the great George Bush junior, you're either with us or against us and you weren't with us

lol that's not how these things work and the fact that you would even say that shows they were right not to trust you

DeletedUser105906

We had half our defense on the Vape front and half supporting Escape. Where were all your troops? If Vape had any competent leadership you would have done the same thing.

We had the stack because you guys would not commit to sending support. If you can't commit to helping us out, what are we left to expect?

DeletedUser103947

We had half our defense on the Vape front and half supporting Escape. Where were all your troops? If Vape had any competent leadership you would have done the same thing.

We had the stack because you guys would not commit to sending support. If you can't commit to helping us out, what are we left to expect?

Mine we're at home. Farming. However from the heated abuse you all threw at us on the forums I moved 10 DV's from the Obey border to the WET border. The remainder had been used to snipe a moderate amount of nobles you had used in the D07 OP which had nobles coming to us 4-5 days before hand. The fact the majority of you struggle to use a split train proves that you lot are useless and that this was will be very swift.

My regards. -Alex

DeletedUser105906

LOL. As your teammate loses 200k points in a day and resorts to nobling barbs to save his account. Less posting, more sitting please.

DeletedUser103947

Moron who can't read ODD ^

if 1 mil ODD is 50 nukes. Do the maths on how many nukes vape ate during D07 OP.

Come back to me when you have done the maths. Ty.

xcyber said:
LOL. As your teammate loses 200k points in a day and resorts to nobling barbs to save his account. Less posting, more sitting please.
An what member do you refer to? I'd love to see the stats you post. :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
if 1 mil ODD is 50 nukes. Do the maths on how many nukes vape ate during D07 OP.

Come back to me when you have done the maths. Ty.

An what member do you refer to? I'd love to see the stats you post. :)
The ODD was north of 1mil. I think the math says it is over 3mil.
2d8ce93c20451e7fe1195a2f793990de.png

77605d0eb328f6b9002e03c621ce10e2.png

Pretty sure that totals 50 nukes. I am done arguing with you though. I win this in my books.
1420133217315.jpeg

DeletedUser103947

Now then, you guys acted pretty tough when you picked up 3mil ODD. Let's see, hmm.
lRem75wTSTi__VOSj3cPTQ.png

b3EOH3tSTGynezBgpq6zow.png

11 / 3 = 3.5x more then what you guys done and its still going today.

Now if your claim to 50 nukes is amazing. Then 150 nukes here. Dam. We must be gods in your eyes if a tribe smaller then you. Less villages. Less prepared (considering how you all bragged about stacking turtle) . Can take out 3x more then you. Does that mean, its a win for us? As you would say.
Pretty sure that totals 50 nukes. I am done arguing with you though. I win this in my books.

Hmmm. I have more hope in Vape then WET or Escape.

DeletedUser103947

This seem to be the only input you've had in the war. I cant wait to see this supposed WET | Escape merge list you guys knocked out because I doubt your 200k ODA will get you into the list :eek:

Bismark94

This seem to be the only input you've had in the war. I cant wait to see this supposed WET | Escape merge list you guys knocked out because I doubt your 200k ODA will get you into the list :eek:
Lmao can't even seem to answer why you lost 40 villages

DeletedUser103947

Lmao can't even seem to answer why you lost 40 villages

You haven't managed to cap one yourself, you do not deserve the answer.
How long would it take for one of those new villages to be useful?
How long do you think you can hold on to those villages?

The answer does not lay with you.

DeletedUser105906

Seeing as there has been very little recap attempts, Im going to assume we are just fine :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I always like seeing the:

'you idiots you lost all your nukes h3h3h3 nooblords' argument because it shows the fundamental lack of understanding of what nukes are for. I mean people say the same thing every world and start high-fiving each other for stacking D and then blissfully ignoring the fact that you lost 50 odd vils or whatever.

Here is my prediction of the next excuses for the losing tribe:

They used naughty/underhanded tactics
They ganged up on us
They have no life
We were not supported by our allies
Everyone is inactive but me and/or you guys only noble inactives

DeletedUser103947

*Yawn*
Yes, nukes are made to be used. Same for defensive troops. I fail to see your point?
This thread is about the Vape perspective.
Is there anything else suitable you're going to talk about or is this time to close my tabs?

DeletedUser120518

*Yawn*
Yes, nukes are made to be used. Same for defensive troops. I fail to see your point?
This thread is about the Vape perspective.
Is there anything else suitable you're going to talk about or is this time to close my tabs?

On the one hand you were claiming vape was unprepared and unable to stack and your def was out farming but on the other hand you are also claiming nobles were walking 4-5 days. I'm not sure where you are farming but with 4-5 days notice to the landing time i'd assume your def is back from farming and have enough time to stack the front with it.

Nukes are meant to kill defense and defense is supposed to kill nukes to save villages. It seems you killed nukes but failed to defend effectively. So claiming you might be the winner here is definantly not true.

Instead of arguing on the externals i would take the time to formulate a def plan and plan a counter op because it seems there is work to do.

DeletedUser121412

Now then, you guys acted pretty tough when you picked up 3mil ODD. Let's see, hmm.
lRem75wTSTi__VOSj3cPTQ.png

b3EOH3tSTGynezBgpq6zow.png

11 / 3 = 3.5x more then what you guys done and its still going today.

Now if your claim to 50 nukes is amazing. Then 150 nukes here. Dam. We must be gods in your eyes if a tribe smaller then you. Less villages. Less prepared (considering how you all bragged about stacking turtle) . Can take out 3x more then you. Does that mean, its a win for us? As you would say.

Hmmm. I have more hope in Vape then WET or Escape.

hmm I'm turtle bears co and pretty much did literally all of the sniping and defending the day we made #1 defender vs obey. Grats as a tribe you managed to get 3 times what I did that day, heres the problem in your argument. I only killed what I did because thats all obey sent, had they sent more I would have killed more and despite being opped on a brand new unstacked cluster of villages I had just taken and most had under 50 loyalty I did not lose a single village. Yet your claiming to be a pro when you lost 40 villages? Come on now girls lets be honest, thats not very good.