The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

DeletedUser105906

Im laughing so hard right now, All I will say is if thats all yall got to post knowing I have the messages connecting where IWABM turned back on what was said and also re-sent invites.

But to entertain a cage of monkeys theres only so many tricks you can use at once, and ever joining WET/Escape was one of them, We knew there were spies in the tribe so I figured heck I dont really care what people say about me in a game anymore Im 25 with a great life, and this is a hobby so why not try to tip the tides in our favor by spying if I could (ddog your such a noob) Thanks that really keeps me from sleeping at night lol.

Wont lie after that first Op and everyone leaving and stuff taking a toll they really had a hand on us, so trying to spark that light back up was going to take some fuel, IWABM is a cool guy wont lie hate I had to expose him as I did, just was for tribe gain nothing personal, all in alkl blah blah blah...

No one cares who you are or what you say, you've been proven wrong too many times to have any clout. You will be rimmed eventually, just sit patiently and hold off on nobling 10 barbs a day.

DeletedUser121493

Well this is my first time ever posting on the forums here thanks to TRAVIS, loves stirring up drama but I love it. Who the heck is blckdrgn1. Get that sh*t out of here you don't know anything. We received support from one player when we were being OPed by WET. Guess who that was, Bornready who left Vape because Vape leadership and most of the players were cocky, and had no idea how to win a world. (k3it4 the biggest culprit).
Lets get it straight Vape kicked us after the totally justified rant by Travis to the members about how nobody supported. Then WET gave us the opportunity and let us join a tribe that actually cares about the success of everyone in the tribe. Vape launched two piss poor OPs back to back on us and what happened, basically nothing besides us gaining massive ODD. So go back to nobling barbs which is all your members are doing currently, just delaying the inevitable. Vape has no idea how to work together, as you can tell by WETs successful OPs and Vapes piss poor attempt of an OP.

Thank you MK for the opportunity, and we are glad to be here :)
Like someone said its not that serious. You guys point the fingers at everyone else, try and make everyone else look bad, take a look in the mirror and maybe the next world you will learn that your tribemates are just as important as your own account.

P.S. everyone blamed crayolas leadership but he was the one sending out support requests. not his fault 90% of Vape are selfish players. or maybe it was his fault if he was recruiting them :p

DeletedUser121493

you are dumb and a waste of my time. No offense to WET but if we were never kicked I would have stood by with iky, born, topher, starboy, and crayola and fought WET until the end.

thegame, metha, k3it4, unforgiveable, tiraan are all sketchy and they are the reason for Vapes rapid fall.

And lastly I do thank Vape for kicking us because the grass sure is greener on the other side.

Good Day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120518

Well this is my first time ever posting on the forums here thanks to TRAVIS, loves stirring up drama but I love it. Who the heck is blckdrgn1. Get that sh*t out of here you don't know anything. We received support from one player when we were being OPed by WET. Guess who that was, Bornready who left Vape because Vape leadership and most of the players were cocky, and had no idea how to win a world. (k3it4 the biggest culprit).
Lets get it straight Vape kicked us after the totally justified rant by Travis to the members about how nobody supported. Then WET gave us the opportunity and let us join a tribe that actually cares about the success of everyone in the tribe. Vape launched two piss poor OPs back to back on us and what happened, basically nothing besides us gaining massive ODD. So go back to nobling barbs which is all your members are doing currently, just delaying the inevitable. Vape has no idea how to work together, as you can tell by WETs successful OPs and Vapes piss poor attempt of an OP.

Thank you MK for the opportunity, and we are glad to be here :)
Like someone said its not that serious. You guys point the fingers at everyone else, try and make everyone else look bad, take a look in the mirror and maybe the next world you will learn that your tribemates are just as important as your own account.

P.S. everyone blamed crayolas leadership but he was the one sending out support requests. not his fault 90% of Vape are selfish players. or maybe it was his fault if he was recruiting them :p

I love how i write this entire piece on Travis and you decide to reply to everything except what i wrote.
Easiest confirmation ever.

Travis ranting and complaining is top quality, he always manages to find something that he isn't happy about and rants about it until people start hating him until he finally decides to stab his tribemates again.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you are dumb and a waste of my time. No offense to WET but if we were never kicked I would have stood by with iky, born, topher, starboy, and crayola and fought WET until the end.

do people who plan on sticking with their tribe usually mail their nearby tribemates asking if they would like to merge and switch tribes?

i've been around a long time so it can be tough to keep up with the current trends

DeletedUser121493

CantHandleThat--> I definitely didnt read everyones post, aint nobody got time for that!! I know Travis from this world and from what I know he's a great co-player. He did rant at Vape but that was totally justified.

rickyson1--> I make the decisions on my account and just because Travis was silly enough to mention that to someone without talking to me doesnt mean I would have ever allowed it. I do not backstab. Vape should have spoken to me about it. I never even knew what was said until I was kicked. Anyway glad you've been around a long time, so have I. I always keep the same name because I know what type of player I am. All of you can speculate and come up with your own theories but I would have never backstabbed my tribe.

What is done is done. WET is my tribe and I am proud of it.

DeletedUser121493

The reason magmarr in bold didn't reply, was because magmarr in bold is not travis.

However since you want to bring up w91. And backstabbing.

Lets begin,

I was in rimjob. I told rimjob that an ally was planning to switch to the enemy side, they didnt believe me.

I told them multiple times where we would get opped, didn't listen.

I do not play this game because I have free time, it's because it is easy, and you all are very predictable. Hence the current war stats I uphold on w96.

Anyhow, back to 91, I was asked to come play duke account in corp, then was left alone to play it. SO I quit the world, then I was asked yet again to come try to help corp win, but you cant win if you have multiple major players refusing to send nukes.

And I never once spied for RimJob, I actually planned the ops against them.

(So you may think you know me, but you only have a perception of me).

Travis.

DeletedUser118972

The reason magmarr in bold didn't reply, was because magmarr in bold is not travis.

Well, I think it´s really cute that you share a forum account aswell. So keep up the good work...

DeletedUser121430

Hmm, there was a Travis playing on w91 in Rimjob who was also from Kansas.
He decided to stab his tribe and gift his villages to the enemy to coplay the duke's account there.
He ended up spying on that tribe and doing a whole bunch of underhanded stuff there as well.

Would it be unlikely that Travis from Kansas who many people dislike a lot due to his actions on such a recent world playing is currently playing on the magmarr account pulling the same tricks as he did on w91 and posting on the externals under an alias which was created today?

History tends to repeat so i estimate the chance this is a different Travis at about 5%, so i wish WET the best of luck, last time he did this the tribe he joined disbanded 3 months later.

We haven't had anymore info leak since Magmar had been removed. Probably a 33.33333% it's him. He's very foul and vulgar with a temper of a 1yr old. -Alex

DeletedUser121493

Explains why topher is practically giving his villages away, tell him to change his name to the salvation army.

DeletedUser120518

I was in rimjob. I told rimjob that an ally was planning to switch to the enemy side, they didnt believe me.

No one besides you moved to the enemy so either you were talking about yourself or they were correct not to believe you.

I do not play this game because I have free time, it's because it is easy, and you all are very predictable. Hence the current war stats I uphold on w96.

Of course you have high war stats when you stab your tribe and get fully stacked by the wet backline and use their nukes to time your trains behind, what a surprise.

Anyhow, back to 91, I was asked to come play duke account in corp, then was left alone to play it. SO I quit the world, then I was asked yet again to come try to help corp win, but you cant win if you have multiple major players refusing to send nukes.

If the game is that easy to you being left alone to play an account shouldn't be a reason to quit. Oh right you didn't quit you got kicked off.

And I never once spied for RimJob, I actually planned the ops against them.

You did indeed plan ops against Rimjob shortly after joining the enemy in which you used the inside information of what players were barely active and about to be inactive and hit those accounts even though they were not direct frontline, using that info is a little scummy but understandable.

You never spied? Let's expose that lie okay.

ea25f79ddb356d6019d3a193f7414d7b.png

That does very much look like spying to me.

And to verify this was after you joined corp the following.

beb20ff983033f48d7c4a2fd46ec74d5.png

So after you joined the duke's account you gave someone else duke privs and took them off him, that's the worst way to betray someone's trust.
So you managed to stab both tribes on 91, amazing.
And the other lie was you quitting because here you state you got kicked off.
And you went on to give more info.

So WET please brace yourself for impact with this guy in your tribe.

Anymore lies to tell here Travis or are you done now?

DeletedUser121493

You all need to grow up and stop making excuses for your own failures. Alex you've had multiple people leave Vape once you kicked us, and one player leave entirely and be forced to fight OBEY on their own (flower) because they could'nt stand your complete incompetence. We didn't spy even the WET leaders didn't know where you got that information. You're a sketch, and a cancer :)

In fact WET never asked us to spy. You and unforgiveable asked us to spy on WET and then rejoin you. That's laughable. Oh wait and again you admitted to wanting to join escape to spy. Biggest hypocrits in this world. And so the real spies, backstabbing whatever you'd like to call it have been exposed. You can't win a world by internalling, barb nobling, and not supporting your tribe members. Maybe all of you can make a new username for the next world and try and scheme the same way. History repeats itself.

DeletedUser121493

Of course you have high war stats when you stab your tribe and get fully stacked by the wet backline and use their nukes to time your trains behind, what a surprise.

Are you implying that a tribe actually helped its member???? SHOCKING RIGHT? and it looks like it worked...

DeletedUser120518

Are you implying that a tribe actually helped its member???? SHOCKING RIGHT? and it looks like it worked...

That's what i'm saying, it's no more than expected so i don't get why you are putting yourself on such a pedestal.

From that entire post of explaining of what a snake Travis is that's all you reply to, disappointing but that's all anyone can expect from such a personality.

DeletedUser121493

im not putting myself on a pedestal. Travis like getting on your nerves by mentioning war stats. I am just defending myself on here. I am not a spy nor a backstabber.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From that entire post of explaining of what a snake Travis is that's all you reply to, disappointing but that's all anyone can expect from such a personality.
I think you're jealous that we got to recruit Magmarr and you didn't. Honestly we can do this like professional sports if you want? We can trade players, maybe throw some cash my way to help compensate the trade in our favor?
Up to you just let me know!

(Not being serious about the cash don't get ban happy mods)