The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

DeletedUser116879

You all need to grow up and stop making excuses for your own failures. Alex you've had multiple people leave Vape once you kicked us, and one player leave entirely and be forced to fight OBEY on their own (flower) because they could'nt stand your complete incompetence. We didn't spy even the WET leaders didn't know where you got that information. You're a sketch, and a cancer :)

In fact WET never asked us to spy. You and unforgiveable asked us to spy on WET and then rejoin you. That's laughable. Oh wait and again you admitted to wanting to join escape to spy. Biggest hypocrits in this world. And so the real spies, backstabbing whatever you'd like to call it have been exposed. You can't win a world by internalling, barb nobling, and not supporting your tribe members. Maybe all of you can make a new username for the next world and try and scheme the same way. History repeats itself.
Lol, it seems like you are implying that the flowerpower account owner is doing the fighting vs OBEY. I wish :p

ddog456

Read back through MAG's messages in this post and read this message and tell me how much Horse manure you guys smell hahahaha dude Im leading 2 top tribes on another server Ive not been even interested enough in this world as I was coming into it.

Also we didnt do what you did... we were trying to turn the tides on the spying after your laughable behavior not to actually join the other side but I could care less what you believe but dont go blabbling about lies when you and travis are obviously confused or the same person hahaha

upload_2017-12-28_23-5-18.png
upload_2017-12-28_23-6-25.png

DeletedUser105906

If you're not interested then please, go away - you're attempt at pnp is going straight into the trash because no one cares. Vape is dead. Next

atmospherecf

Love it or hate it. This is turning into an interesting war. Good luck to both sides.

CSEpFRXWUAAEonF.jpg

DeletedUser121430

If you're not interested then please, go away - you're attempt at pnp is going straight into the trash because no one cares. Vape is dead. Next

oh xcyber!!!!If I can still remember, we rimmed you last world 61 that's if it was you really :D. It will be da ja vu here in 96 so be ready ^^

DeletedUser105906

oh xcyber!!!!If I can still remember, we rimmed you last world 61 that's if it was you really :D. It will be da ja vu here in 96 so be ready ^^

I really don't remember you; but it's true I did get rimmed. And then given a top 15 account in lluisins, so it worked out.

It'll be fun returning the favor.