The obvious...

DeletedUser26129

VICTORY!

WinningOnlyThing.jpg

MANIC declares victory over V-V-V, now they are down to 2 members, it is pretty obvious that they will not have a come back anymore....

Shame that we have to win like this, because it takes away a bit of our glory...but the outcome would have been the same....

Bye Bye V-V-V, We will hunt you all down, you are all refugees.

Thank you COTI for your incredible help in this war, this is your victory aswell. you deserve it!

Better luck next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

and then what? broken, destroyed, no morale left, lol :D

DeletedUser

Trying to profit from this just decreases your credibilty in this world KG.

DeletedUser

CONGRATS, you've shown yourself to be a truely great... no scrap that

the most dishonourable and dispicable tribe in this world. well done on showing how many disgusting tactics you are willing to use to gain an upperhand. needless to say, you have won nothing. once the mess you created is sorted we as an alliance will win. you cannot get away from that.

this is the most decietful act i have ever had the displeasure of witenessing on this game. I am merely a noob, and you will call me that, as you know i am right.
I'm sure most of your tribeship will be equally as unimpressed with these actions, WHICH ARE CLEARLY AS A RESULT FO YOU.

pathetic.

you could have gained so much respect for winning a war properly. and you were winning, now all that will be remembered is the dirty tactics you employed.

well done.

DeletedUser

manic is making this war personal, and in doing so taking tribal wars into a new era. Its pathetic that they can't win by actually fighting VVV.... and yes I have seen the stats KG so don't bother.

DeletedUser26129

manic is making this war personal, and in doing so taking tribal wars into a new era. Its pathetic that they can't win by actually fighting VVV.... and yes I have seen the stats KG so don't bother.

so you saw that we were winning already... and v-v-v wasnt fighting back...

DeletedUser

@ N01.... no offense, but i want to give the one who did this 50 premium points lol :D for our side its a brilliant move...

Let me run that by you again.

@ N01.... no offense, but i want to give the one who did this 50 premium points lol :D for our side its a brilliant move...

Yes, that's your own quote. Once more, for finality.

Now, even if I don't quite blame manic, due to lack of proof... I find myself 100% in agreement of this;
the most dishonourable and dispicable tribe in this world.
if you are willing to pay PP to anyone who hacks the enemy duke. That's not a question of blame. That's a question about code of conduct.

DeletedUser

The offense was reported. Whoever did it will be banned. For how long? Who knows but I trust the mods will look into it and do what needs to be done.

Until such time as a MANIC account get banned, I wont publicly accuse MANIC of doing so. If I do accuse them, then I will have proof.

I implore you all to do the same. Innocent until proven guilty.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HONOR ? Doesn't matter
DIGNITY ? Doesn't matter
FAIR PLAY ? Doesn't matter
RESPECT ? Doesn't matter

VICTORY ? MATTER

June 23. This day will be remembered. V-V-V cumbled before manic. Regardless how many manic haters will crawl forth from the trollcave, regardless how mnay rukoh-like clowns will deny it, it is here. V-V-V is gone. The stats were just a hint of what was about to happen.

DeletedUser

>.> Didn't mean to hit Post Quick Reply. Wanted to go advanced. >.>

But whoever did it, I will find out. And I will join any world you play, and I will rim you time and time again.

DeletedUser

HONOR ? Doesn't matter
DIGNITY ? Doesn't matter
RESPECT ? Doesn't matter

VICTORY ? MATTER

June 23. This day will be remembered. V-V-V cumbled before manic. Regardless how many manic haters will crawl forth from the trollcave, regardless how mnay rukoh-like clowns will deny it, it is here. V-V-V is gone. The stats were just a hint of what was about to happen.

And another one. *adds to the list of players who are worthless and shouldn't be allowed to play*

Enjoy being an ass, good sir. I'm sure you'll find great pleasure in this game if you continue down this path.

It's so hard to find people willing to respect each other in a game nowadays. Nevermind about fair play. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. I sincerely hope the admins pull your connection, because being willing to not-fairplay just to win crosses about a thousand lines. You're not a gamer. You're just yet another player who will do anything to win.

DeletedUser

HONOR ? Doesn't matter
DIGNITY ? Doesn't matter
RESPECT ? Doesn't matter

VICTORY ? MATTER

and that sums you up
war is completely about dignity, fair play, respect and honour. war is an art.

i think we should just get this in everyones sig

MANIC SCUM

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And another one. *adds to the list of players who are worthless and shouldn't be allowed to play*

Enjoy being an ass, good sir. I'm sure you'll find great pleasure in this game if you continue down this path.

It's so hard to find people willing to respect each other in a game nowadays. Nevermind about fair play. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. I sincerely hope the admins pull your connection, because being willing to not-fairplay just to win crosses about a thousand lines. You're not a gamer. You're just yet another player who will do anything to win.

TRUE. I will do anything to win. And this is how the game is meant to be. The tribe Uber-alles. Victory for manic is more importatnt than to be loved by some rubish players.

By fairplay I meant that giving an 1v1 opportunity to enemies. Crybaby, if you ever suspected me for breakin' the rules, go ahead and report me. I've read the rules clearly, and I always keep myself to it.

Yes I am not a gamer. TW is the only online-game I play at the moment. Yes, I'd do anything to win. This is a war game. Wars are not won by hugging, respecting, loving your enemy, it is won by cleaning the floor with your enemies face when he least expects it.

Don't like me ? Get over it

EDIT: YES! I"M MANIC SCUM! AND PROUD OF IT !

Last edited:

DeletedUser26129

Now, even if I don't quite blame manic, due to lack of proof... I find myself 100% in agreement of this; if you are willing to pay PP to anyone who hacks the enemy duke. That's not a question of blame. That's a question about code of conduct.

it was a baron, not a duke...

your a pathetic person for claiming victory
and yes, i blame manic. how could i possibly get proof you noob? i dont need proof, this isnt a court of law! this is a forum for opinions.
my opinion, is you are personally a ******. my opinion is you are personally a **** leader, my opinion is your tribe have done this, my opinion is your tribe are scum.

is that so hard to understand you freaking retard?

nope its clear, still makes you a pathetic noob that you accuse people without proof... without proof, facts, stats, your opinion is worth just as much as bratsters...

So why condone such actions. You had them beat.

As i said, it indeed takes glory away from our victory.
But this speed things up...Manic never really wanted this war...we wanted to finish up dlv back then, but our plans got messed up...

This speeds things up so that we can do our own thing again, well after s2orm that is, because i doubht wiz would stop the attacks lol.
we arrent here to have the most honourable win... Garuda already has that against Kinky... no way to top that.

This helps MANIC, so why wouldnt i accept it?
A leader always has to do what is in the best interest of his tribe...

@ tanzley, war is an art? respect honour?

Ever heard the phraise, all is fair in love and war?

Untill the mods ban MANIC for this, until the mods give proof, shut up?

Dont act like you could have won if this didnt happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59064

Lets remember something...

king geldwolf Accepted, and agreed, Good luck V-V-V.

And thanks for the respect and honour you shown daholla by waiting till after smurf's marriage.

I wish you all the best, and let the best tribe win.
I will speak no more...