The Official Fight with Vilja Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Vilja, first of all we really do not sit each other that much.
Second please explain the following to me: Lets assume a tribe (consisting of player A,B and C) decides to attack you; Player A is sat by player B at this time; the tribe sends attacks to you...obviously you do just receive attacks from two different players in this case; now lets assume you attack Player A,B and C and the tribe decides to attack you back; you will clearly receive attacks only again from two players....what exactly is the difference - you receive attacks by two players in both cases!
Third, its not a breach of rules to attack the same player and after sending these attacks sit each other as far as I understood.
So why should you sending one attack to each of us slow us down???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor vilja :icon_neutral: I feel sorry for you..

Like I stated before Nathan. If you want to be the best you have to compete with them. As for fake attacks? Yes, most of them are or just Scouts.

Although, locodice has sent nothing but real attacks for the most part, Cetnik is trying to Cat the crap out of me and Jason mixes it up here and there.

So, I guess I am just a crappy player after all not to see these incomings :icon_wink:

slayer123121

Like I stated before Nathan. If you want to be the best you have to compete with them. As for fake attacks? Yes, most of them are or just Scouts.

Although, locodice has sent nothing but real attacks for the most part, Cetnik is trying to Cat the crap out of me and Jason mixes it up here and there.

So, I guess I am just a crappy player after all not to see these incomings :icon_wink:

Your stunt wasn't nice, so we sent ya one back :icon_cool:, But ya you might wanna avoid loco hes pretty mean :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol Vilja the point most of our players are making, is you sending a single attack does not influence anything

The sitting rules would apply with or without you attacking us :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

so vilja how you likin our spam cannons? they seem to be working over time

DeletedUser

Lesson #1 in ODD Ranking:

Numbers can be deceiving. Consider this sad story of a player.

ODD prior to ASYLUM attacking: 09/07/2009 4,825,413

Then, hit the Delete button and see what happens.

ODD after ASYLUM attacks: 13/07/2009 12,589,996

I look like the greatest defender without stacking, support or losing a village as well! Yay for me! Where is my trophy?

DeletedUser

What you say is completely true.

ODD is pretty worthless, but in the same way all the ODA that Asylum probably gained is equally as useless.

I expect that you will take an account in Candy or XLR now, and that the lunatics will be seeing you again pretty soon :icon_evil:

DeletedUser74237

so you got 12 million ODD just by sitting back on your ass and leting the nukes hit.
why the F#@K would you get a trophy for that

slayer123121

What you say is completely true.

ODD is pretty worthless, but in the same way all the ODA that Asylum probably gained is equally as useless.

I expect that you will take an account in Candy or XLR now, and that the lunatics will be seeing you again pretty soon :icon_evil:

We didn't waste anything we couldn't afford to :icon_wink: was just a small op that turned out pretty fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

so you got 12 million ODD just by sitting back on your ass and leting the nukes hit.
why the F#@K would you get a trophy for that

Another one that needs to stay in school or perhaps it is my fault for not accommodating your special needs?

Please re-read my post and imagine this at the end of it:

[/sarcasm]

Does that clear things up a bit for you? Now, get back in your high chair and strap your bib on because Mommy has a special treat for you as you have been such a good little Walter :icon_razz:

DeletedUser50733

Mommy has a special treat for you as you have been such a good little Walter :icon_razz:

Me wants this special treat too! Or does vilja have a better one for me? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Does that clear things up a bit for you? Now, get back in your high chair and strap your bib on because Mommy has a special treat for you as you have been such a good little Walter :icon_razz:

ROFLMAO! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

In any case. I have said my bit, I have deleted my account so fun time here is over for me although I will still troll around as I have met some very nice in-game friends.

I am not the originator of this thread but will suggest it gets locked. I will post the same request in the other bash Vilja thread.

nasme

Back on topic. My ASYLUM incomings:

Incomings.jpg

I hate you...I hate you all!

Me included I havn't known you, but I can say I like the thread :icon_razz:

Wallam

Yeah w/e I was hoping it would die out but apparently there are some necromancers out there..

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.