The Old Paladin Items

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you might be right on one hand that you have less pallies but the pally itself is stronger than the current pallies with books what i mean is for example with bonfire your pally becomes super strong at def

10 defensive pallies are stronger than 1 bonfire pally.

s0undw4ve

Reaction score
personally i found it fun having weapon pallys i say throw the odd one in with a 3 pally limit but no duplicate weapons
possibly a classic no prem farm and scav activated word id deffo be down to reminisce on the olden days

TuRBo-x

Reaction score
Maybe instead of that you can add more abilities to the current paladin like arcs book, hc books, fangs deff books and mounted arcs books!

s0undw4ve

Reaction score
based on survey votes looking like we will get pally weapons back will be sick i just hope its reworked so more then 1 pally but no prem so its broken but broken equally for all

auracraft

Reaction score
Even after all these years, there are still players who think it's a good idea to recruit catapults for def, even without the bonfire item XD (while in reality catapults are only half as strong as unequipped swordsmen; this pro player even believed that the wall is much stronger if you have a bunch of catapults XD)

fosmore

Reaction score
I loved the Aletheia's Bonfire weapon, most fun I’ve ever had in the game both defensively (especially) and offensively. Bring back the bonfire please

duck that quacks

Reaction score
the only use of this paladin is for lower start speed rounds and early game protection of more newbie people, as they can exploit the catas basically