The old time blogger meets...

DeletedUser

I only wish Karou had found the time to interview me as well. It would have helped add a more well-rounded view of the war-peace account and how it plays the game.

You're right and I wish I had. But we can do one soon. I know you were the one sitting KPLand when we OPed him in December. We were all impressed with your play so it would be great to have a chat about TW, your experience, maybe a few things about TheR's history.

DeletedUser

The facts here being the answers to his questions and the direct presentation of which is what godfather was asking for.

Thanks for playing congo. :icon_rolleyes:

I believe you can interview someone without it being considered professional journalism.

You so cute.

DeletedUser

You can, but again you forget that I used the term facetiously and even so it was technically correct: the best kind of correct.

In light of his mention of CNN it was rather apropos in any case.

DeletedUser

I believe you can interview someone without it being considered professional journalism.

You so cute.

Oh, just quit trying to look smart, it's really not working. >.<

The man compared me to CNN, implying that by posting my own views I'm manipulating the public opinion in a subtle way. And that I should stick to just posting the questions and answers, presumably like other news corporations that are more professional than CNN. njc picked up on that idea.

Now put a sock in it and go troll another thread.

DeletedUser

I only wish Karou had found the time to interview me as well. It would have helped add a more well-rounded view of the war-peace account and how it plays the game.

And if only I still played I could be interviewed too, in the interests of a more "well-rounded view of the war-peace account". hahaha

He'd be lucky if he wasn't cussed out in the first 5 minutes..... oh alright, I'd wait till after the first 10..... :icon_rolleyes:

But he'd also get to see the big teddy bear of the account too....

Anyhow I'm a nut and many love me for it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Now put a sock in it and go troll another thread.

I've always got a sock on it. Especially when I am climbing walls. I only troll njc1, not threads, there is a difference, you know.